best place to get Jiayu G3

Guest yaqh

Guest reganlives

that's the scary part actually..order today and then the price drops like 20 bucks two days later, just before your package arrives..lol

I know! I've had mine since mid december but thankfully we havent lost any money really yet. I think due to the demand prices although they will drop wont drop as much as we think.

anyways had I made my order before Chinese New Year's it should have arrived by this time..and yeah, you're probably right..on the flip side, look at Newman N1 pricing today; more or less 20 bucks less than they were early this month!

However the Jiayu G3 seems to be out of stock everywhere, so supply and demand should keep the prices from dropping rapidly..

Edited by [email protected]

how much did you pay mate?

USD 200 plus DHL..could go up by about 25 bucks still when it gets here due to Customs..

On a side note, I spoke with their Customer Service about my order and he told me processing may take 3-5 days due to high demand for the G3. They have been getting a lot of orders and at one point even got as many as 50 in a day! Anyways they seem to be the only store who still has G3 on hand..

Guest RussellS

USD 200 plus DHL..could go up by about 25 bucks still when it gets here due to Customs..

I must admit I was a bit worried about customs and import duty which was why I took so long to make my mind up to get one. However, I had no issues whatsoever.

Edited by RussellS

I must admit I was a bit worried about customs and import duty which was why I took so long to make my mind up to get one. However, I had no issues whatsoever.

That's one of the highest problems we have. They don't even have a standard rate, they just charge whatever they feel it would cost.

I could have gone with EMS so I could avoid charges, and it's about 10 bucks cheaper than DHL. But then a $35 savings but two to three weeks longer shipping, no thanks!

Guest thcthc2

在这里看到佳域G3的消息感到很惊讶呢

Surprise to see the news about jiayu G3 in this forum

yeah yeah im also surprise to find you from here ,哈哈

haha ,i think i can buy one for you but you paid the phone .you also can buy this from www.ADVERTISING SPAM.com

Thanks for the offer, and yes I've paid for it..

Jiayu G3 seems to be out of stock everywhere, good thing Merimobiles have one for me. I have been informed that my item is about to be shipped, and should be here Thursday or Friday next week! By the way, I ordered the Iron-gray one..

Thinking of pre-ordedring a G4 from Merimobiles in a couple of weeks, be interested in how your G3 order goes.

Sure thing buddy! I will be posting my feedback for the benefit of the community..

Also, if time permits, I'll be doing an unboxing video so you guys get an idea how Merimobiles do their business..

Guest dcghoul

Sure thing buddy! I will be posting my feedback for the benefit of the community..

Also, if time permits, I'll be doing an unboxing video so you guys get an idea how Merimobiles do their business..

Appreciate that fella :) never ordered from a Chinese vendor before and googling showed they have can have a very different idea of customer service compared to here in the UK. Merimoblies was getting mixed reviews but but showed they were aware that western customers had higher expectations and unlike some of their competitors were actively seeking to redress the balance.

Appreciate that fella :) never ordered from a Chinese vendor before and googling showed they have can have a very different idea of customer service compared to here in the UK. Merimoblies was getting mixed reviews but but showed they were aware that western customers had higher expectations and unlike some of their competitors were actively seeking to redress the balance.

True. I got a tablet from them last year. Took just 2 days processing and DHL took 2 more days, a total of 4 days since payment. Arrived in good order, device was as advertised. Do hope I get the same experience this time around..will let you guys know anyhow

Guest viccharlie

Also try out uredeal.com as I got mine from there and their customer service was good.

Don't go near Uredeal. I bought 3 phones from them for myself and family so $600 worth. Think they also go by the name Ugood or something similar on Aliexpress.

At best they're unhelpful, more likely they will try to scam you.

I sent back a faulty phone which they said they would fix if I paid for shipping. I reluctantly agreed.

Once they had the phone they demanded $50 to fix it. They claimed that because the phone is more than a month old they would have to to pay the factory! So the factory is the bad guy not Uredeal.

Then when I refused, they went into a story about how the phone is worth $200 and I have already paid for shipping so for another $50 I have a $200 phone.

2 months later I have finally given up and will never see the phone again.

Edited by viccharlie

Guest reganlives

Don't go near Uredeal. I bought 3 phones from them for myself and family so $600 worth. Think they also go by the name Ugood or something similar on Aliexpress.

At best they're unhelpful, more likely they will try to scam you.

I sent back a faulty phone which they said they would fix if I paid for shipping. I reluctantly agreed.

Once they had the phone they demanded $50 to fix it. They claimed that because the phone is more than a month old they would have to to pay the factory! So the factory is the bad guy not Uredeal.

Then when I refused, they went into a story about how the phone is worth $200 and I have already paid for shipping so for another $50 I have a $200 phone.

2 months later I have finally given up and will never see the phone again.

Omg mate! I'm really shocked at how they treated you. I thought that they were ok as they responded very quickly to my emails. Gonna keep that in mind when I get my next one

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reganlives

boofman: Is the screen protector good and the correct one for the G3? I am wondering this as I need a screen protector for mine as the one that comes already on the phone is on its last legs now and when I've looked online all pictures of G3 screen protectors actually show G2 ones...

boofman: Is the screen protector good and the correct one for the G3? I am wondering this as I need a screen protector for mine as the one that comes already on the phone is on its last legs now and when I've looked online all pictures of G3 screen protectors actually show G2 ones...

Yeah buddy, it's for the G3..fits just right, but I don't see the point in using the screen protector though..it has Gorilla Glass, so I dunno if the screen protector is needed..

Guest reganlives

Yeah buddy, it's for the G3..fits just right, but I don't see the point in using the screen protector though..it has Gorilla Glass, so I dunno if the screen protector is needed..

Wasn't sure myself but seeing as a lot of people still aren't confident with a lot of phones that gorilla glass actually works I'd rather have a screen protector on anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure myself but seeing as a lot of people still aren't confident with a lot of phones that gorilla glass actually works I'd rather have a screen protector on anyway.

True..I'm considering using it as well..Gorilla Glass can't be scratched by knives or keys, but it can be scratched by (gasp!) sand..anyways, here's what my wife did to my phone as a present, so I now seldom use my free Silicone Case:

post-973818-0-53137500-1365183736_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RoVlad

i ordered my g3 with DHL shipping ... so that should be about a week to reach from now on ... i will come back when i get it to offer you details about how it arrived ... but at the price of 160 dollars silver color i cant have any complains :P

Guest putbinoot

True..I'm considering using it as well..Gorilla Glass can't be scratched by knives or keys, but it can be scratched by (gasp!) sand..anyways, here's what my wife did to my phone as a present, so I now seldom use my free Silicone Case:

Nice, is it a wrap or dipped.