[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest tillaz

OK, I remember you telling me that you wanted customisable soft keys, so could you put some settings in electra to change the framework res to make the nav bar a predetermined colour, for example you click on nav bar (in Electra settings) then choose your colour, it then modifies your framework res to make the Navy bar yellow. Or is that too complicated?

like in aokp, fully customize the buttons with any image from the sdcard

post-913969-0-85150800-1365524143_thumb. post-913969-0-25936400-1365524146_thumb. post-913969-0-81762300-1365524147_thumb. post-913969-0-14105200-1365524149_thumb. post-913969-0-71176400-1365524416_thumb.

to get this kind of thing in CM you would need to do it from source,

the soft keys i'm using in the screenshoot's are from here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2005937

ZTE Grand version

Guest tillaz

Ok, I only have 2 more things I need to do now.

1) Get my DPI changer working - for some reason, my shortcut to the DPI changer doesn't work. It just FC's, but making a manual activity shortcut for it (with nova/adw) works fine :blink:

Yeah, I have no idea. A logcat tells me that it is something to do with permissions:

Android: java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: start Intent
[/code]

If anyone has an idea what's wrong, or needs more info, i'm here

2) That's about it :)

can you send me the (DPI) apk & the code your using to launch it, and i will take a look

Guest george109

No sorry, I'm not going to let anyone 'take a look' inside until its actually out, and even then I wouldn't really want people taking a look. Some guy on Anzhi tried to steal lightning ROM, but luckily I got in contact with one of the members and managed to get a new thread opened, with my name of course.

Ok, That's Fine :)

I'm not insinuating that you would steal it though, please don't get the wrong idea as you seem like a nice person :P

:blush: thanks :)

Guest george109

Hi Kyan, Also how about along with the data speed info; a battery time remaining indicator that shows the amount of time left when off the charger, and how long it will take to charge on the charger. That would be really useful, and it would also make Electra even better, and I think lots of people would use that too :)Also, another idea that I had today that you could include is like in the galaxy S3 where you tap the top of the notification bar to go to the top of what you are reading, and also where you can use custom voice commands to wake the phone up like in the video (http://goo.gl/24RaX) but I guess that would ruin battery life :P

Also, an idea that I had could be where you tip the phone to scroll, so in an email, you flick the phone down and it scrolls down, but I guess that would be really difficult to implement.....

Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

can you send me the (DPI) apk & the code your using to launch it, and i will take a look

Actually it's fine now, I'm using a different DPI changer which actually works better.

I really need to update my posts when I don't need the help anymore :P

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan, Also how about along with the data speed info; a battery time remaining indicator that shows the amount of time left when off the charger, and how long it will take to charge on the charger. That would be really useful, and it would also make Electra even better, and I think lots of people would use that too :)Also, another idea that I had today that you could include is like in the galaxy S3 where you tap the top of the notification bar to go to the top of what you are reading, and also where you can use custom voice commands to wake the phone up like in the video (http://goo.gl/24RaX) but I guess that would ruin battery life tongue.png

Also, an idea that I had could be where you tip the phone to scroll, so in an email, you flick the phone down and it scrolls down, but I guess that would be really difficult to implement.....

All of those things would be difficult to implement (for me anyway), as I said before i'm not experienced enough to 'create' my own mods etc. The only thing I have created completely from scratch is some apk's using eclipse.

Guest kyan31
like in aokp, fully customize the buttons with any image from the sdcard

post-913969-0-85150800-1365524143_thumb.png post-913969-0-25936400-1365524146_thumb.png post-913969-0-81762300-1365524147_thumb.png post-913969-0-14105200-1365524149_thumb.png post-913969-0-71176400-1365524416_thumb.png

to get this kind of thing in CM you would need to do it from source,

the soft keys i'm using in the screenshoot's are from here

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2005937

ZTE Grand version

OK, I remember you telling me that you wanted customisable soft keys, so could you put some settings in electra to change the framework res to make the nav bar a predetermined colour, for example you click on nav bar (in Electra settings) then choose your colour, it then modifies your framework res to make the Navy bar yellow. Or is that too complicated?

