Photo

CM7.2---MPEngine9+SEEDER V6-EXT4-NO LAG!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

potemkin

potemkin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
desalesouche Could you add your rom support for Russian language

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Devices:u8230/u8860

Fantastic ROM, thank you very much. I am really impressed with the compression of the apps and the whole smoothness. The only thing I would really like is GAPPS - I tried installing it bt could not get the right version I think. Do you have a link. The only other problem I see if possibly with the MAC address problem with the wifi - I need to look into that further. Any further hints are much appreciated. Its really incredible the performance you have achieved for our old phone! thanks again!!

Peter

for mac address see here http://www.modaco.co...ted-2012-04-22/

pedrojaime

pedrojaime

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
I still seem to be having problems with gapps not appearing even though I manage to download and flash the official gapps package. I tried flashing TRE2.1_dload.zip but it errors out and unable to flash TRE to get a larger system partition. What could the reason be for this? thanks a lot for the MAC address link!

Happy phablet hacking!

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

desalesouche Could you add your rom support for Russian language

hi.i don't know how to do this...but i will try to do this....may be you can ask help about russian language on huawei u8220/8230 4pda forum(russian)

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

I still seem to be having problems with gapps not appearing even though I manage to download and flash the official gapps package. I tried flashing TRE2.1_dload.zip but it errors out and unable to flash TRE to get a larger system partition. What could the reason be for this? thanks a lot for the MAC address link!

here link for gapps http://www.modaco.co...2-camera-works/

minimalistic new market gapp http://www.mediafire...s5hdsbu6vfxxx0o
edit:for those interested to save space------>minimalistic gapps(apps resized(they are more little) http://www.mediafire...gjw4l92u4m47240

Edited by desalesouche, 14 January 2013 - 07:24 PM.

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:u8230
Thanks!
What means @to correct=sound@ ?

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Thanks!
What means @to correct=sound@ ?

the sound could be better...i have to rework on it...

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

the sound could be better...i have to rework on it...

Sorry, maybe you know when? I must make phone in this week and give him to girl =(...

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Sorry, maybe you know when? I must make phone in this week and give him to girl =(...

IF i have the courage...will do tomorrow...

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

IF i have the courage...will do tomorrow...

I send you supercourage ticket =) Thanks.

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Seeder 1.4 and MPengine 10 available, maybe this information is good =)

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Seeder 1.4 and MPengine 10 available, maybe this information is good =)

MPEngine10 is not working correctely...so i am waiting for MPEngine11 to see if i can include it in that rom and in cyanmobile 2.3.7 rom.
when i began the thread it was seeder v6 in the rom.now it is seeder 1.4.0, but i don't know how to change the title...

izpro

izpro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Is it possible to see the screenshots? and whether the firmware Russian?

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Is it possible to see the screenshots? and whether the firmware Russian?

about screen google it please...and about russian firmware, i don't understand your question....
do you mean that you would like russian language? if so , please ask 4pda forum in huawei u8220/u8230 thread...i have no idea for the moment how to do it...and please come back with the solution , so everyone can enjoy it...thank you..

Edited by desalesouche, 24 January 2013 - 10:09 AM.

jsantos

jsantos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8230
Hi,

This is really a great ROM. Reaally fast, stable and clean! Much better then my previews ROM ([ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2 | Kernel 2.6.32 | Camera works)

I have doubts about MPEngine. On LENAROX post on Xda I found:

--------------
How to check if it works?
-open terminal shell
-type cat /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches.
-if the result is 1, it means its working!
-if its 0, its not working.
-if its 2, or 3, some other script or tweak is interrupting the process. delete them to avoid conflicts.
--------------

On this ROM, when I type cat /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches, I get 3. So seems MPEngine is not working properlly. I tried to reinstall MPEngine9X and also MPEngine12, but I got an error. Any idea what is the problem?

I also have doubts about Seeder. I need to install the apk to turn on the seeder?

It is possible to include portuguese language support.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Hi,

This is really a great ROM. Reaally fast, stable and clean! Much better then my previews ROM ([ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2 | Kernel 2.6.32 | Camera works)

--------------
-open terminal shell
-if its 2, or 3, some other script or tweak is interrupting the process. delete them to avoid conflicts.
--------------

On this ROM, when I type cat /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches, I get 3. So seems MPEngine is not working properlly. I tried to reinstall MPEngine9X and also MPEngine12, but I got an error. Any idea what is the problem?

I also have doubts about Seeder. I need to install the apk to turn on the seeder?

It is possible to include portuguese language support.

i am going to check about mpengine 9 first...then i will check if i can update with mpengine9X or mpengine 12 ...till now for some they are working and for some other they are not working... But you have to know that is last engine sedder is included....about portuguese, if language is not include, try with more loacale 2 from the market...

pedrojaime

pedrojaime

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
Just wondering, is that minimalist gapps package designed for Styx ROM or should it only be used on Gingerbread+ ROMs? thanks

Happy phablet hacking!

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Just wondering, is that minimalist gapps package designed for Styx ROM or should it only be used on Gingerbread+ ROMs? thanks

i think you can use it on any GB rom..didn't try it with styx...

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Hi,

--------------
-open terminal shell
--------------

hi again i have more explanation about how to make mpengine work... i only tested with MPEngine 12 and his (for now) 6 different tests... and mpengine 9 /11 /12 with 6 differents tests =all working for me
go here ----> http://forum.xda-dev...2&postcount=575
then follow how to here-----> From vesper007 It's working! Yaaayyy!
I can now play temple run 2 with absolutely ZERO LAGS on my xperia x10 running jellybean. Here's what you have to do:
1-Dowload the fixed MPEngine12.pdf from post 575. Remove the pdf extension...---->THIS IS WORKING WITH ALL OTHERS MPENGINE AND USRSETTINGS...(SO YOU CAN TEST ALL VARIANTS)
2-Copy the file to your init.d folder and set permissions to rwxrwxrwx
3-Download MPEngine12.zip from 1st post and extract it. Copy the mpengine folder to /system
4-Delete all files except usrsettings from system/mpengine/MPEngine12
5-Set permissions rwxrwxrwx of usrsettings file as well as the two folders that the file is in.
6-Reboot and check if drop_caches shows 1. If it doesn't, try executing the script via script manager. Init.d works fine for me. You can also copy over mpstats file over to system/xbin and use it to monitor stats of the engine.

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app

jgilalonso

jgilalonso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:U8220
Thanks,

Worked for me!!
My doubt is if this is compatible with Autokiller - Memory Optimizer.

Regards,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users