[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

Hey everyone,

I added a PayPal donate button to my signature and profile. If you like my recent work on the Blade, I'd appreciate it if you dropped me a few euros. I am a university student and I can definitely use it.

Hey everyone,

I added a PayPal donate button to my signature and profile. If you like my recent work on the Blade, I'd appreciate it if you dropped me a few euros. I am a university student and I can definitely use it.

Bro (If I can call you that), I will definitely try to drop some euros on that paypal! I'm also kinda broke but your work is amazing :) we're all very thankful for a stable CM10 on our old outdated blades that are rocking your ROM like a baws! Thanks for everything I'll try to donate ASAP ;D

Good going with the donate button, I really hope people appreciate your work ;)

Guest calculate

First, many thanks to KonstaT and Daemond for this nice rom.

I've two questions:

From cm7 I know the high configurable power control widget.

There I could configure, that if I choose mobile data, it toogles

automatic 2G/3G and reverse if mobile data was finished.

Or if I plug power cable in, it switches wlan on and sync.

Is there in cm10 any possibility like in cm7?

In cm7 I could add widgets direct from menu of the homescreen.

In cm10 I missing this function or is this only a problem of trebuchet.

ciao. calculate

Edited by calculate

Guest jventura

Hi there Daemond,

I'm trying to port your FM Radio code to CM9, but I'm facing some problems regarding some code which is not available in CM9.

In zte/libaudio/AudioPolicyManager.cpp, did you implement yourself the methods "AudioPolicyManager::checkAndSetVolume" and "AudioPolicyManager::setDeviceConnectionState"? If not, could you tell from where you got the code? I would like to see if there is a ICS branch for these functions, before I have to adapt them myself..

Thanks!

Guest alexepl

I probably did something wrong when upgrading or I don't know, but I'm often facing fc's when using camera app! Anybody any idea how to solve that without installing again whole the rom?

thx!

(by the way both your work and konstats is amazing, thank you both!!)

Guest leripe

I probably did something wrong when upgrading or I don't know, but I'm often facing fc's when using camera app! Anybody any idea how to solve that without installing again whole the rom?

thx!

(by the way both your work and konstats is amazing, thank you both!!)

link logcat.

Guest deansmith

Hello, everyone,

and first of all huge thanks to diamond for the fantastic work.

I have a question. My Gallery on device does not sync and does not show at all my albums from Picasa web.

Is this normal behavior, do i miss something?

Tnanks in advance

I'm trying to port your FM Radio code to CM9, but I'm facing some problems regarding some code which is not available in CM9.

In zte/libaudio/AudioPolicyManager.cpp, did you implement yourself the methods "AudioPolicyManager::checkAndSetVolume" and "AudioPolicyManager::setDeviceConnectionState"? If not, could you tell from where you got the code? I would like to see if there is a ICS branch for these functions, before I have to adapt them myself..

Thanks!

These are modified from the implementation in libhardware_legacy, from the AudioPolicyManagerBase class. I'll probably refactor the code to minimize code duplication. The Blade AudioPolicyManager extends that class so it should be easy.

Guest Nummer5

I have a question. My Gallery on device does not sync and does not show at all my albums from Picasa web.

Is this normal behavior, do i miss something?

Since Android 4.1 - i think - Gallery is integrated in camera apk and google removes picasa sync.

Use a alternative app like Cool 3D Gallery or QuickPic.

Edited by Nummer5

Guest jventura

These are modified from the implementation in libhardware_legacy, from the AudioPolicyManagerBase class. I'll probably refactor the code to minimize code duplication. The Blade AudioPolicyManager extends that class so it should be easy.

Going to take a look, thanks! :)

Regarding the navigation bar, I know some of you asked to integrate the patch to configure its size. The patch is quite invasive and conflicts a lot, so I haven't rebased it yet. Wouldn't it be enough to reduce the default size of the bar? If there are no objections I'll simply reduce the size from 48dp to 32dp.

Guest ilopez85

One question, it's possible to port the circular controls from paranoid 3 to cyanogen 10? These controls seem to be more useful than the navbar, not taking up space on the screen by default.

14oaj3o.jpg

http://oi50.tpnotallowed.com/14oaj3o.jpg

sb1x1y.jpg

http://oi48.tpnotallowed.com/sb1x1y.jpg

Apart from this, there is any solution for the legacy camera FCs (or glitches of the JB version, since in the present version some options are not available), FC when you apply corrections to images in the gallery edit menu (such as facial brightness, etc) and corruption in the "pop-up" menus?

Sorry for so many questions, just comment the issues that I've been finding since I have installed CM10, nothing more :)

Edited by ilopez85

One question, it's possible to port the circular controls from paranoid 3 to cyanogen 10?

I'm not going to port a feature as big as this. If you want it, please use a PA based ROM.

Apart from this, there is any solution for the legacy camera FCs (or glitches of the JB version, since in the present version some options are not available), FC when you apply corrections to images in the gallery edit menu (such as facial brightness, etc) and corruption in the "pop-up" menus?

I'll look at the crashes, but what corruption do you mean?

Guest alfred_i_kwak

Regarding the navigation bar, I know some of you asked to integrate the patch to configure its size. The patch is quite invasive and conflicts a lot, so I haven't rebased it yet. Wouldn't it be enough to reduce the default size of the bar? If there are no objections I'll simply reduce the size from 48dp to 32dp.

32 dp is too small. Maybe some 38/40 dp would be better.

Guest ziyan

The only thing I miss so bad from this ROM is the brightness transition. Could you please enable it somehow, just like it is in CM10.1, and even stock 2.2? It's pretty cool, and the instant transition when the lightning changes around your phone is currently pretty ugly :(

If you exit from the camera app, you can see that it's working, just not for automatic brightness :)

Guest ilopez85

Yes, with cm-10-20130226-EXPERIMENTAL-blade-DAEMOND version, sometimes happens in the sim unlock screen and with Blackmart menu for example.

Ah, that one. Are you seeing this with the newest build as well? I can't trigger the bug anymore.

Are we going to have the new radio apk with RDS, like 4.2.2 :)

Sure, but replacing the APK won't help, since RDS is implemented in the vendor library. I've finished the implementation a few days ago, KonstaT just managed to put out a new build faster than me. ;)

I'm currently working on an FM application that is less crappy (and provides more RDS info, e.g. radio text), I'll release a build as soon as this is done.

Guest bankov

Sure, but replacing the APK won't help, since RDS is implemented in the vendor library. I've finished the implementation a few days ago, KonstaT just managed to put out a new build faster than me. ;)

I'm currently working on an FM application that is less crappy (and provides more RDS info, e.g. radio text), I'll release a build as soon as this is done.

Awsome can't wait i love your rom :)