[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

Guest ds-driver

High daemond:

GROSSARTIG !!!

A real great work.

After applying the btfix for my blade, no problems with bt-streaming - as in version before...

Also can switch on/off BT how I want now:-)...

Also no problems with s2e (don´t kill me my friends for this statement)...

The fm receiver is great !!! RDS + Text - PERFECT !!!!

The only problem I found on my configuration was, that AFWall doesn´t work anymore - but that is no real problem...

Und nochmal:

GROSSARTIGE LEISTUNG

excuse my german words, but I think, Daemond was it worth !!!

Greetings

P.

Guest Pofka

change build type to 'NIGHTLY'

What exacty this line means?

Awesome. I was impatiently waiting for update. :)

Edited by Pofka

Guest adipec

i have a little problems with phone calls,after a call, the screen sometimes does not want to turn on(it takes about 5 seconds) any fix for that ?

Guest zen333

Could i download the 18.03. ROM and extract the effem radio app to copy into my 10.1 4.2.2 konsta ROM (has also FM RDS Radio, but not so nice ;) )?

Or does the effem radio app needs more "outside" changes which actual 4.2.2 ROM doesnt have ?

where i can get a compiled version (.apk) effem radio app ? would it work on android 2.3.7 CM ? i try to compile but found few errors. com.stericsson.hardware.fm library is absent in all sdk ?

and what target of sdk

android:targetSdkVersion="?"

Edited by zen333

Guest solidslash

The new FM app Effem is not good as it supposed to be. However, thanks a lot for the excellent work!

It's open source. Do a better one instead of whining.

Guest Homeye

I want to ask something from somebody who using this ROM: turn on your radio and ask a phonecall or call somebody without turning the radio off first. When you start the conversation, is the radio mute itself down?

I'm using the [DEV][ROM][6.3.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2) at the moment. When the radio is on and i answer a call, i'm hear the person on the phone and the radio at the same time and it's really annoying, and with this "bug" i can't use the radio cause if it's on i can't hear anybody. In the official 2.2 rom, the radio can mute itself down automatically during the phonecall and after it, it comes back. How's the radio work in this ROM? Somebody please test it for me. Thanks! (sorry for my bad language, english isn't my native)

Guest noamd

can u guys use the HOME button?

mine is NOT working

but it works in recovery console

please help :unsure:

Did you install the correct gapps?

What's the size of your system partition?

I want to ask something from somebody who using this ROM: turn on your radio and ask a phonecall or call somebody without turning the radio off first. When you start the conversation, is the radio mute itself down?

This is not implemented yet. Wait for the next version.

Guest HDuser

hmm is it possible to add feature in FM radio in which we enter the channel number manually? btw thanks alot for this awesome work.

Edited by HDuser

Guest Krzychu25

Rom runs realy nice and smooth, but I have a few issues. First one is that I don't have a lockscreen, I have tried different options but I couldn't fix it. The next and more serious one is that when I try to login into google account google play and account menager force close. Someone got something like that?

Guest thanos3xd

Rom runs realy nice and smooth, but I have a few issues. First one is that I don't have a lockscreen, I have tried different options but I couldn't fix it. The next and more serious one is that when I try to login into google account google play and account menager force close. Someone got something like that?

Check your system partition!! And flash the correct gapps!!

Guest lunario

No need to port, just download and install.

well tryed to install the zip through cwm and says install aborted gonna check if i must rename to apk