Photo

[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

* * * * * 8 votes

1184 replies to this topic

RaAmon

RaAmon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Running, walking, swiming, cicling :-)
    Computers & general technology
    Cinema, Books
    Family & friends ;-)
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Works fine here. (Tested with GPS Status app)

OK, C3C0 you're right. The problem is the GPS Essentials app: i think don't free GPS on exit; GPS remains engaged and icon blinking in notif. bar. In previous versions i think this was not the case. Thank you very much.

satanovsyn

satanovsyn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Who has installed last build?

mamen2022

mamen2022

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Can someone upload the new rom update? Goo services are still offline..

warimation

warimation

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:zte skate

24KiFly24

24KiFly24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Handball, cars, tuning, electronic gadgets:):)
  • Devices:ZTE Skate [RootBox/CM7.2]
  • Twitter:@Béla Bartha
I have a problem with 3g. If I use WiFi than I turn off WiFi to use 3g(its always turned on) the 3g icon stays grey and I can't use. After reboot its work again till I don't use WiFi. Anybody?

I use 19. Update.

Edited by 24KiFly24, 21 January 2013 - 06:37 AM.

LPK_CZ

LPK_CZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks for the update SIP with Csipimple works perfectly.

sashko69

sashko69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
IMHO, this is the ultimate ROM for Skate. Everything I need and use works great, no probs at all. Battery life is excellent, wi-fi and GPS are fast, sound is loud enough in both handset and loudspeaker, regular updates... It's a keeper for me.

nimic

nimic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Devices:Skate , Szenio Syreni 50QHD
In the next version can you put Jelly bean coldfusion x3 camera app and gallery to this rom please?

Kori Natur

Kori Natur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate
Works !!! Niice update

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo (ZTE Skate)
Nice update, indeed C3C0. Question : how do you disable hardware acceleration for a certain app, I can't find the settings menu entry that I could find in the PA CM9 settings menu, is this feature already implemented or does it needs to be implemented yet (I need to exclude the game Bunny Shooter (the only application that didn't showed up as installed application on the PA CM9 rom) from using hardware acceleration as there are white squares where the objects need to be)? Also I think you can strike the "Paranoid: custom colors for status bar and navbar don't survive the reboot (I might try to fix it in the future builds)" known issue, this works for me (I have tried to change it to red, works but didn't like it, turned it back to black), does anyone gets reboots when applying a custom color for the statusbar and navbar?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
HWA Settings app was included in PA ICS as a workaround for white/empty screen bug. It is not needed on JB. The white squares you are talking about are not related to hwa accel IMHO. Textures will not appera if your device is low on memory. So maybe try Hot reboot before running app with higher memory demands.
About Paranoid custom colors - it's not about reboots. But that the color settings are not being persisted accross reboots. So if you set colors for navigation bar it will be back to default when you turn off/on the phone or reboot.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

thomcd

thomcd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo (ZTE Skate)
@C3C0 : Understood, kind of feeling dumb now :blush: . The thing about the white squares I didn't know but the thing about the known issue I could have avoid posting such a stupid remark if I had read the known issue itself better. How could I ever doubted your infinite wisdom, C3C0 ^_^.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
No problem, man. Don't take it too seriously :)

Infinite wisdom :D I wish!!

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

alex61194

alex61194

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

No problem, man. Don't take it too seriously :)

Infinite wisdom :D I wish!!

hi C3CO wisdom xD can you resolve my question please is secury flashing via goo.im

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Use goo to download only. Reboot to recovery and flash from there.

etarek

etarek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate U - V 960
i install last update and its ok But Wifi Have a problem , when i switch on wifi , a wireless network appear and after seconds its disappeared and does not appear again

grujica

grujica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
Just installed works perfect. Well done and thank you!

etarek

etarek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate U - V 960
any ideas about wifi problem since i like this rom too much

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Hard to tell. Try clean install, different router, ..., ...
How did you install ROM? What's your partition layout?

mamen2022

mamen2022

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Awsome update C3C0! I tested the GPS today and I think that the patch included helped, it's faster to get satellites :D

Anyone else have a problem with this update in calls? today I got a bug in a call, I couldn't press the finish call button because on the screen was the lock screen and behind was the call, still in progress. When I unlocked the phone, the call was minimized and I pressed again and it comeback to the lockscreen with the call behind again, but I rebooted the phone and didn´t happened again.
Another question, in the messages can anyone use voice input? Everytime I try it apears "didn't understand. Try again"

Edited by mamen2022, 21 January 2013 - 08:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users