Photo

[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

* * * * * 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
1184 replies to this topic

creedence

creedence

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Devices:LG OPTIMUS 4XHD
Hi C3C0!

You've already done a Great job.It is liquid.It is smooth.It's fast.It is stable.

Will you continue to support it?

Thanks

Each problem is simple, if is already solved.

Productivity

Productivity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Blade and Skate
I have the strangest problem, certain apps in the play store give me the error "You're device isn't compatible with this version"
And I can't download them
So far I got this with Poweramp, Link2SD and Tunnelbear. Also, if I search for google maps I get no result.
Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
What about reading the first post more carefully? :)

@credence
Yes, I will snce it's my daily now. I already have a new build but not much changed from the users' point of view.

Edited by C3C0, 13 January 2013 - 07:10 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Productivity

Productivity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Blade and Skate
Thanks C3C0! How embarrasing!

Excellent work by the way!

shanga44

shanga44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
C3C0. Is it possible to use official cameras libs from ZTE Skate for better quality pictures and flash in ICS/JB Roms ? (Like the Blade)

ps : Sorry for my bad english :'(

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

C3C0. Is it possible to use official cameras libs from ZTE Skate for better quality pictures and flash in ICS/JB Roms ? (Like the Blade)

ps : Sorry for my bad english :'(

Unfortunately, no. We use the Blade's libraries because ours don't work.

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

zukenp

zukenp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:sports
How can we turn on 3g on this rom?I cant find.

RaAmon

RaAmon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Running, walking, swiming, cicling :-)
    Computers & general technology
    Cinema, Books
    Family & friends ;-)
C3C0, after that month of work, if you can/want compile a new build for Skate based on JB 4.1.2, may be you must look that:

http://www.modaco.co...pdated-1312013/

from Zeelog for Blade. Zeelog builds too for Skate sometimes, but that new version dont have Skate version still. The last build today from Zeelog for Skate based on JB 4.1.2 is http://goo.im/devs/z...2012-163016.zip and is very good, but not includes the last improvements made by the community of developers.

Your own builds, C3C0, have big added values: wifi tethering, no graphical glitches, optimized and good default values for UI dpi...

It's possible update Paranoid on your next build? Thank you in advance and congratulations for your nice work.

phuang3

phuang3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Thanks for the great ROM. I found a bug in drawer. If you touch the date in the drawer, there will be an error message indicating System UI has stopped, then the launcher will restart again.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

C3C0, after that month of work, if you can/want compile a new build for Skate based on JB 4.1.2, may be you must look that:

http://www.modaco.co...pdated-1312013/

from Zeelog for Blade. Zeelog builds too for Skate sometimes, but that new version dont have Skate version still. The last build today from Zeelog for Skate based on JB 4.1.2 is http://goo.im/devs/z...2012-163016.zip and is very good, but not includes the last improvements made by the community of developers.

Your own builds, C3C0, have big added values: wifi tethering, no graphical glitches, optimized and good default values for UI dpi...

It's possible update Paranoid on your next build? Thank you in advance and congratulations for your nice work.

:) Can you be more specific and show me the features that are interesting from the users' perspective? Because looking at the changelogs I can't see any (well, maybe per app color fix, although I am not sure if it's what I think it is). Our version is exactly the same + having some more features I've done (screenshot sound&delay, soft-keys visibility, ...). Zeelog already implemented some of them in his new build, too, after I gave him permission to. Don't be confused by builds having greater version number :) I can raise our to 2.8.0 but it doesn't necessarily mean it will contain more features. :) So briefly, there's no real benefit of using zeelog's build. (not meant to be offensive or disrespectful).

Just as a side note.
I am currently testing new build having the 3G policy option + boostpulse and some dalvik options reconfigured but I am not going to release it yet because I don't think it adds any special value to the current biuld and it's just couple of days since the latest build came out, too. I still plan to add some more features when I find some free time (e.g. wifi ad-hoc support). I will release new build after that.

