Huawei P1 apps on G300

Guest mash73

B952-WW-CWM-Repack ---> vendor file flash (dload etc) ---> install HwToolBox.apk ---> restart (or toolbox rewrite widget?(i mean...)---> install HwProfileSwitcher.apk. ...as i remember.

Edited by mash73

about EmotionUI: The rom system folder contains a "themes" folder with 4 theme halo.hwt,breeze.hwt,android.hwt,lightly.hwt if you copy the folder to the "system" root folder and install the HwThemeManager.apk then you got a nice preview of the EmotionUI beta, you cant edit or choose and set the themes BUT the system cannot applied and nothing happens with Launcher6.

post-985554-0-13380600-1357990053_thumb.

post-985554-0-22942300-1357990065_thumb.

post-985554-0-45142500-1357990076_thumb.

post-985554-0-51236600-1357990087_thumb.

WOW..... renamed the .hwt files to .zip (PC) and you can see the content. ...make custom EmotionUI for G300? anybody??? :))))

post-985554-0-34995400-1357992922_thumb.

Edited by mash73

• 1 month later...
Guest wards5150

Hi all. Just stated messing with these apk's got the clock working but cannot get the keyboard to work. It force stops when i try to use it. Any advice please.

Guest wards5150

Sorry but I don't know how to install Clock and Phone Finder app. I try to use the apk but can't install. :(

Hi I put the apk's into a file and then installed from es file explorer. Got the clock working but can't get keyboard to work. Es file explorer is on stock + but I believe you can get it from play store. Don't forget to give it root permissions.

Guest wards5150

how do I install these apks ?

I couldn't download the original thread but found it elsewhere on the web. To install you need to put the apk on a sd card in your phone. Then install but make sure you have install from other sources ticked in security options from the settings menu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest galandras12

HwWallpaper6.apk,HwLauncher6.apk, -

Ebbe a szinkronizálás is működik akkor? :) (Ha már magyarul kérdezhetek úgy könnyebb)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Prog_Drummer

How do you get the huawei cloud+ to work?

I get the error 'The network server is busy. Please try again later.' every time I try to login.