• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

viccharlie

viccharlie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:umi x1

Also try out uredeal.com as I got mine from there and their customer service was good.

Don't go near Uredeal. I bought 3 phones from them for myself and family so $600 worth. Think they also go by the name Ugood or something similar on Aliexpress.

At best they're unhelpful, more likely they will try to scam you.
I sent back a faulty phone which they said they would fix if I paid for shipping. I reluctantly agreed.
Once they had the phone they demanded $50 to fix it. They claimed that because the phone is more than a month old they would have to to pay the factory! So the factory is the bad guy not Uredeal.

Then when I refused, they went into a story about how the phone is worth $200 and I have already paid for shipping so for another $50 I have a $200 phone.

2 months later I have finally given up and will never see the phone again.

Edited by viccharlie, 05 March 2013 - 02:12 PM.

reganlives

reganlives

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G3 (Blackberry for work)

Don't go near Uredeal. I bought 3 phones from them for myself and family so $600 worth. Think they also go by the name Ugood or something similar on Aliexpress.

At best they're unhelpful, more likely they will try to scam you.
I sent back a faulty phone which they said they would fix if I paid for shipping. I reluctantly agreed.
Once they had the phone they demanded $50 to fix it. They claimed that because the phone is more than a month old they would have to to pay the factory! So the factory is the bad guy not Uredeal.

Then when I refused, they went into a story about how the phone is worth $200 and I have already paid for shipping so for another $50 I have a $200 phone.

2 months later I have finally given up and will never see the phone again.

Omg mate! I'm really shocked at how they treated you. I thought that they were ok as they responded very quickly to my emails. Gonna keep that in mind when I get my next one

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:Samdroid Spica, Jiayu G3
  • Twitter:@amrodriguez033
finally got my Jiayu G3 from merimobiles after a month of delays from the factory..will post the unboxing if I have the time..they gave me a screen protector, car charger, and a free case as compensation!

reganlives

reganlives

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
boofman: Is the screen protector good and the correct one for the G3? I am wondering this as I need a screen protector for mine as the one that comes already on the phone is on its last legs now and when I've looked online all pictures of G3 screen protectors actually show G2 ones...

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

boofman: Is the screen protector good and the correct one for the G3? I am wondering this as I need a screen protector for mine as the one that comes already on the phone is on its last legs now and when I've looked online all pictures of G3 screen protectors actually show G2 ones...

Yeah buddy, it's for the G3..fits just right, but I don't see the point in using the screen protector though..it has Gorilla Glass, so I dunno if the screen protector is needed..

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Unboxing Video..apologies about the video quality..

reganlives

reganlives

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Yeah buddy, it's for the G3..fits just right, but I don't see the point in using the screen protector though..it has Gorilla Glass, so I dunno if the screen protector is needed..

Wasn't sure myself but seeing as a lot of people still aren't confident with a lot of phones that gorilla glass actually works I'd rather have a screen protector on anyway.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Wasn't sure myself but seeing as a lot of people still aren't confident with a lot of phones that gorilla glass actually works I'd rather have a screen protector on anyway.

True..I'm considering using it as well..Gorilla Glass can't be scratched by knives or keys, but it can be scratched by (gasp!) sand..anyways, here's what my wife did to my phone as a present, so I now seldom use my free Silicone Case:

Attached Files

• Attached File  g3.jpg   48.29KB   48 downloads

RoVlad

RoVlad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G3N
i ordered my g3 with DHL shipping ... so that should be about a week to reach from now on ... i will come back when i get it to offer you details about how it arrived ... but at the price of 160 dollars silver color i cant have any complains :P

putbinoot

putbinoot

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300, Jiayu G3.

True..I'm considering using it as well..Gorilla Glass can't be scratched by knives or keys, but it can be scratched by (gasp!) sand..anyways, here's what my wife did to my phone as a present, so I now seldom use my free Silicone Case:

Nice, is it a wrap or dipped.

Posted Image

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Nice, is it a wrap or dipped.

thanks! it's one if those Carbon Fiber wraps I got off of Ace Hardware..really tricky stuff to work on, since you have to heat it with a heat gun so you can stretch it over the edges and work on it quickly before it cools down..holes for cam, flash and speakers are tricky too, as the fibers get in the way when making them..but at the end of it all, it's worth it..just a little bit slippery though it makes the boring stock battery cover look 100% better..

RoVlad

RoVlad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
i came back with an advice ... dont get stuff from fastcardtech ... 3 weeks ago i placed and order there and after 2 weeks of lies and delays i took the money back by paypal ... now i placed an order over dhg (where g is gate) to a top seller and i hope i will finally get my g3 before g3s is out :P cuz i will sure get g3s and g4 after g3 :D

Edited by RoVlad, 14 May 2013 - 06:38 PM.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

i came back with an advice ... dont get stuff from fastcardtech ... 3 weeks ago i placed and order there and after 2 weeks of lies and delays i took the money back by paypal ... now i placed an order over dhl to a top seller and i hope i will finally get my g3 before g3s is out :P cuz i will sure get g3s and g4 after g3 :D

mixed reviews from fastcardtech..

RoVlad

RoVlad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Got it :P all you have to do is to search for a trustworthy seller on those ebaylike sites ... i personaly prefer dhg ( where g is short for gate)
i got it for a price of less then 200$ dollars that is with dhl shipping included :D 1 week to arrive ... i feel like i made the best deal :D

misspan

misspan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I purchase from mentoo mall. All things go well.
Btw G4 was already launched now.

GARMAX

GARMAX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC P3300
  • Twitter:@GARMAX

Uredeal.com worse store. They ignore any email with problems. They do not delete your account if you want it. They sell your personal information. Please never create account on uredeal.com. Use antelife or any seller with good reputation on aliexpress.

Edited by GARMAX, 26 October 2013 - 06:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users