Photo

[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

• Please log in to reply
2054 replies to this topic

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

The activity is the process that launches the app, for example trebuchet's activity is android.cyanogenmod.trebuhchet. I think the intent is kinda like a permission :unsure:, maybe i'm wrong. I know that there is a VIEW intent and MAIN. P.s the Electra systemUI will be similar to CM10, obviously not exactly the same as I have modified it. I don't see why you would need the lightning one too, as the mod works with lightning anyway :ph34r:

Sorry, I meant Electra :P
Don't know what I was thinking when I wrote lightning! :wacko:

Edited by george109, 09 April 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

Arūnas

Arūnas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

It's a problem with the stock rom, try changing some build.prop settings and see what happens. Theres not much I can do about it.

Yes, I've also noticed, it seems a little bit lower than original.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Sorry, I meant Electra :P
Don't know what I was thinking when I wrote lightning!
:wacko:

No sorry, I'm not going to let anyone 'take a look' inside until its actually out, and even then I wouldn't really want people taking a look. Some guy on Anzhi tried to steal lightning ROM, but luckily I got in contact with one of the members and managed to get a new thread opened, with my name of course.

I'm not insinuating that you would steal it though, please don't get the wrong idea as you seem like a nice person :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Devices:huawei
any ETA on electra?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

any ETA on electra?

OH

MY

GOODNESS

NO

FUXIN

ETA's

PLZ

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
just wanted to know how far off are you from releasing it?

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Nexus7 , G300 gaming, Parkour, Guitar :D
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Nexus 7

OH

MY

GOODNESS

NO

FUXIN

ETA's

PLZ

lol

"Someone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new"

Albert Einstein

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

just wanted to know how far off are you from releasing it?

Why do you need to know? What difference does it make anyway? You ask this question all the time yaqh, you seriously need to know how to respect people on the forum, and you really need to learn some manners.

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Why do you need to know? What difference does it make anyway? You ask this question all the time yaqh, you seriously need to know how to respect people on the forum, and you really need to learn some manners.

I am asking a simple question, whats that got to do respect and manners?

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

a rule here is not to ask for ETA's, so you could say that is a basic manner here, also devs ask the same thing, no ETA's, so asking for one is like disrespecting them, or at least that's what I think Kyan is getting at

Albert Einstein

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

It's disrespectful as you have already asked the question many times, and I told you the same thing. Actually many people have asked, and I have told them all the same thing. You just like to bug people, but it's not gonna work on me mate.

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

i have a work around for this ;) (pie always on, but not active, without showing the soft buttons)
let me know if you haven't already done it and i will post instructions

not sure if you will get what i mean from that so will explain

so, what i would do is... (if nav buttons "need" to be on for pie to work)

add that line to the build.prop and leave it there so the nav buttons are always enabled

mod the framweork / systemUI so the nav bar size =0 (makes it invisible)

now you can just leave pie turned on all the time, and toggle it via expanded desktop, without the nav buttons been in the way ?

Could you edit the nav bar from there as well?change the colour to blue or whatever colour? Or edit the icons?

Edited by blademaster123, 09 April 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Albert Einstein

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Could you edit the nav bar from there as well?change the colour to blue or whatever colour? Or edit the icons?

You can edit the navbar icons and colours by editing the icons in the systemUI, and changing some xmls.

Actually it's probably the framework-res, systemUI usually only associates with the statusbar.

Edited by kyan31, 09 April 2013 - 03:03 PM.

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
OK, I remember you telling me that you wanted customisable soft keys, so could you put some settings in electra to change the framework res to make the nav bar a predetermined colour, for example you click on nav bar (in Electra settings) then choose your colour, it then modifies your framework res to make the Navy bar yellow. Or is that too complicated?

Albert Einstein

nitso

nitso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei G300
What about themes choices like cm with Electra?

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
Electra is based on Cm10.1 so it has a theme engine

Albert Einstein

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
  • Interests:ET Life
  • Devices:Nexus 4

OK, I remember you telling me that you wanted customisable soft keys, so could you put some settings in electra to change the framework res to make the nav bar a predetermined colour, for example you click on nav bar (in Electra settings) then choose your colour, it then modifies your framework res to make the Navy bar yellow. Or is that too complicated?

like in aokp, fully customize the buttons with any image from the sdcard

Attached File  Screenshot_2013-04-09-17-07-14.png   135.89KB   24 downloads Attached File  Screenshot_2013-04-09-17-07-53.png   132.86KB   24 downloads Attached File  Screenshot_2013-04-09-17-08-06.png   116.99KB   24 downloads Attached File  Screenshot_2013-04-09-17-08-12.png   110.16KB   23 downloads Attached File  Screenshot_2013-04-09-17-11-42.png   81.95KB   20 downloads

to get this kind of thing in CM you would need to do it from source,

the soft keys i'm using in the screenshoot's are from here
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2005937

ZTE Grand version

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
  • Interests:ET Life
  • Devices:Nexus 4

Ok, I only have 2 more things I need to do now.

1) Get my DPI changer working - for some reason, my shortcut to the DPI changer doesn't work. It just FC's, but making a manual activity shortcut for it (with nova/adw) works fine :blink:

Yeah, I have no idea. A logcat tells me that it is something to do with permissions:

Android: java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: start Intent

If anyone has an idea what's wrong, or needs more info, i'm here

2) That's about it :)

can you send me the (DPI) apk & the code your using to launch it, and i will take a look

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

No sorry, I'm not going to let anyone 'take a look' inside until its actually out, and even then I wouldn't really want people taking a look. Some guy on Anzhi tried to steal lightning ROM, but luckily I got in contact with one of the members and managed to get a new thread opened, with my name of course.

Ok, That's Fine :)

I'm not insinuating that you would steal it though, please don't get the wrong idea as you seem like a nice person :P

:blush: thanks :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
Hi Kyan, Also how about along with the data speed info; a battery time remaining indicator that shows the amount of time left when off the charger, and how long it will take to charge on the charger. That would be really useful, and it would also make Electra even better, and I think lots of people would use that too :)Also, another idea that I had today that you could include is like in the galaxy S3 where you tap the top of the notification bar to go to the top of what you are reading, and also where you can use custom voice commands to wake the phone up like in the video (http://goo.gl/24RaX) but I guess that would ruin battery life :P
Also, an idea that I had could be where you tip the phone to scroll, so in an email, you flick the phone down and it scrolls down, but I guess that would be really difficult to implement.....

Edited by george109, 09 April 2013 - 05:17 PM.

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users