What happens if the Battery Dies after a year?

Guest markhuges

Guest markhuges

So, i would like to ask, what happens after a year if the battery dies?

Since the warranty is over and the battery is build in, therefore you cant buy a new replacement.? What happens?

Has anyone had this phone for over a year? if so how the battery -

Thank You Very much :) :D

Guest markhuges

Since it wasn't launched in the UK until 6th of June 2012 (I believe) come back next year and ask the same question.

Haha, but what would happen? What do you think? lets say, for example in 6 months time, the battery dies out? what would you do? since you cant buy a new placement since it fixed

Guest BlueMoonRising

Haha, but what would happen? What do you think? lets say, for example in 6 months time, the battery dies out? what would you do? since you cant buy a new placement since it fixed

If it was needed (in my opinion probably extremely unlikely) then I would buy something like this http://www.m-99.co.uk/Mobile_Phone_Batteries/mobile_phone_batteries.html

Guest Simon O

That teardown was really interesting. Very odd that they used a WiFi/Bluetooth chip that also provides GPS and FM but chose to disable these functions and install an additional GPS chip 0.o

Guest markhuges

Thanks for helping! i was searching for the XOLO ICS - and i found this! it shows how to remove the phone and you can see battery might help someone else in the future