Photo

[DEV][ROM][14.5.] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

* * * * * 21 votes

823 replies to this topic

Krzychu25

Krzychu25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Rom runs realy nice and smooth, but I have a few issues. First one is that I don't have a lockscreen, I have tried different options but I couldn't fix it. The next and more serious one is that when I try to login into google account google play and account menager force close. Someone got something like that?

thanos3xd

thanos3xd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE

Rom runs realy nice and smooth, but I have a few issues. First one is that I don't have a lockscreen, I have tried different options but I couldn't fix it. The next and more serious one is that when I try to login into google account google play and account menager force close. Someone got something like that?

Check your system partition!! And flash the correct gapps!!

gbosh

gbosh

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Atlas W (Vivacity)
daemond why don't you commit your Effem app to the CM gerrit ?

Krzychu25

Krzychu25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have 210

Check your system partition!! And flash the correct gapps!!

Oh yea... I have installing wrong gapps. Thank you so much.

lunario

lunario

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Devices:zte blade (sapo a5)

No need to port, just download and install.

well tryed to install the zip through cwm and says install aborted gonna check if i must rename to apk

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

well tryed to install the zip through cwm and says install aborted gonna check if i must rename to apk

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1805372&d=1363296527

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

lunario

lunario

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

High daemond:

GROSSARTIG !!!

A real great work.

After applying the btfix for my blade, no problems with bt-streaming - as in version before...

Also can switch on/off BT how I want now:-)...

Thanks for the praise. :) But why do you need a separate bluetooth fix? What does this do? Why hasn't it been incorporated into most ROMs?

What exacty this line means?

Nothing important. The build type mostly affects naming.

where i can get a compiled version (.apk) effem radio app ? would it work on android 2.3.7 CM ? i try to compile but found few errors. com.stericsson.hardware.fm library is absent in all sdk ?
and what target of sdk
android:targetSdkVersion="?"

The app will never work on CM7. It uses many APIs that are only available on ICS and later, and of course it relies on the new FM API.

The new FM app Effem is not good as it supposed to be. However, thanks a lot for the excellent work!

This post is not as good as it should have been.

ilopez85

ilopez85

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

New build is up on the first post. Changelog below.

Thanks again for your work :)

The new FM app Effem is not good as it supposed to be. However, thanks a lot for the excellent work!

No comments...

Edited by ilopez85, 19 March 2013 - 09:44 PM.

ds-driver

ds-driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

But why do you need a separate bluetooth fix? What does this do? Why hasn't it been incorporated into most ROMs?

Hello Daemond,

my problem is, that i can only switch on BT once. When stopping BT later im am not able to start it again. The BT-ON-Switch won´t get blue... Also the grey switch (when off) is too dark. It seems, that BT was totally unlocable...

Today also my bt-fix won´t help me for this problem. These BT on/off probs i had with my Blade also on several CM7 Versions. There the fix helps...

Perhaps an other app disturbs.... so i let BT on whole time :-)(

By the way: the DSP-settings don´t show any effect on my Blade. No difference with Equalizer or bass-boost. I tried the equalizer-app from market; this works...

Thanks for asking

P.

khizhny

khizhny

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (ak Blade, Spark)

The new FM application (Github) is now ready for general consumption. It's called Effem. ;) Here's what it looks like:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

It's simple, but clean and hopefully aesthetically pleasing for most people. All important features are supported. Automatic seeking, manual seeking (long press), station saving, headphone detection, and RDS support including radio text.

I'm currently compiling a clean build of the whole ROM and will upload it in a few hours.

Installed effem on cm 10.1 from KonstaT. Works fine but volume control isn't working. Any ideas?

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
You are using modified version of the app (for 4.2), so you shouldn't bother the original author. Also, please don't post same question in multiple threads, except if you are developer trying to improve the app.

Edited by elrond_bs, 20 March 2013 - 02:01 PM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.2 KitKat)

ds-driver

ds-driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

But why do you need a separate bluetooth fix? What does this do? Why hasn't it been incorporated into most ROMs?

Hi Daemond,

i tried KONSTATs 4.2.2 Release - there the Bluetooth is switchable without any problems on my Blade.
Perhaps you can change the BT related data vom 4.2.2 to your 4.1.2...

greetings
P.

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
No - Android 4.2 contains an entirely new bluetooth stack. It's nothing that's easy to change.

cricri0464

cricri0464

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi All,
i've noticed issue with audio routing and the new effem app. Let me try to describe it briefly :
If i stop listening radio by pressing the stop button, then unplug the headset and close the app, sound keep routed to the headset indstead of speaker ... the only way is then to reboot the blade...
is there any workaround ?

Anyway, great work Daemond, and may thanks to keep our blade alive...
Bonne soirée ..:)

irish.bluewood

irish.bluewood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Sapo A5 (ZTE Blade)
Hey guys. Needing help over here.

Today I installed the current version posted on the first page (the NIGHTLY build) and the menus/UI seem to be fluid and fairly fast. However, it's not connecting to a mobile network operator. Going to "Settings -> More -> Mobile networks -> Network operators", it detects the available mobile operators in the area. After I select specifically my operator (vodafone PT) a notification says "Registered on network", but right after that I get another one in the notification bar saying I have no service.

I can receive text messages, but if I try to make phone calls or send any messages it complains with "Mobile network not available". My device is a ZTE Blade Gen2. Can anyone help me?

lunario

lunario

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Hey guys. Needing help over here.

Today I installed the current version posted on the first page (the NIGHTLY build) and the menus/UI seem to be fluid and fairly fast. However, it's not connecting to a mobile network operator. Going to "Settings -> More -> Mobile networks -> Network operators", it detects the available mobile operators in the area. After I select specifically my operator (vodafone PT) a notification says "Registered on network", but right after that I get another one in the notification bar saying I have no service.

I can receive text messages, but if I try to make phone calls or send any messages it complains with "Mobile network not available". My device is a ZTE Blade Gen2. Can anyone help me?

umm no problems here with tmn reinstall rom by doing factory reset , wipe cache, advanced format dalvik cache and , and mounts and storage , then format system

make sure you have installed gapps too

Edited by lunario, 20 March 2013 - 11:44 PM.

irish.bluewood

irish.bluewood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Sapo A5 (ZTE Blade)

umm no problems here with tmn reinstall rom by doing factory reset , wipe cache, advanced format dalvik cache and , and mounts and storage , then format system

make sure you have installed gapps too

I tried the steps you mentioned multiple times and with different versions of the rom. Google Play is working, the wireless works normally, I just can't get a signal from the mobile operator. I also tried with a Uzo SIM card (another operator here) and it didn't work either. My guess is that something might be wrong with the antenna configurations or something like that, but I don't know what to do now...

Edited by irish.bluewood, 21 March 2013 - 12:19 AM.

thanasis00

thanasis00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

I tried the steps you mentioned multiple times and with different versions of the rom. Google Play is working, the wireless works normally, I just can't get a signal from the mobile operator. I also tried with a Uzo SIM card (another operator here) and it didn't work either. My guess is that something might be wrong with the antenna configurations or something like that, but I don't know what to do now...

Try a different sd card for the TPT. I have encountered a similar problem and the fault was the sd card.

Retand1

Retand1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Hi All,
i've noticed issue with audio routing and the new effem app. Let me try to describe it briefly :
If i stop listening radio by pressing the stop button, then unplug the headset and close the app, sound keep routed to the headset indstead of speaker ... the only way is then to reboot the blade...
is there any workaround ?

Anyway, great work Daemond, and may thanks to keep our blade alive...
Bonne soirée .. :)

I have the same problem here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users