* * * * * 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

Chron-O-John

Chron-O-John

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I forgot to mention that, as it's already naturally to me to do a full wipe prior installing a ROM.

However I think i made a mistake configuring S2E. I'll report back.

Hmm, I still have issues. S2E is working now. As far as I see, the Crashes happen if a lot of memory is in use. (For Example, it crashed after starting Ingress) I can't provide a reproduceable procedure right now, but my guess is that it has something to do with high memory usage.
As far as I know there is some sort of automatic taskkiller included in this ROM, right? I'll check this...

sugur

sugur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
how to change whole setting layout to phone mode..

Chron-O-John

Chron-O-John

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hmm, I still have issues. S2E is working now. As far as I see, the Crashes happen if a lot of memory is in use. (For Example, it crashed after starting Ingress) I can't provide a reproduceable procedure right now, but my guess is that it has something to do with high memory usage.
As far as I know there is some sort of automatic taskkiller included in this ROM, right? I'll check this...

Hi,
I've sorted out my Problem. It was a bad connection to the SD-Card. A bit of cleaning and Stiky-Tape solved the Problem.

MindlessPB

MindlessPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen 2
Hello!
First thank you very much for this ROM. Great Work

There is only one question, the display seems to be to dark for me, especial for the portuguese summer ;) Other CWM Based Roms have a feature called "Custom backlight settings". Is there a way to activate this setting?

Thanks

laichenilen

laichenilen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
i have no camera now, even when i go back to my old roms like kontat and other pac rom :(

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)
If ppl say cm10 is the most stable..this must be stable too

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

Lucas Dracul

Lucas Dracul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:Orange sanfrancisco/ ZTE blade
  • Twitter:@Lucas_Dracul

some screenshots pliz

Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (San Fran)

Hi @Zeelog

I'm hoping to get a ZTE Blade back, after my original one died due to Touchscreen, and then died again when I replaced the Touchscreen after which it failed to boot. Trying to fix that, ended up cutting through the video ribbon. So got a new one off eBay (that was had faulty sim slot). Replaced that with my dead ZTE Blade and the Sim worked, however the Micro SD didnt (only in recovery). Anyway trying to fix that, ended up killing second Blade. So now buying another off eBay... lol. (this is as a spare phone, my main one is now Samsung Note N7000).

However, was wondering is there (or what are the chances of...) an updated version of this rom?? I swear there use to be a Android 4.2.2 based one in this forum somewhere?, as we were trying to get the Weather feature from this thread's version to work in the new one... (remember the days??) and so wondered if you've done a Android 4.3.1 version, as the main PAC guys are on that build now, wondered if its possible to merge sources (if thats how it works?).

And what would be the chances of a KitKat build of PAC on our Blade??

Anyway, hope you are well my good friend.. Keep up the GREAT work with the KK release you've done... (by the way, the only reason I am purchasing a ZTE Blade again is that you got KK running on it... so credit to you mate!!)

Cheers, Lister

Edited by Lister Of Smeg, 11 February 2014 - 11:40 PM.

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

However, was wondering is there (or what are the chances of...) an updated version of this rom?? I swear there use to be a Android 4.2.2 based one in this forum somewhere?, as we were trying to get the Weather feature from this thread's version to work in the new one... (remember the days??) and so wondered if you've done a Android 4.3.1 version, as the main PAC guys are on that build now, wondered if its possible to merge sources (if thats how it works?).

an updated version of this rom is highly unlikely, most probably I even deleted all the sources from my pc  :huh: re 4.3.1 version, i've compiled a one off version of revolt rom months ago (which is very similar to rootbox), however I'm not sure I've kept a copy of it...there were some issues with it back then with occasional boot loops (afaict it was failing to load the camera driver for some or another...if i manage to find it i'll post a copy on my goo.im page

And what would be the chances of a KitKat build of PAC on our Blade??

i didn't even try that yet, though i'm not reluctant on releasing another pac rom for blade - might be something else like revolt, slim, omnirom or pa...though right now i'm more focused on bringing stability on the cm4.4.2 rom...

Fizziebaunz

Fizziebaunz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

an updated version of this rom is highly unlikely, most probably I even deleted all the sources from my pc :huh: re 4.3.1 version, i've compiled a one off version of revolt rom months ago (which is very similar to rootbox), however I'm not sure I've kept a copy of it...there were some issues with it back then with occasional boot loops (afaict it was failing to load the camera driver for some or another...if i manage to find it i'll post a copy on my goo.im page

i didn't even try that yet, though i'm not reluctant on releasing another pac rom for blade - might be something else like revolt, slim, omnirom or pa...though right now i'm more focused on bringing stability on the cm4.4.2 rom...

Wajid Hussain

Wajid Hussain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (SF)

ROM and GAPPS links are not working!!!

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

ROM and GAPPS links are not working!!!

both were lost after goo update, if someone would be kind enough to provide a mirror i'd appreciate it. thanks.

Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (San Fran)

Hi Guys,

Please find a mirror for @ZeeLog's awesome work, found on a recovered SD Card ;)

Blade_PAC_JB_4.1.2-v19.6.0

GApps-JB-20121011-signed

I hope this helps?

Cheers, Lister

Wajid Hussain

Wajid Hussain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (SF)

Hi Guys,

Please find a mirror for @ZeeLog's awesome work, found on a recovered SD Card ;)

Blade_PAC_JB_4.1.2-v19.6.0

GApps-JB-20121011-signed

I hope this helps?

Cheers, Lister

Thankyou, Diehard...

eriksahin

eriksahin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

battery good

0 user(s) are reading this topic