223 replies to this topic

JohnnyZTE

JohnnyZTE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco II

flashed the stable newest build using ota found in about phone, now my phone stuck on bootlogo (cyanogen logo), removed battery, restarted phone and it still doing it

Jut carried out OTA and the phone was on boot logo for a long time, I patently waited and the phone did boot up exactly as I left it but with the update installed, result Id say!!

nice work Dazzozo

Ah crap, everything but google play store works, tried to clear data, uninstall, reinstall gapps, and always closes. may have to do complete install again.

Edited by JohnnyZTE, 24 February 2013 - 11:21 AM.

N97 lost interest after Nokia did
3 x San Francisco II in this household all on Fish & Chips

JohnnyZTE

JohnnyZTE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Jut carried out OTA and the phone was on boot logo for a long time, I patently waited and the phone did boot up exactly as I left it but with the update installed, result Id say!!

nice work Dazzozo

Ah crap, everything but google play store works, tried to clear data, uninstall, reinstall gapps, and always closes. may have to do complete install again.

Got it sorted had to disable my account and sign in again. weird

MLKL

MLKL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:computer tech. nature books adrenalin. parachute, drinking witha friends..
  • Devices:zte atlas w

im a tough guy i go adb flash lol. Thanks for mod i wil test it on my crescent (atlas w)
=====================================================================

definitly awesome job. it works smooth on my ZTE device. bugs i found out. some graphic glitches on some games. (posible some hardware options) some game performance loss posibly not enough cpu for all that. Google Play couldnt be found in applications.
overall FNC mod is a history now. and JB is new crescent legend for me.. thanks. definitly thanks for this.

Edited by MLKL, 24 February 2013 - 10:38 PM.

gagaetan10

gagaetan10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE - Blade Fr 2.1
Hello Daz, i would like know when is the next update ? , they have any point to performing (implementation of a2sd) beacause we reaches faster the limit of 130Mb of memory system, i hope test a new realease soon , but thx for your great job , it's amazing to have JB on SF2

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
Hi never ask for eta as it is frowned on. A2SD does work. You have to flash the scripts. In terminal type SU then a2sd reinstall the phone will reboot. Then in terminal type SU then a2sd cachsdreset. Phone will reboot and hey presto

OuahOuah

OuahOuah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Custom ROM on Android devices :)
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent
  • Twitter:@parigotmanchot
a2sd cachesdreset ;)

Edited by OuahOuah, 25 February 2013 - 01:23 PM.

MadEye Moody

MadEye Moody

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:ZTECrescent, Nexus 4
  • Twitter:@renjithis
Hi,
I used to use Balance Update / USSD blocker / Quiet Balance ( https://play.google....te.quietbalance ) to block USSD popups in android versions from 2.3.6 to 4.1.2 and it worked perfectly. But with this build, the app doesn't seem to be able to catch the USSD message. I have found some reference as to how it is done : http://commandus.com/blog/?p=58 and http://habrahabr.ru/post/130717/ (in Russian). If some one could look into it and find out the differences between the android packages and make a patch, it would be helpful. Currently I have 5-20 popups (mobile data balance) to close on each wake :(

Other references :
https://code.google....ail?id=1285#c74
https://code.google....il?id=1285#c257

Edited by MadEye Moody, 26 February 2013 - 04:37 AM.

Shell script to trim down ROMs (tested on CM9 and CM10) : https://www.dropbox..../zip_trimmer.sh

Shell script (cron ready) to automate syncing, compiling and trimming(requires zip_trimmer.sh) CyanogenMod (currently for CM10, with just a few modifications, will work with CM9 source) : https://www.dropbox....htly_release.sh

relaxpn

relaxpn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:ZTE ATLAS W
Stable and low battery drain, almost perfect :)
I was wondering why doesn't it come with Apollo and DSP manager integrated? I have managed to get the Apollo music player back but I can't get the DSP manager working again.
Can someone help me?

JohnnyZTE

JohnnyZTE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
Does anyone else have a weird Wi-Fi problem, sometime it sees my router but gives up and just states ignoring poor Wi-Fi signal, what? Sitting right beside the router, then most other times it is perfect.

