[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Awesome work bro, my question... how did you fix caller is lag?

Thanks krishang. I'll have to get to you tomorrow as it is 12:13 here, sorry. Goodnight everyone :P

Guest Miki Bakaiki

How is this rom in terms of sound /in call volume/ mic volume ? this is a pain, i still have it, with all the roms i've tried ... hoping this could have a fix :)

Guest krishang3

Thanks krishang. I'll have to get to you tomorrow as it is 12:13 here, sorry. Goodnight everyone :P

thanks for the fast response... willl be waiting...

I tried that the menu button was still missing :(

The p1 launcher doesn't have a menu/app drawer. Its like an iPhone. I reccomend sticking the the one built in with this ROM, or downloading one of the market. The P1 launcher isn't really that good, but its there anyway just in case you want it ;)

thanks for the fast response... willl be waiting...

OK, so in reply to your question... I didn't do anything :P

I guess this ROM just doesn't have caller-ID lag, maybe.

I just received a call, and the caller ID worked. I could see the persons name, and contact photo.

There are some build.prop and init.d tweaks, so maybe one of them is interfering with the caller ID. I just don't know which one. I might make a list of the tweaks later, if I have the time.

Edited by kyan31

Guest krishang3

OK, so in reply to your question... I didn't do anything :P

I guess this ROM just doesn't have caller-ID lag, maybe.

I just received a call, and the caller ID worked. I could see the persons name, and contact photo.

There are some build.prop and init.d tweaks, so maybe one of them is interfering with the caller ID. I just don't know which one. I might make a list of the tweaks later, if I have the time.

thanks I'll see what my friend can do... I did see something which might work...

I installed this rom 2-3 hours ago. I didn't notice any bug so far, so thumbs up! :) What I miss is configurable notification toggles (like in CM) and to be able to control music (long press to skip track) with volume keys when phone is locked.

BTW, is there any way to get rid of google talk?

Very good Antutu score: 4272

Nice! Could you post an image so I can add it to the OP? Thanks.

Great work man, thanks

Thanks

Edited by kyan31

I installed this rom 2-3 hours ago. I didn't notice any bug so far, so thumbs up! :) What I miss is configurable notification toggles (like in CM) and to be able to control music (long press to skip track) with volume keys when phone is locked.

BTW, is there any way to get rid of google talk?

Go to system/app and delete talk.apk

You need a root explorer to do this.

Wow what a great rom. Thanks so much. Just add toggles and it will be awesome :)

Toggles added. I may edit the toggles today so they look better.

Very nice rom indeed :) btw i installed it over my installation of official b952 uk and i still have my toggles ^ ^

Geez its quick and holds a signal really nice.

Good Job on your 1st rom.

Thanks dude :)