Maybe you noticed that the new feature called "boostpulse" appeared in majority of JB roms.
I've been testing boostpulse for couple of days now and I don't understand why everyone's so excited about it. Just FYI: This feature should activate CPU frequency boost when you are interacting with phone. But according to my observations, boostpulse gets often activated when you even don't touch the phone. I cannot see any remarkable performance gain, neither. So the one and only thing users will notice is a higher battery drain as a result of CPU being scaled to max freq too often. Yeah, and it is currently supported for ondemand governor only.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Thanks for the great ROM. I found a bug in drawer. If you touch the date in the drawer, there will be an error message indicating System UI has stopped, then the launcher will restart again.

It works fine here. It opens calendar without problems. It would be nice to have a logcat (use aLogcat app from play store) and also please, provide the detailed info of your UI configuration.

tonielcrack

tonielcrack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE SKATE
This rom is Awsome, but have some bugs.

When I plugged the phone to computer, the screen of USB does not look good.
When I transfer my files to my Skate, the transfer of files is slower than ParanoidAndroid 2MB/s (I have a Sandisk 8GB Class10)
Others users of this rom in another webside say too.

Sorry for my bad bad english, I'm a Spanish =)!
Thanks for your hard work!

Edited by tonielcrack, 14 January 2013 - 01:02 PM.

RaAmon

RaAmon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Running, walking, swiming, cicling :-)
    Computers & general technology
    Cinema, Books
    Family & friends ;-)
C3C0, thank you very much for your answer :-) Tonight try again Zeelog's 2.5.5 build (i have a backup), because now i have installed your ParanoidJelly. As soon as possible i post here information of different features (if any!!!) and some problem with your build (by example, the tablet mode sets incorrect value for px of Trebuchet, and that causes a incorrect desktop).

It is possible that has left me also influence by the versions, as thou sayest. I'll be sure and tell you how here again. Input, i will say that I have your latest installed version since yesterday and is doing very well. Gapps are OK, GoogleNow works correctly, the calendar sync, the version of Gmail is OK ... All very carefully, done with care, very polished, as always of you. Any small problem, like what I was saying before about the desktop Trebuchet in Tablet mode, it is easily remedied.

I used INT2EXT+ and it works perfectly. I have (for test) a good batch of apps installed and at first it lags fairly, but rummage around the memory configuration has been substantially improved and is now fully usable, at least for my taste.

A great daily ROM, without any doubt. Splendid work :-)

Edited by RaAmon, 14 January 2013 - 01:29 PM.

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake
Daily motion does not work on this :(

nemanjakrpovic

nemanjakrpovic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:zte skate, zte blade
Good thing about Zeelog 2.55 build is fully working 4.2 gallery(every option in photo editor works fully, while our photo editor crashes when applying some effects). Also camera app that is part of galley app looks better. Also Hot reboot option in power/reboot submenu is very useful.

Edited by nemanjakrpovic, 14 January 2013 - 07:11 PM.

Mohamed Atiea

Mohamed Atiea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Daily motion does not work on this :(

Works fine for me

zukenp

zukenp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
3g how to turn on,i mean some faster staff than *#*#4636#*#*

shaez

shaez

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Good thing about Zeelog 2.55 build is fully working 4.2 gallery(every option in photo editor works fully, while our photo editor crashes when applying some effects). Also camera app that is part of galley app looks better. Also Hot reboot option in power/reboot submenu is very useful.

I noticed that if you use autocorrect in photo editor the outcome is always worse than the income. It looks just weird somehow, like if you add some unnecessary depth and brightening.. it's probably no some kind of bug but I can't get over it, just saying. :D

zukenp

zukenp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Can we remove somehow dock ?

Edited by zukenp, 14 January 2013 - 11:42 PM.

GodShot

GodShot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
I have a problem
Once in a while my phone would not wake up after I press the power button when I'm done calling.
Probably after 1 min or so, the power button can work again and the phone would wake up.
Could C3C0 help me with it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users