Photo

[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

* * * * * 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
1184 replies to this topic

FINTA96

FINTA96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Hi C3CO, i'm from spain and i've installed your jeally bean rom, but i have got a problem with tethering usb and wifi tethering. Have you got any solution for me? Please help me. The thetering connects with the computer but on my computer there isn't internet. Please give me your whatsapp if its posible, because i would like to work as you on the rooms. It's a very good rom for my opinion. ;)

Sgl

Sgl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Excellent work C3C0,

However is response to the wording on the new low battery settings, three small points if I may.

1. To keep consistency with the other settings in this menu I think it should really only be “Disable displaying of the…” since it is not 100% clear if the tick enables or disables it.

2. I feel a better spelling of 'Dialog' would be 'Dialogue' but that is because I'm British! Perhapes it would be even better to omit the word completely? Thus just leaving: “Disable displaying of the low battery warning”

3. With the sound option, again it’s not 100% clear. So maybe something like “Enable the low battery sound” would be simpler.

These are very small points, and you are free to ignore them as you see fit. :)
Thanks

Edited by Sgl, 19 January 2013 - 10:19 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Thanks. Just a small point. Default strings are always to be US English since Google defines it to be this way. To get the correct British texts we need to provide separate translations in strings.XML for UK. The same applies to the other countries like Australia. I can provide XML for all the new options I added so far so someone can take care of correct UK version of XML.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

FINTA96

FINTA96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Have you got any solution for muy tethering problem¿

zukenp

zukenp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:sports
Well done :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Have you got any solution for muy tethering problem¿

I suppose it's something related to your PC. Sorry but I don't have a scrying ball to find out what exactly.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

FINTA96

FINTA96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

I suppose it's something related to your PC. Sorry but I don't have a scrying ball to find out what exactly.

Butin cm 7.2 it runas perfectly i don know the problem. Could be the mac adress¿

RaAmon

RaAmon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Running, walking, swiming, cicling :-)
    Computers & general technology
    Cinema, Books
    Family & friends ;-)
2 ROMs in a weekend ! : -) Great job, C3C0, thank you very much !

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake
Not sure why dailymotion not working on my phone......i am using hybrid UI......:(:(:(

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Have you tried what I suggested couple of pages back? It did solve it for me. There's a bug in application itself.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
@Sgl
I had a dream. Instead of having 2 check boxes for low battery dialog and sound we could have one list box with options:
- dialog & sound
- dialog only
- sound only
- off

Currently it's not possible to play sound without displaying the dialog but I feel that some users might prefer such option.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Thanks for the new rom.
Unfortunately, I do not work correctly SIP calls - CSipSimple falls and built client is also deaf and dumb - this problem does not appear in rom "[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 06/01]."

Please someone has the same problem?

Looks like there's a fix for sip audio issues.

Edited by C3C0, 20 January 2013 - 07:32 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
What do you think?
Attached File  Screenshot_2013-01-20-10-47-54.png   58.95KB   23 downloads

habanero79

habanero79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate - H3 Blues
very nice! my battery is'nt often empty but the option is good ;o)

other question:
is there a chance in future to improve the fps of the cam recording?

satanovsyn

satanovsyn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Great. Apply it :D

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Another patch that might improve texture issues especially in games.

Fix texture corruption

When memory gets low on a device, activities flush everything they can.
Hardware-accelerated activites, such as Launcher, flush GL resources and destroy
the GL context. However, some resources were still hanging around, due to deferred
destruction policies (we don't delete layers until the DisplayLists they are in
are finalized, to ensure we don't deref deleted objects). This meant that we were
referring to obsolete GL data in these objects. in particular, it meant that we might
come around later, after a new GL context was created, and delete a texture object
that was incorrect. We use the layer's "texture id" to refer to the texture underlying the
layer. But if there's a new GL context, then this texture ID is no longer valid, and
we may be deleting the texture that a different object (layer, icon, whatever) is referring
to, because the driver may return that same ID under the new GL context.

The fix is to more aggressively delete things that we know will not be used again
when the GL context is destroyed. In particular, we delete all resources being used
by all DisplayLists at GL context destruction time.

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
These commits are for HWUI, the hardware accelerated UI renderer introduced with ICS. They're unlikely to affect OpenGL games, unless some of the fixed resource leaks affect the operating system or GPU driver as a whole.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Thanks for clarifying! :)

satanovsyn

satanovsyn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Hi Ceco, how upgrade this rom without wipe data if I am using int2ext4+? Because if I made upgrade and I need 1GB internal partition, then I need put to zip 40int2 file to /etc/init.d/ but after flashing thise ROM.zip is system not loaded.

It finish in bootlogo ( half brightnesd) and it was 20min like that. Any ideas?

Sgl

Sgl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Ahh... the sign of a true developer, you have taken to working on in your sleep! :)

I think the menu is a great idea, keeps it simple so that everyone will understand. Thank you so much for taking the time to work on this ROM. It is very much appreciated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users