imo unable to log in

Guest bananas33

Guest bananas33

Normally imo works fine for me on wifi and mobile data, but daily it cannot connect to any services via wifi but no problems via mobile data. Other network access if fine, even other chat apps can connect via wifi.

Phone restart cures the problem so it seems something via wifi seems to stop in some unknown case. All I've managed to find via catlog is a network unreachable connection failure to speedy.imo.im:443 causing a java exception which may or may not be the cause. Ping/traceroute show the same error while other addresses/hostnames are fine.

I'm currently on CM10-R4 but it has happened on previous versions and I'm reasonably sure it's happened with other ROMs.

Any suggestions what I can look at to find why this is happening?

Guest michal.siman

Hi, i am using IMO.IM BETA daily, nonstop, and as i move beetween two wifi network (home and work) and mobile data (2G only) i DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM with continously running all the time. On ICS Stock plus and Infusion.

Guest bananas33

Your usage sounds similar to mine but without the failure when getting home. I've switched to imo beta, with any luck it will work fine for me too, otherwise I'm still clueless how to diagnose EUNREACHABLE for that imo host while others are fine, and assuming that that's the root of the problem.

Thanks for the alternate app suggestion.

Guest bananas33

Right, no luck with imo beta, still get EUNREACHABLE for speedy.imo.im.

So now I'm back to being clueless how there can be no route for that host when others are fine :(