[Rom][JB 4.2.2][Discontinued]Sora OS Beta-2 snapshot (24.7)

Guest Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

Heya!

new screenshots from Alpha-4, hope you like it :) And anybody know how to delete this stupid dark frame? :(

post-1000324-0-41284400-1362171756_thumbpost-1000324-0-50743600-1362171752_thumb

Hey! Pay Attention!

I'll upload newest build every day to "Daily builds" folder! Yeah, it's something like CyanogenMod, I am too mainstream, but I hope you like it :)

Link to daily builds:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B0TV4YBVX-4SN1dmdkN6TVZPVWs/edit?usp=sharing

Guest kyan31

Screenshot's look good. I'm not a fan of the clock on the notification bar, as it has a square going around it. It should be complete light/dark blue at the clock :) Hope you understand what i'm trying to say.

Guest Rydlis

Screenshot's look good. I'm not a fan of the clock on the notification bar, as it has a square going around it. It should be complete light/dark blue at the clock :) Hope you understand what i'm trying to say.

I think I am understand, I am not sure, but I trying to make the status bar completly white and blue :)

Yup this ROM is good :)

Many thanks for feedback! :)

Guest kyan31

I think you should make it like this, it looks nice. I made it in GIMP, it is a mock-up :)

post-969101-0-19754500-1362178192_thumb.

It's your choice to modify it, but it's always good to accept feedback. I don't personally use your ROM, but i'm happy to help :)

Guest Rydlis

Your design is so good, but I like clearly blue and white more :( I want to add padding to Quick setting, too. And for everybody, try today's build ;) link

Guest kyan31

Your design is so good, but I like clearly blue and white more sad.png I want to add padding to Quick setting, too. And for everybody, try today's build wink.pnglink

What about a slightly transparent white ;)

Seriously though, you need to make some themes. I could help you compile them, all you would need to do is design.

Guest irishpancake
Hola! New screenshots from Alpha-4, hope you like it, and tell me if you want next snapshot ;)

post-1000324-0-82273800-1361989113_thumbpost-1000324-0-09495000-1361989119_thumb

You went "Back to the Future" man... :D

Your date in the post... 01/01/1970!!!

Guest kyan31

You went "Back to the Future" man... :D

Your date in the post... 01/01/1970!!!

It keeps on happening to me too! I don't know what the problem is lol.