Photo

[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

* * * * * 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
1182 replies to this topic

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

How to get PIE thing runnign on this ROM ?

Settings > Toolbars

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

zukenp

zukenp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:sports
Insufficient storage?I have 83mb available on phone memory and cant install or update anymore any apps.How?

edsousa

edsousa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Zte optimos monte carlo

Hi ppl , i have install the rom but now it cant see the sd card i was working ok on cm9 , can any one hellp any ideas
thanks

have you tried rebooting the phone? :)

Thanks problem solved,

i did the reboot, maybe was because e format ext part., but the fat part have to be mounted, i get a new card 8g class 10, did the part. from the recovery and it all ok and with s2e finally i have the ext part working properly. 2gb shod be enuf :D
many thanks to C3C0, and all the team . for this fine rom, battery after it stabilize 100% 2 days with bt on thank you very much.
only gps its a slow to get satellites, any one have any idea to get it fast or its slow for every one?. i am on testing/learning mode with this rom

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts
  • Devices:THL W8
It is normal for gps fix taking too long if you don't use agps because of turned off mobile data or WiFi.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

edsousa

edsousa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Insufficient storage?I have 83mb available on phone memory and cant install or update anymore any apps.How?

use S2E to move all app to ext part automatically it works very well, i was with that problem with cm9 now S2E all app go to ext and internal stil on 159mb. my tpt are original.

zukenp

zukenp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Im using links2sd and most of my apps are in card,but i dont know.Will see..

almera8

almera8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo

Im using links2sd and most of my apps are in card,but i dont know.Will see..

Try settings/more/link dalvik-cache

zukenp

zukenp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Where is that options?In "more" i dont have that.

Edited by zukenp, 02 February 2013 - 08:10 AM.

almera8

almera8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo

Where is that options?In "more" i dont have that.

In link2sd you can relink dalvik-cache.
BTW do you have the auto link messages turned off?

Edited by almera8, 02 February 2013 - 09:29 AM.

mamen2022

mamen2022

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
I am having some random reboot's, anybody know a solution without flashing the ROM again?

zukenp

zukenp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

In link2sd you can relink dalvik-cache.
BTW do you have the auto link messages turned off?

Relibk dalvik cache cant mount.I cannot check auto link messages,its black field and cannot turn on!

InFuz

InFuz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
C3C0 will there be new build this ROM, or you will not have not worked on it?

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts
Nothing interesting is going on upstream so there wouldn't be any real benefits of new build.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

gacama

gacama

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

Nothing interesting is going on upstream so there wouldn't be any real benefits of new build.

Whats about new daemond's patches

Edited by gacama, 02 February 2013 - 09:25 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts
I have them set up in PJ2 already.
The difference is not something users will notice.

Nofan Tasi

Nofan Tasi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Devices:G SII - M P4310 - M 99300
  • Twitter:@tasinofan
Thanks C3C0 for this nice ROM.

balazsyb

balazsyb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
i don't know if anybody have already talked about this, but my phone can't auto-detect locations (I have 3 weather widgets, and none of them can't detect current location), altought the "Location access" option is enabled. can you help? :rolleyes: :D

EDIT: ok, somehow it started working :)

Edited by balazsyb, 03 February 2013 - 01:15 PM.

erbal

erbal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey folks!

Is there any option to lock some apps into the memory? Like I could lock the messaging apps, or the launcher into the mem., in the CM7 ROM. (this rom is the first cm10 based, what I've used) :)

Edited by erbal, 03 February 2013 - 08:38 PM.

edsousa

edsousa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

It is normal for gps fix taking too long if you don't use agps because of turned off mobile data or WiFi.

thanks for reply , there is any way to get it fast without agps ( Mdata ou wifi) e dont have a data plan for my optimos wifi i have fonzon but never have a place with it we need, i use gps 2 or 3 times p/week, if e stay 1 week without use it it get + - 10 min to get fix.

i am experiencing other thing with games same of them i get a blank screen and get a bit lo lag on same game app like slice ice , a simple game. it looks like the graphics hardware its not on is full power. cod it be? , i didnt try video yet.

same times wen need to type data like code to bt hands free kit , the letters get very very little and got to the top like a broken ctr screen with lack of sinc , i will tray to get a print screen so you can see, i do back and then i can input the data

i didnt mess with cpu settings , the battery have a long life now.

Thank you C3C0 for this nice ROM.

Edited by edsousa, 03 February 2013 - 09:49 PM.

edsousa

edsousa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Relibk dalvik cache cant mount.I cannot check auto link messages,its black field and cannot turn on!

links2sd on last C3C0 rom cm10 ics, didnt work like i expect, and i get without free space, but now with S2E , i have 2gb ext ( samsung 8GB class 10 sd) , and internal storage still untouched, i am on 481mb/1,79gb on ext, 739/5.6gb sd(fat) , 5mb/162mb data, 190mb/220mb system. and i am continuing installing app to test. almost 1 week using this rom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users