problem with GSM signal loss! need help!

Guest poludeli_kaktus

Guest poludeli_kaktus

the last few days I've experienced a problem with GSM signal loss, solution that uses is that when it detects a signal is lost activate and deactivate airplane mode . I use medion life p4310 with original Rom that is rooted, with C3C0 s2 kernel and updated adreno libs also from c3c0. from the original rom I deleted a few applications that have spent RAM and I replaced them with some app by my own choose. I deleted the application are as follows: alarm, contacts, launcher, notes, calculator, filler, google one, x9 keyboard and replaced them with: alarm pro, go contacts, go launcher, root explorer, smart keyboard, note everything.. I also integrated in the ROM: go sms pro, go switch widget, go power master, usb charge commander, app widget picker, sd booster, link2sd. with link2sd i moved maps to ext partition. cpu speed is 883Mhz one demmand. In this way the system works for several months now with no major problems, but the last few days I have already mentioned the loss of signal sets the problem that I can not solve. For this reason I would ask for help if there is someone who knows or can be presumed that what the problem is.

thanks in advance!

Edited by poludeli_kaktus

the last few days I've experienced a problem with GSM signal loss, solution that uses is that when it detects a signal is lost activate and deactivate airplane mode . I use medion life p4310 with original Rom that is rooted, with C3C0 s2 kernel and updated adreno libs also from c3c0. from the original rom I deleted a few applications that have spent RAM and I replaced them with some app by my own choose. I deleted the application are as follows: alarm, contacts, launcher, notes, calculator, filler, google one, x9 keyboard and replaced them with: alarm pro, go contacts, go launcher, root explorer, smart keyboard, note everything.. I also integrated in the ROM: go sms pro, go switch widget, go power master, usb charge commander, app widget picker, sd booster, link2sd. with link2sd i moved maps to ext partition. cpu speed is 883Mhz one demmand. In this way the system works for several months now with no major problems, but the last few days I have already mentioned the loss of signal sets the problem that I can not solve. For this reason I would ask for help if there is someone who knows or can be presumed that what the problem is.

thanks in advance!

take a look:

i whish that helps