which rom to choose?

Guest gregorv

Guest gregorv

Hello

I don't know which rom to choose for G300. I would like to have stable rom with little problems.

What will you choose?

Is there any JB rom which is stable and without major problems?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Guest raverrr

cm9 r3 for now then jb on the next update. (is what I would recommend) but just try a few :). it's down to personal preference really and how you use your phone.

Guest gregorv

cm9 r3 for now then jb on the next update. (is what I would recommend) but just try a few :). it's down to personal preference really and how you use your phone.

Hello

Why do you recommend cm9 r3, as I can see in cm 9.1 topic above, version r4 and r5 are also available

What is the difference between r3 r4 r5?

Thank you

Is infusion ROM good to choose?

Look at the feature list of a ROM, if it looks good, try it out. You can't ask other people what the best ROM is as everyone has a different opinion.

Look at the feature list of a ROM, if it looks good, try it out. You can't ask other people what the best ROM is as everyone has a different opinion.

Not just a different opinion - sometimes different experiences - e.g. even with the same ROM and upgrade path some people may have certain problems that others do not have... :wacko:

R3 and R5 are the same to me, upgraded and downgraded. I didn't notice any difference.

Infusion was my first ROM, it was awesome, but due to not having Hardware Acceleration (and couldn't play MC4 nicely, correct me if i'm wrong) I changed to CM9.

Infusion and CM9 are my favorite Roms by far.

Note: Infusion is now a discontinued project, but still much better than many out there.

Guest Unknownliviu

Try this JB ROM.

Works all good for me. You can get after first boot some wifi freeze or bt freeze, but after another reboot works all without any problems.

does the rom have any chinese stuff(characters, or software ?) or does it look/feel just like any normal rom ?

might be a stupid question... :))

Edited by Unknownliviu

You can switch to english in settings.

Not much chinese apps, as I can remember, you can delete them easily.

Look is a little bit better then in "normal" roms - you have some aditional options.

You can wait a bit with testing, because there is new rom release coming up tomorrow.

You can see come screenshots from november release here:

http://forum.androidsrbija.com/viewtopic.php?f=258&t=3899[/CODE]

Edited by dakok