[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest ficko98

apollo always FC when press next song button, and plese change trebuchet launcher to anther launcher (nova), beacouse trebuchet lagging a lot.

Guest george109

Hi, Sorry to be rude, but why don't you just download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50ZXNsYWNvaWxzdy5sYXVuY2hlciJd

Don't ask the developer to put it in, as I don't think he can't because of copyright and also the settings are limited and if you wanted the premuim, unlocked version Kyan would have to pay £2.60 every time somebody downloaded the ROM, and I think he would be bankrupt within a week!

Guest kyan31

apollo always FC when press next song button, and plese change trebuchet launcher to anther launcher (nova), beacouse trebuchet lagging a lot.

Have you done full wipes?

I'm never going to change the launcher to Nova, Apex, Go launcher, or anything like that. I just want a simple launcher that is close to stock, and Trebuchet fits that category.

At least say, "thanks for the ROM" or something similar before you ask for new features etc. It's just good manners.

Guest mr_mufy

i don't have any FC and i don't remaind have any with this rom...

so i have to ask what is the fc the plp it's complaining?

but i have a bug with the auto updater.

i have the v5.5.0 and he tells me for a new one the V5.50. ao i think it's a mistake right?

Guest Sak's Maw

@People who have done FULL WIPES

Are the FC's fixed?

Yes - for me, been running from last night, no FC's at my end, running smoothly again, getting the OTA notification but apart from that everything seems to be running well.

Guest vlajko1

Failed to autoupdate, which is a shame because it look to be such an elegant solution.. Downloads, reboots to recovery, and then reports that update file is not signed and interupts the update. I'll try manually and report back.

Excellent rom though, I really like it. Thanks for making it.

Guest kyan31

If you get OTA notifications, just turn them off in the settings. I will always keep you guys updated so the OTA message doesn't really matter.

Guest timoti111

Hi. I really like your rom :) really good work. I found that when i I change build.prop to this:

ro.product.model=Ascend G300

ro.product.brand=Huawei

ro.product.name=U8815

ro.product.device=u8815

ro.product.board=u8815

ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a

ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi

ro.product.manufacturer=HUAWEI

I can see 2 times more apps on google play. :) Hope I helped :)

Guest ficko98

Have you done full wipes?

I'm never going to change the launcher to Nova, Apex, Go launcher, or anything like that. I just want a simple launcher that is close to stock, and Trebuchet fits that category.

At least say, "thanks for the ROM" or something similar before you ask for new features etc. It's just good manners.

i already press "like" button, but anyway thank for the rom and your hard work,

of course i done full wipes (data, cache, dalvik cache, system), btw nova is much better and smoother (i think u want to make rom smooth, right?) then trebuchet, fu** stock whet it suck.

Guest kyan31

Hi. I really like your rom smile.png really good work. I found that when i I change build.prop to this:

ro.product.model=Ascend G300

ro.product.brand=Huawei

ro.product.name=U8815

ro.product.device=u8815

ro.product.board=u8815

ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a

ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi

ro.product.manufacturer=HUAWEI

I can see 2 times more apps on google play. smile.png Hope I helped smile.png

Can you see the gameloft games? N.o.v.a for example?

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

i already press "like" button, but anyway thank for the rom and your hard work,

of course i done full wipes (data, cache, dalvik cache, system), btw nova is much better and smoother (i think u want to make rom smooth, right?) then trebuchet, fu** stock whet it suck.

Yes, but Nova isn't meant for stock! It has so many unnecessary features which I don't want, I already said I wan't a simple stock launcher that is easy to use and won't have problems. Also, I would need to ask the developers to let me include Nova, which I can't be bothered to do. If you want it so badly, just download it :)

Guest timoti111

Can you see the gameloft games? N.o.v.a for example?

Yes I can :) nova 2, nova 3, heroes of order and chaos, asphalt 7, the dark knight rises....... i think I can see all :)

Guest kyan31

Yes I can smile.png nova 2, nova 3, heroes of order and chaos, asphalt 7, the dark knight rises....... i think I can see all smile.png

Hmm, well I might change it back to normal in a next release...

Guest timoti111

:) And Im totally with you I think trebuchet is better than nova because of its minimalistic functions and ease of use. And I think it is smooth. Im using Ouch kernel 1.4 and cpu clocked to stable 1.229 ghz. On original kernel i was stable on 1.15 ghz and higher frequencies was rebooting my g300.

Guest irishpancake

Hi Kyan...

I am Irish....

so can we call this version St. Patricks Day ROM?

released on our National Day!!! 17/03!!

Thanks for this, I will give it a run on Mrs. Pancakes phone, if she would only let go!!!

Just the second custom rom, she has Stock+ now, so I will do Nandroid... just in case!!

Thanks again... in Irish.....

Go raibh míle maith agat a chara!!

[May you have 1000 good things happen my friend] literally... :-)

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan...

I am Irish....

so can we call this version St. Patricks Day ROM?

released on our National Day!!! 17/03!!

Thanks for this, I will give it a run on Mrs. Pancakes phone, if she would only let go!!!

Just the second custom rom, she has Stock+ now, so I will do Nandroid... just in case!!

Thanks again... in Irish.....

Go raibh míle maith agat a chara!!

[May you have 1000 good things happen my friend] literally... :-)

I'm glad you like the ROM, you may call it St. Patricks Day ROM if you wish :lol:

Thanks again!

Guest blaster99999

I didn't have the fc problem when I kept to internal storage option but I did have the stuttering ring tone, which is now sorted thanks, is still asking me to update but that's only problem ive seen, I followed below method

• If coming from another version of Lightning ROM
  • Wipe cache
  • Wipe Dalvik cache
  • Choose zip and then choose the ROM
  • Reboot

Guest kyan31

I didn't have the fc problem when I kept to internal storage option but I did have the stuttering ring tone, which is now sorted thanks, is still asking me to update but that's only problem ive seen, I followed below method

• If coming from another version of Lightning ROM
  • Wipe cache
  • Wipe Dalvik cache
  • Choose zip and then choose the ROM
  • Reboot

Well If you are having problems, all I can advise is a re-installation with full wipes.

Guest blaster99999

Well If you are having problems, all I can advise is a re-installation with full wipes.

re read my post again , im not having any problems except asking me to update to 5.50 but the update is 5.5.0, to recap I did not have the fc problem and still don't , but I did have the stuttering ringtone this update as now sorted that out thanks

Edited by blaster99999

Guest kyan31

re read my post again , im not having any problems except asking me to update to 5.50 but the update is 5.5.0, to recap I did not have the fc problem and still don't , but I did have the stuttering ringtone this update as now sorted that out thanks

Oh, sorry. Just disable the notification if it keeps on bugging you.