[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

Guest elrond_bs

@andr0idbeliev3r: there are symlinks created by Android there (for compatibility), but the games doesn't seem to use them (may be trying to get absolute path or something).

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest Simono

For me SMS application still force closing. I can't run it, I cleared app data but still is a probolem with launching it. Anybody have the same problem with ROM from 28-03?

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Daemond, i'm building a ROM with your sources, do i still need to apply the fake vsync events patch? Do you have your Github updated?

Guest Simono

Can anyone help with force closed SMS/MMS application? I downloaded and flashed again ROM but without success.

Edited by Simono

Guest adipec

Can anyone help with force closed SMS/MMS application? I downloaded and flashed again ROM but without success.

hmmm i don't undersatnd your problem,because i don't have any problems with sms application in this release of rom(28.3) :P Edited by adipec

Guest Pofka

Do anybody experience battery drain? Got 10-15% in 1.5h. After reboot system stops draining power. It uses couple percent an hour. :) Downloaded battery stats plus but no program is draining much battery, considering my usage everything is normal. Some programs use much less energy then I would expect. :)

Guest thewild

Do anybody experience battery drain? Got 10-15% in 1.5h. After reboot system stops draining power. It uses couple percent an hour. :) Downloaded battery stats plus but no program is draining much battery, considering my usage everything is normal. Some programs use much less energy then I would expect. :)

Yes, I've seen this once too. I can't tell prscisely what I did before it happened though.

Guest Simono

I do a full wipe and format system partition and restore data w Titanium Backup and now all is working OK.

Edited by Simono

Guest Pofka

Yes, I've seen this once too. I can't tell prscisely what I did before it happened though.

Thats the problem. No program is looking like a "drainer" in my case. Most of the battery is used by system. Sometime phone cant go to deep sleep. I can see that it is awaken by something, but battery stats plus dont show any program that is running in background and using excessive energy. I use kill apps with back button, but still draining. Only reboot helps.

Edited by Pofka

Guest leripe

Well if its a brand new problem for you then you could uninstall few most recently installed apps and see if its one of them.

Edited by leripe

Guest elrond_bs

Uninstalling last few apps, like leripe said, is a good idea. You can also try BetterBatteryStats to catch the faulty program. If this doesn't help, just wipe and do a clean install.

Guest thewild

Uninstalling last few apps, like leripe said, is a good idea. You can also try BetterBatteryStats to catch the faulty program. If this doesn't help, just wipe and do a clean install.

As Polka said, BetterBatteryStats shows absolutely nothing in this case.

It happened only once since I installed this ROM, so I'm not really worried about it. It was last week I believe.

If it happens again I'll investigate.

Guest smustafasms

hey evryone ....

can anyone provide me the tpt of less than 160 mb system partition for gen 2 blade plz !!!!!!!!!!

i m not able to do it myself with tpthelper it keep saying ` cant copy zte pack `.

plz help me guys

sory for my english

Guest Obligatorisk

I have the same problem, but with Konstat's CM10.1. It must be a problem with the ROM for this model, I have not experienced it on other phones with CM10. Bug report?

Guest Tomsy

Hi, when i used a previous version, my wifi was working all the time, but recently i have problems with it. Its shows that it syncronised and everything like that, but i got "No internet connection" everywhere. Any ideas? (I have reinstalled the rom, and i dont remember which version was working well.)

Do you have any ideas what can help? Thank you!

Edited by Tomsy

Guest Malfis

Hello, is there any optional kernel? I have issues with enabling data mode on every ROM I have installed. Helps flight mode, but i really hate it...

It bothers me since 2.3 update...

Edited by Malfis

Guest Pofka

I have issues with enabling data mode on every ROM I have installed. Helps flight mode, but i really hate it...

This one is annoying like screen glitches was.

Wiped cache and dalvik and I havent experienced battery drain for couple of days now.

Edited by Pofka

Hello, is there any optional kernel? I have issues with enabling data mode on every ROM I have installed. Helps flight mode, but i really hate it...

What exactly do you mean? Switching to mobile data after wifi disconnect and the like?