2 replies to this topic

Lamerys

Lamerys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:T-mobile Vivacity
Hello,
can someone please point me to a workingtutorial with all working downloads how to unlock TMV? At the mean time I'm runing custom rom and the bigest isue is how to flash stock rom.

Thank you

Lamerys

Lamerys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:T-mobile Vivacity
ok, actually was not so hard, when I found a proper one :) ...now I've tryed few tutorials how to install/flash CMW, with no luck...And I can't remember how I did it before...If someone can help me out with this...
Allready tryed with SDK ...no luck (phone is not detected even that all USB drivers are installed)
Terminal: looks like everything is good,but when trying to check if CMW is in, it just stucks on a "greenman"...

any other options?

cartwheelbob

cartwheelbob

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent (Vivacity)

ok, actually was not so hard, when I found a proper one :) ...now I've tryed few tutorials how to install/flash CMW, with no luck...And I can't remember how I did it before...If someone can help me out with this...
Allready tryed with SDK ...no luck (phone is not detected even that all USB drivers are installed)
Terminal: looks like everything is good,but when trying to check if CMW is in, it just stucks on a "greenman"...

any other options?

Check Device Manager in windows for any exclamation marks! probably the drivers are not correct. Try this one - http://www.mediafire...3d1mvstq6g3k9g9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users