i flashed it and found some interesting things..
1. you can access settings in locked mode...
2.home button doesn't work..
3.temple run didn't hang but got converted to temple walk.
4.led notifications work.
5.battery data is working..
6.default storage is internal. and i can't change it
Joestone was a very good developer for LG GT540 on xda, my first android phone. So I guess one more CM10 developer can't be a bad thing for all of us right? I'm also putting my hopes in those Chinese guys working on ShenDu OS. In fact, all of this is so far beyond my wildest dreams when is comes to my expectations for roms that will be available for G300 when I bought it. Keep up the good work guys, all of you, Dazz, Joestone and everyone else. :-)
Please stop with the insults. Do not bring anything good.
This ROM runs pretty good. Has several problems:
- 3G not working
- You can not connect to mobile data
- Storage is only internal card
- The system uses too much RAM
- The system does not accept changes BUILD.PROP, not take other scripts without signature (CM9, CM10 from Dazz and INFUSION accept them)
These are issues about which I have found within an hour of use.