Photo

[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

• Please log in to reply
2031 replies to this topic

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

can you send me the (DPI) apk & the code your using to launch it, and i will take a look

Actually it's fine now, I'm using a different DPI changer which actually works better.

I really need to update my posts when I don't need the help anymore :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Hi Kyan, Also how about along with the data speed info; a battery time remaining indicator that shows the amount of time left when off the charger, and how long it will take to charge on the charger. That would be really useful, and it would also make Electra even better, and I think lots of people would use that too :)Also, another idea that I had today that you could include is like in the galaxy S3 where you tap the top of the notification bar to go to the top of what you are reading, and also where you can use custom voice commands to wake the phone up like in the video (http://goo.gl/24RaX) but I guess that would ruin battery life Posted Image
Also, an idea that I had could be where you tip the phone to scroll, so in an email, you flick the phone down and it scrolls down, but I guess that would be really difficult to implement.....

All of those things would be difficult to implement (for me anyway), as I said before i'm not experienced enough to 'create' my own mods etc. The only thing I have created completely from scratch is some apk's using eclipse.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

What about themes choices like cm with Electra?

It has the theme engine, it's CM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

like in aokp, fully customize the buttons with any image from the sdcard

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

to get this kind of thing in CM you would need to do it from source,

the soft keys i'm using in the screenshoot's are from here
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2005937

ZTE Grand version

OK, I remember you telling me that you wanted customisable soft keys, so could you put some settings in electra to change the framework res to make the nav bar a predetermined colour, for example you click on nav bar (in Electra settings) then choose your colour, it then modifies your framework res to make the Navy bar yellow. Or is that too complicated?

It turns out that CM already has the option to customise the navigation buttons, but those options only show when you enable navigation keys in the build.prop. All the other features that AOKP seems to have are not there, and I would'nt be able to add them. Keep in mind that I have only been developing for just about 4 month's I think, and that's from very little experience.

And anyway, as tillaz said I would have to compile from source to enable these kind of features. That involves me rebuilding CM, and while Daz has all of his sources available, it would still take a while to do. I want to get electra released asap so this really isn't a good option :P

Edited by kyan31, 09 April 2013 - 06:33 PM.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

All of those things would be difficult to implement (for me anyway), as I said before i'm not experienced enough to 'create' my own mods etc. The only thing I have created completely from scratch is some apk's using eclipse.

ok, i did think after I posted that, that it would be very hard to implement... Ah well, I am definitely going to flash Electra when its released!

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
I wonder what files Tillaz actually used to have the 'statusbar internet speed meter thingy', maybe he would like to tell me so I can use it in Electra, *wink* *wink* :P

PCTechRoss

PCTechRoss

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Mobile Phones, Game Development
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 4G

I wonder what files Tillaz actually used to have the 'statusbar internet speed meter thingy', maybe he would like to tell me so I can use it in Electra, *wink* *wink* :P

See if you could get the day thingy as well :D

Check out Blooops & Sam Adventures

1a2dad00f5.png0b2f5277f1.png

Click the icon

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Devices:huawei
Yea silly me i shouldnt have asked.will wait further notice.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

See if you could get the day thingy as well Posted Image

Maybe, I personally don't think it would work well as my clock is centered. Actually thinking about it now, the internet thing probably won't look good either :ph34r:

P.s I added a custom made LWP tweak, and now Electra is really smooth even with a Live wallpaper, and extremely smooth with no transition (which I usually have it one).

Edited by kyan31, 09 April 2013 - 09:08 PM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Snip

Oh, and could you do something for me? Could you design a new image for the easter egg, it's just two images. Design something that is quite casual, not too casual though. If you have more time, you could design more than one so I have some options :P

Here are the 2 images if you do want to design them:

DOWNLOAD

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,873 posts
  • Interests:Time & Space
  • Devices:Moto X
i will make a guide for the data speed thing soon, (you would be best having it as an add-on, until it can be toggled)

PCTechRoss

PCTechRoss

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Mobile Phones, Game Development
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 4G

Oh, and could you do something for me? Could you design a new image for the easter egg, it's just two images. Design something that is quite casual, not too casual though. If you have more time, you could design more than one so I have some options :P

DOWNLOAD

Alright, Ill have a go

Check out Blooops & Sam Adventures

1a2dad00f5.png0b2f5277f1.png

Click the icon

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Maybe, I personally don't think it would work well as my clock is centered. Actually thinking about it now, the internet thing probably won't look good either :ph34r:

Ah well, maybe you could add in option to 'uncenter' the clock and then put it in. But I could see how rubbish that would look with a centred clock...

Edited by george109, 09 April 2013 - 09:49 PM.

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

DOWNLOAD

I would also have a go at this but there is one small problem and that's is that I can't draw to save my life! :P
But if you ever need any stickmen, PM me! :D

Edited by george109, 09 April 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

I would also have a go at this but there is one small problem and that's is that I can't draw to save my life! Posted Image
But if you ever need any stickmen, PM me! Posted Image

I always ask PCTechRoss for my designing needs, everything like the wallpapers an some UI elements are done by him. He's really good with it so I can always trust him :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Ah well, maybe you could add in option to 'uncenter' the clock and then put it in. But I could see how rubbish that would look with a centred clock...

Yeah i'll probably make a zip to recenter the clock, as well as adding the internet meter.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
OK, Electra is pretty much done now. I don't really think I can add anything else ;)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

i will make a guide for the data speed thing soon, (you would be best having it as an add-on, until it can be toggled)

Okay, thanks.

wlad0

wlad0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@vladimirdarak

Try looking in the init.d folder, maybe something there is causing deep sleep. Why would you want to disable deep sleep anyway, you battery would be crap without it :blink:

I'am look at /etc/init.d/ and /system/etc/init.d/ and i found file S98system_tweak. In this file a found:
setprop ro.ril.disable.power.collapse 1
setprop pm.sleep_mode 1
i change this to:
setprop ro.ril.disable.power.collapse 0
setprop pm.sleep_mode 0
and reboot but no luck. Via CPU Spy I checked CPU states and the device always go to the deep sleep. Is there any additional settings for governor and IO scheduler?

Does anyone have a similar problem with wake lock delay?

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Nexus7 , G300 gaming, Parkour, Guitar :D
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Nexus 7
You hit 2000 posts :P grats

Edited by blademaster123, 10 April 2013 - 09:07 AM.

"Someone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new"

Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users