Photo

[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

* * * * * 21 votes

843 replies to this topic

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

ű
ű
Thanks for the answer, I have prepared the TPT this way using blade checker.
Btw it says:
European Blade
Syock-win gen2
image.bin style
current partition: 138-301-2

Furthermore I have tried wthe process with a known working "image.bin" file placed into the "image" directory of the SD card giving the same result: when I power on pressing menu and vol up just gives me the boot logo even if i waited for 20 minutes.
It seems the phone does not start anything, just hangs.

May be there is a way to rewrite or repair the bootloader itself?

do you remove the battery before trying to tpt?

and try doing it with this app: http://www.amphoras....apps/tpt-helper

also for TPT related problems refer here: http://www.modaco.co...zte-blade-tpts/

Edited by leripe, 28 February 2013 - 08:32 AM.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

chgergo

chgergo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blax

do you remove the battery before trying to tpt?

and try doing it with this app: http://www.amphoras....apps/tpt-helper

also for TPT related problems refer here: http://www.modaco.co...zte-blade-tpts/

Thank you for your answer, It is a good idea to try that foruum too.
The reason I asked here first is that it seems everything goes well until I try to start bootloader. I have used http://www.amphoras....apps/tpt-helper , pre-prepared images, different SD cards formatted under CWM with always the same result. :(

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

I know it needs the headphones to work, but when I unplug them, the sound remains "bound" to the radio and doesn't switch to the speaker. When I plug the headphones back in, the radio is still running, and system sounds work. It just keeps running in the background, independent from FMRadioReceiver, and there's no task that I can kill to turn it off, save for a reboot.

As long as FM radio is switched on, audio is currently forced to headset, no matter if it is connected. To switch off FM radio, go to the FmRadioReceiver app and press the back button. Not ideal nor intuitive, I know. :)

Roy Fokker

Roy Fokker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Nexus 7
Ah, that's what I was doing wrong - I pressed the Pause button in the radio app before pressing back. If I press back while it's on, it closes properly. Otherwise it just crashes, the radio keeps playing and you can't go back into the app. :D There should be a quick tutorial for it, as long as it's in this state.

UEGHIO

UEGHIO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi daemond thank you for your and Konstat's hard work!do you experience gallery crash when you take a picture with camera stock app?may it be due to s2e?

rabaip

rabaip

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Hey, I can't manually set the frequency in fm radio, am I doing something wrong? I pressed the left and right buttons but it stays on 87.5

Kazekage Gaara

Kazekage Gaara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Console Video Games, Coin Collection, and Chess :)
  • Devices:Dell XCD35

Hi daemond thank you for your and Konstat's hard work!do you experience gallery crash when you take a picture with camera stock app?may it be due to s2e?

I took a few pictures today in the morning and checked them in the gallery. Rechecked it again while replying to this post and no crash whatsoever :)

Posted Image

W0jt1

W0jt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, LG Nexus 4
hey, after brining my blade back to life i have a question to ask. can cm 10 for blade have volume up/down buttons on statusbar/navbar?
i have a tablet (generic a13) and it got it, any way to have it here? :D

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
Top work on the radio apk daemond(updated both my blades).now if someone could CM10/jellybean the Grand X now that would make my Thursday....but even then the blade just keeps going and going forward .....will this phone ever die? lets hope not!

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

huibuhh

huibuhh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Erstmal ein dickes Dankeschön an dich, Daemond. Fühlt sich gut an, dass das Blade nun komplett ist :)

Apart from my german greetings to daemond: I can't find the setting to trigger camera shutter with volume keys. It was present in CM9. Is it not present in CM10 or do I just not find it?

ehleh

daemond, i encounter random reboots please help!

rdis

rdis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V880
Big thanks to the dev(s) for this great ROM.
This is the best GB+ ROM for my V880.
Stable and no random reboot at all.

For V880 user, this is my config:
- 160 mb partition
- 652 mhz cpu
- Smartassv2 gov
- noop i/o sched
- zram 50%
- KSM enabled
- Allow purging of assets
- .5x animation scale

mitchde

mitchde

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
May i ask in which cases changing the enhanced features of ZRAM (off, ....) and I/O sched change (BFG, SIO, ...) can be good? (i have an 600MHz/512MB Blade)
What ZRAM does i know in general (using cpu to compressing RAM vs more RAM swapping without that ) , but anyone see diffs in usage ?
Thanks - hope others may be interested. I/O sched may already "outexplained" but at least some comments tro ZRAM would be fine.

mckahuna

mckahuna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
  • Twitter:@chumbamike
Thanks for your awesome work daemond just a n00b question; are there some few files I can add to the system to make FM radio work without flashing the whole rom? Am out of my data plan.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Apart from my german greetings to daemond: I can't find the setting to trigger camera shutter with volume keys. It was present in CM9. Is it not present in CM10 or do I just not find it?

I think there was never such option in stock camera (at least not in CM10). Just try a custom camera app, I recommend "Camera JB" or "Camera ICS" from Play Store, they have this option and a few more. ;)

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.3 KitKat)

adipec

adipec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
daemond thank you for your really HARD work
greetings from Poland

Edited by adipec, 01 March 2013 - 01:39 PM.

Arek Ole

Arek Ole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
@daemond Great work !

Pofka

Pofka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

are there some few files I can add to the system to make FM radio work without flashing the whole rom? Am out of my data plan.

I dont think so. Not only fm radio is updated. Just format system and flash rom. No need for full wipe.

Edited by Pofka, 01 March 2013 - 05:29 PM.

smustafasms

smustafasms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:android , computers , cricket .
  • Devices:zte blade
  • Twitter:@owlstone1016
grt work daemond !!!!! really this rom is perfect

lunario

lunario

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Devices:zte blade (sapo a5)
i had to revert to 18/02 build because with this new build i have same audio breaks (like scratches, hickups) on the mp3 . samething happens with konstat 10.1 roms ( maybe its the new drivers?) :\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users