r12 (JDQ39 / CM 10.1): MoDaCo CyanogenMod Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest paulihunter
Weekly on a Friday is when its normally updated

Ok. But I downloaded my ROM last Saturday but build date is March 1

Edited by paulihunter

Guest jmagee

Ok. But I downloaded my ROM last Saturday but build date is March 1

I'm not sure Paul guarantees it'll be every Friday, some times things will come up, other times he'll update it mid week if there's an important fix.

Guest Sp4rkR4t

I'm not sure Paul guarantees it'll be every Friday, some times things will come up, other times he'll update it mid week if there's an important fix.

Fair enough just a little annoying for me since the gesture typing isn't working and this is the first time I've had a real issue with this ROM since I started using it.

Guest The Soup Thief

He do not seem to care ...

Cause he message but not in this section ...

Not sure it's that he "doesn't care"!

He's posting like a mad thing in the News forum - plus a few new devices to explore

Bear in mind he's supporting a lot of different devices here so we shouldn't be too surprised that there's been a brief hiatus

He's obviously very busy at the mo so best cool your boots for the minute!

Guest 123nexus
Not sure it's that he "doesn't care"!

He's posting like a mad thing in the News forum - plus a few new devices to explore

Bear in mind he's supporting a lot of different devices here so we shouldn't be too surprised that there's been a brief hiatus

He's obviously very busy at the mo so best cool your boots for the minute!

Lol .... Youre answer makes me laught ...

Obviously you're a fan ...

I'm just a user wondering why we couldn't get owner attention ...while he's active on other topic ...

:rolleyes:

Guest John Carroll

Has anyone had problems with Chrome not loading pages? Dolphin and Browser work fine. Chrome will not load the same pages I can open with the other two. Is this possibly a CM 10.1 issue? I have two N4's both running different bakes of r8 and both exhibit the same issue. Have uninstalled and re-installed Chrome from the market. Version 25.0.1364.169. Other than this, I am hard pressed to find any other issues with the ROM.

Guest the.real.lantesh

Oh I know he's busy, and I'm certainly cool with that. I'm just curious if there will be something this week, or if we are on hiatus for a couple more.

Guest paulihunter

After some minutes the active app closes

It happens while I'm listening to music with Play Music or while I navigate with Google Maps but not only with Google apps also when I play a game for example.

I made a clean install and it's not an issue of the kernel.

Any idea how to fix?

Guest EddyOS

Interesting to see what you can bring to the party with Xposed...thought it was only going to be non-AOSP related ROMs that would benefit :)

Edited by EddyOS

Guest paulihunter

r9 is now online in both the kitchen AND the prebake! :)

Apologies for the delay in the new release.

P

Thanks Paul

Can I do a dirty flash coming from CM10.1?

Guest paulihunter
Yeah.

P

I did so but I did a full wipe after Sound Search for Google Play doesn't appear in the widget drawer. But also after full wipe, it's not enabled (of course I enabled it in the online kitchen) is this a bug?

I need to defrost it via Titanium Backup but after reboot it's frosted again :(

Guest PaulOBrien

I did so but I did a full wipe after Sound Search for Google Play doesn't appear in the widget drawer. But also after full wipe, it's not enabled (of course I enabled it in the online kitchen) is this a bug?

I need to defrost it via Titanium Backup but after reboot it's frosted again :(

I'll check that, thanks.

P

Guest The Soup Thief

Nice one!

Just looking at rovo89's XDA thread on Xposed. Colour me intrigued... Looking forward to giving it a crack next update :)