[Rom][JB 4.2.2][Discontinued]Sora OS Beta-2 snapshot (24.7)

Guest Rydlis

What advancements does this ROM have compared to CM10.1? I know it has a nice looking UI, but doesn it have any fixes/improvements etc.? Thanks in advance.

I trying make this Rom faster, better, look nicer and with faster multitasking, better gaming experience and with better battery saving. Also, its not about New GUI or faster system, its about fun. I making this for fun and because I training myself in programing, and I want show to people "You dont need a special school, just a determination to make something in your free time. You can be young as me (16), but everything you need is imagination"

sorry for my really bad English ;)

Edited by Rydlis

I trying make this Rom faster, better, look nicer and with faster multitasking, better gaming experience and with better battery saving. Also, its not about New GUI or faster system, its about fun. I making this for fun and because I training myself in programing, and I want show to people "You dont need a special school, just a determination to make something in your free time. You can be young as me (16), but everything you need is imagination"

sorry for my really bad English wink.png

Same here my friend, I started making Lightning ROM for fun, just to see if I could, and it has actually got quite popular. I mean it's hard as we need to go to school etc, but it's all worth it when you get some positive feedback. Anyway, good luck on your ROM Rydlis.

Same here my friend, I started making Lightning ROM for fun, just to see if I could, and it has actually got quite popular. I mean it's hard as we need to go to school etc, but it's all worth it when you get some positive feedback. Anyway, good luck on your ROM Rydlis.

good luck with your Rom, too :)

Hi, maybe someone who follow me on twitter know, but for sure, here is new info about LiQu: I AM REALLY BIG **** AND I DELETED MY WHOLE WORK.... so, alpha-4 will roll out during 1-2 month, sorry :( Luckily, I have got newest alpha-4 build on SD card in mobile :D

So this is just a repack of what already exists, nothing new?

And what does "Fast and smooth" is supposed to mean? Did you do anything relevant?

No, this is not just a repack, this is my own new GUI based on ICS or Jelly bean 4.2.1. I developing this in my free time in college, just for fun. I dont want a money, because I really love working on it.

Fast and Smooth... I want to make this rom smooth, more free Ram, smoothes animation, etc, etc....

I think that is all, thank for reply :)

dont focus too much on the look of the rom, the important things are speed, smoothness, stability, battery, ram & features

Edited by y4ss1n

slowly going to final! Alpha-4 will come out during 2-3 week's :)

This will you see on firts boot

post-1000324-0-64337400-1361740771_thumb

(Ill have new headphones (nothing extra, Philips SHP2000, just for listening music) so developing will be little bit faster ;) )

I think you should, most of the themes on the market are overdone, it makes the phone look tacky. The only good ones I have seen are the ones by Tillaz as they are simplistic. If you made some, I would buy em' :D