• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

amirsamdani

amirsamdani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:e650

Presuming you've not installed any of the updates then try http://www.modaco.co...d/#entry2126154

Thanks for coming back to me.
I have the step you mentioned to use fixbrick, here where I am stuck

The phone should be unplugged, hold power button until you feel it vibrate(this should shut it down). OK

Hold power button and vol- until it vibrates, this should put it into droidboot screen. OK
Start task manager in windows and kill any adb.exe running. OK
Start the AIO tool and plug in the phone(make sure it's awake, it's a very short screen off time). This is where i got problem As soon as a conenct phone with USB it seems to be showing different colors on screen - which I think phone is trying to boot as normal. AIO tool is not able to detect the phone.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

Thanks for coming back to me.
I have the step you mentioned to use fixbrick, here where I am stuck

The phone should be unplugged, hold power button until you feel it vibrate(this should shut it down). OK

Hold power button and vol- until it vibrates, this should put it into droidboot screen. OK
Start task manager in windows and kill any adb.exe running. OK
Start the AIO tool and plug in the phone(make sure it's awake, it's a very short screen off time). This is where i got problem As soon as a conenct phone with USB it seems to be showing different colors on screen - which I think phone is trying to boot as normal. AIO tool is not able to detect the phone.

Have a look at http://www.modaco.co...m/#entry2124098 then.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

amirsamdani

amirsamdani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Have a look at http://www.modaco.co...m/#entry2124098 then.

This is what my next move is, already orders HDMI cable for san diego, will see if this can help ( hopefully) :(

amirsamdani

amirsamdani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

This is what my next move is, already orders HDMI cable for san diego, will see if this can help ( hopefully) :(

Bad news :(...I connected phoned with TV using HDMI but after Xolo logo appearing on the phone nothing appear on TV.
Little good news is that when I whitched the phone by holding power button and volume(-) button I can see droidboot screen, then if I try to move to stock recovery by holding power and volume(+) nothing come up :(

Eventually I managed to get phone connected with TV and got update installed - all sorted. thx for your support

Edited by amirsamdani, 26 June 2013 - 12:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users