I got Rid of My Nexus N4 because of this very problem and I cried as if my Mother had just died handing it over to its new owner. Just wondering is this a 4.2.1, 4.2.2 thing, I know Google didn't fix the N4 with 4.2.2 and the owners are really pissed!

Believe it or not there is another 4 San Francisco’s in this house all on Fish and Chips and they are flawless.

UselessMadao

UselessMadao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:ZTE RACER

Stable and low battery drain, almost perfect :)
I was wondering why doesn't it come with Apollo and DSP manager integrated? I have managed to get the Apollo music player back but I can't get the DSP manager working again.
Can someone help me?

Some news about Apollo http://www.androidpo...t-infringement/

gbosh

gbosh

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Atlas W (Vivacity)
The reaaon Apollo and DSP manager are not included is that this ROM uses the tiny.mk makefile from armv6 project to keep the size down, I could make zip of the teo if you want

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Some news about Apollo http://www.androidpo...t-infringement/

It was pulled from the Play Store, but it's definitely still in the official CM10.1 nightlies to my knowledge.

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

relaxpn

relaxpn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:ZTE ATLAS W

The reaaon Apollo and DSP manager are not included is that this ROM uses the tiny.mk makefile from armv6 project to keep the size down, I could make zip of the teo if you want

would be nice ^_^

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17
Hi just noticed blade got this change;
'Updated KGSL drivers. KGSL is the kernel part of the GPU driver, and the update fixes out of memory issues which usually resulted in white textures in games and demanding applications. It might also improve stability, there are loads of changes and many bugfixes in the new driver.'

I noticed my crescent get the white textures but would this change effect the cresent?

gbosh

gbosh

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Atlas W (Vivacity)
I think so, a few lines need to be changed in the kernel configs of the Crescent and it should work since the same kernel is used.
EDIT: yes it works
Spoiler

This game until now has suffered from the white textures bug
Here's a flashable zip of Apollo and DSPManager https://docs.google....29kZnZPXzA/edit

Edited by gbosh, 27 February 2013 - 06:49 PM.

dimi89

dimi89

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Devices:LG 4X HD :D
Can someone Tell me what is currently moust stable CM10 + ROM ? Also download link for TMobile version dont work :/

PsYcHoKiLLa

PsYcHoKiLLa

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4, Tesco Hudl
  • Twitter:@djsubterrain
Is no-one else getting the bug where the phone just won't show the interface? It's happened to me again, I turn on the phone, the boot animation shows up, the phone boots then nothing. The screen won't turn on but the hardware keys light up.

Any ideas what might be causing it?

I did "freeze" the default launcher with Titanium Backup because I use the Nova launcher, could that be why it's happening?

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa, 04 March 2013 - 06:07 PM.

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17

Is no-one else getting the bug where the phone just won't show the interface? It's happened to me again, I turn on the phone, the boot animation shows up, the phone boots then nothing. The screen won't turn on but the hardware keys light up.

Any ideas what might be causing it?

I did "freeze" the default launcher with Titanium Backup because I use the Nova launcher, could that be why it's happening?

My vivacity did this on Saturday so i thought i would test the PAC Rom to see if i get this issue again but i dont really want the extra features of the PAC rom so im just waiting for a fix for this bug on this rom.

Edited by reedo_17, 04 March 2013 - 07:24 PM.

Hydrosaure

Hydrosaure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent
Regarding the interface not showing up it happened to me once. The phone had already been running for a while and it was after an input of pin code when return from aeroplane mode.

One other weirdness I have, is the home screen not rotating. As soon as I launch any app it rotates fine but the home screen always stays in original position.
Anyone else getting this ?

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Regarding the interface not showing up it happened to me once. The phone had already been running for a while and it was after an input of pin code when return from aeroplane mode.

One other weirdness I have, is the home screen not rotating. As soon as I launch any app it rotates fine but the home screen always stays in original position.
Anyone else getting this ?

Have you enabled auto-rotate in the launcher settings?

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users