It turns out that CM already has the option to customise the navigation buttons, but those options only show when you enable navigation keys in the build.prop. All the other features that AOKP seems to have are not there, and I would'nt be able to add them. Keep in mind that I have only been developing for just about 4 month's I think, and that's from very little experience.

And anyway, as tillaz said I would have to compile from source to enable these kind of features. That involves me rebuilding CM, and while Daz has all of his sources available, it would still take a while to do. I want to get electra released asap so this really isn't a good option :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest george109

All of those things would be difficult to implement (for me anyway), as I said before i'm not experienced enough to 'create' my own mods etc. The only thing I have created completely from scratch is some apk's using eclipse.

ok, i did think after I posted that, that it would be very hard to implement... Ah well, I am definitely going to flash Electra when its released!

Guest kyan31

I wonder what files Tillaz actually used to have the 'statusbar internet speed meter thingy', maybe he would like to tell me so I can use it in Electra, *wink* *wink* :P

Guest PCTechRoss

I wonder what files Tillaz actually used to have the 'statusbar internet speed meter thingy', maybe he would like to tell me so I can use it in Electra, *wink* *wink* :P

See if you could get the day thingy as well :D

Guest kyan31

See if you could get the day thingy as well biggrin.png

Maybe, I personally don't think it would work well as my clock is centered. Actually thinking about it now, the internet thing probably won't look good either :ph34r:

P.s I added a custom made LWP tweak, and now Electra is really smooth even with a Live wallpaper, and extremely smooth with no transition (which I usually have it one).

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Snip

Oh, and could you do something for me? Could you design a new image for the easter egg, it's just two images. Design something that is quite casual, not too casual though. If you have more time, you could design more than one so I have some options :P

Here are the 2 images if you do want to design them:

DOWNLOAD

Guest PCTechRoss

Oh, and could you do something for me? Could you design a new image for the easter egg, it's just two images. Design something that is quite casual, not too casual though. If you have more time, you could design more than one so I have some options :P

DOWNLOAD

Alright, Ill have a go

Guest george109

Maybe, I personally don't think it would work well as my clock is centered. Actually thinking about it now, the internet thing probably won't look good either :ph34r:

Ah well, maybe you could add in option to 'uncenter' the clock and then put it in. But I could see how rubbish that would look with a centred clock...

Edited by george109

Guest george109

DOWNLOAD

I would also have a go at this but there is one small problem and that's is that I can't draw to save my life! :P

But if you ever need any stickmen, PM me! :D

Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

I would also have a go at this but there is one small problem and that's is that I can't draw to save my life! tongue.png

But if you ever need any stickmen, PM me! biggrin.png

I always ask PCTechRoss for my designing needs, everything like the wallpapers an some UI elements are done by him. He's really good with it so I can always trust him :)

Guest kyan31

Ah well, maybe you could add in option to 'uncenter' the clock and then put it in. But I could see how rubbish that would look with a centred clock...

Yeah i'll probably make a zip to recenter the clock, as well as adding the internet meter.

Guest wlad0

Try looking in the init.d folder, maybe something there is causing deep sleep. Why would you want to disable deep sleep anyway, you battery would be crap without it :blink:

I'am look at /etc/init.d/ and /system/etc/init.d/ and i found file S98system_tweak. In this file a found:

setprop ro.ril.disable.power.collapse 1

setprop pm.sleep_mode 1

i change this to:

setprop ro.ril.disable.power.collapse 0

setprop pm.sleep_mode 0

and reboot but no luck. Via CPU Spy I checked CPU states and the device always go to the deep sleep. Is there any additional settings for governor and IO scheduler?

Does anyone have a similar problem with wake lock delay?