dalyer, on 02 January 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:
I'm running CM10.0 R1 and have noticed that the battery seems to drop from 100% down to about 80%+ quite quickly but then the discharge rate is more gradual. However I haven't monitored this systematically yet to get any hard data. I've seen mention of the battery stats/reporting not necessarily being that accurate but I don't know if it's a hardware issue, a stock firmware issue or a general ROM issue or what. Bottom line is that regardless of what is reported my battery lifetime seems acceptable to me (1.5-2 days from a charge) if we assume that most smartphones just have to be charged quite regularly anyway...
Hope this helps
The battery life is pretty good after that first 20% has gone, i am just curios to why it happens in the first place.
Gabriel94, on 02 January 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:
It seems to happen regardless of the operating system / rom that i use.
i am currrently on cm10 r2 and i still have the same problem and i have had cm9 r5 with the same problem
fr0do, on 02 January 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:
Do you have data on when the drain happens? Problems have been reported where the signal is weak/ the phone is constantly searching or switching.
No background processes sounds odd.. is it even possible? So you don't sync Facebook, gmail, Google maps, twitter, play store, calendar etc etc monitoring to notify you?
i normally go into developer options and set background processes to 0 so that it uses less battery
ipro, on 02 January 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:
How long is the battery life?
because I'm a bit the same thing, the first 20% go very quickly but the remaining 80%,several hours without problem.
Try to calibrate your battery.
the battery can last for days if i only use it for some browsing / messaging, but if i game on it the battery will last about 3-5 hours maybe more.
And i dont know how to calibrate my battery