Photo

[ROM][20.1] Aurora Borealis RLS1 (Android 4.0.4)

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,864 posts

any update of this rom???
i like it better than cm10 because work all apps and its similar like original rom..
i have only problem with camera 4.2.........rotated 90 photos and make few time to save it !!
someone dev if can fix it pls

thanks

Fix it yourself.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Fix it yourself.

LOL..I AM NOT DEV..I AM END USER !!

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N
OH REALLY? THE 4.2 IS YOUR ISSUE NOT DEV'S. POST HERE WHATEVER YOU HAVE PROBLEM THAT IS CONNECTED WITH THE ROM AND ITS FILES. 3RD PARTY ETC, SOLVE IT WITH THE 3RD PARTY APP'S DEV. STOP SPAMMING

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,864 posts

LOL..I AM NOT DEV..I AM END USER !!

Who cares. You expect him to fix issues for you, and what will he get in return? Probably more criticism from you. For someone like you, I recommend you buy an iPhone as it is simple, and easy to use, without any bugs. Then you wont be able to complain ;)

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N

Who cares. You expect him to fix issues for you, and what will he get in return? Probably more criticism from you. For someone like you, I recommend you buy an iPhone as it is simple, and easy to use, without any bugs. Then you wont be able to complain ;)

Man you're right! B)

darkdevilftw

darkdevilftw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3
i cant set cpu clock more than 1.19 because it flash me with blue screen and reboot . :((

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300

i cant set cpu clock more than 1.19 because it flash me with blue screen and reboot . :((

Is there a kernel that supports over clocking for this phone ? I don't no but if not this may be you're problem.
Just read the first page it does support over clocking so I apologize and have no clue what's going on. J

Edited by bladebuddy, 07 February 2013 - 12:39 AM.

Biohazard

x6itru

x6itru

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Game programming, C++ & OpenGL
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, ASUS Nexus 7

blue screen and reboot.

almost like MicroShit Windows ^_^ ^_^

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Is there a kernel that supports over clocking for this phone ? I don't no but if not this may be you're problem.
Just read the first page it does support over clocking so I apologize and have no clue what's going on. J

kernel for overclocking here

zteblade3.blogspot.com

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blade III

And? The problem is?

You've clearly reached your limit. I'm not overclocking anything higher 1152mhz either. ~20% overclock would be quite a lot anyway.

kernel for overclocking here

Hell no, why on earth would you install that? This ROM already has kernel with overclock support by default (the original one ;)). Installing that you would lose all modifications that I've made to the ramdisk and thus lose actual features of this ROM!

Only use add-ons on the first post or add-ons specifically made for this ROM.

kosova

kosova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

How to install:

• Copy Aurora-Borealis-RLSx.zip to your phone's sdcard
  • Boot into ClockWorkMod recovery
  • Make a nandroid backup of your previous ROM: backup & restore -> backup
  • Install ROM: install .zip from sdcard -> choose .zip from sdcard -> Aurora-Borealis-RLSx.zip
  • wipe data & factory reset (!)
  • reboot now

hey buddy i need the stock rom for zte blade 3 ...i forgot to backup! So can u upload it for me ? Thanks alot if u do

kosova

kosova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Can u Upload The Stock Rom "the original one " of Zte blade III ... im really in need of it

Yrmiö

Yrmiö

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE Blade 3

Can u Upload The Stock Rom "the original one " of Zte blade III ... im really in need of it

Any help in here: http://firmware.pp.ua/zte-blade-3/

Edited by Yrmiö, 11 February 2013 - 03:42 AM.

kosova

kosova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Any help in here: http://firmware.pp.ua/zte-blade-3/

is this the stock one ???

nasty000

nasty000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE Light
First of all, I would like to thank KonstaT for his work on roms for all the ZTE devices. I've used many of them.

Second, I have had a wierd problem with this rom on two diffrent devices. All of the sudden the date & time flips out (it automatically changed to 2012-02-18 and wrong time). Does anybody else have this problem, or knows how to fix it?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blade III

Second, I have had a wierd problem with this rom on two diffrent devices. All of the sudden the date & time flips out (it automatically changed to 2012-02-18 and wrong time). Does anybody else have this problem, or knows how to fix it?

Are you sure didn't mean 2012-02-16 08:00. ;) That's where ZTE resets time on every reboot (see /system/bin/settime.sh). Don't ask me why, and didn't change the behaviour either. I noticed this but never really had any issues with it.

Have you selected 'Automatic date & time' under Date & time settings?

nasty000

nasty000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE Light

Are you sure didn't mean 2012-02-16 08:00. ;) That's where ZTE resets time on every reboot (see /system/bin/settime.sh). Don't ask me why, and didn't change the behaviour either. I noticed this but never really had any issues with it.

Have you selected 'Automatic date & time' under Date & time settings?

Yeah, that was it. Haha, that's a wierd behaviour. I noticed I had 'Automatic date & time' checked under Date & time settings, but since the date was waaay of, I didn't think that was the problem. But evidently I was wrong. :)

EDIT:
Just tried rebooting a ZTE III device with stock rom with 'Automatic date & time' and 'Automatic timezone' checked, but the date & time didn't reset. So it seems something is wrong. Otherwise thank you for an excellent rom. I hate ZTE's customizations. :)

Edited by nasty000, 12 February 2013 - 03:42 PM.

etzftw

etzftw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Blade 3

In sweden ICA Maxi sells them for 1299 kr

As well as one year free spotify and free internet.

etzftw

etzftw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Blade 3
default message shortcut is malfunction.

Droidevil

Droidevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:zte skate acqua
Is it possible to make 70% transparent statusbar on this ROM?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

988twister988