Photo

[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

* * * * * 21 votes

846 replies to this topic

ace j. ventura

ace j. ventura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Hi guys,

Any idea why the battery runs out from 100% to 25% in 10h(over night with absolutely no usage) ?
I disabled background sync, google now and still...

Your Blade doesn't go to deepsleep state. Check what keeps it awake.

Mihai Enea

Mihai Enea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

check what is draining it on the battery stats? have you recently updated some app? i remember that some viber version made the phone drain the battery. also full wipe and check again.

I flashed the rom(wipe cache/dalvik before and after), installed my apps(that I use on JB 4.2.2) and after 10h ...almost no battery.

Mihai Enea

Mihai Enea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Your Blade doesn't go to deepsleep state. Check what keeps it awake.

The sad part is that the phone went into deep sleep(at least that's why it shows me in battery info)

lcf80

lcf80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade CM10.2-20131220

I flashed the rom(wipe cache/dalvik before and after), installed my apps(that I use on JB 4.2.2) and after 10h ...almost no battery.

Maybe check those apps - suppose you've got some that required WAKE_LOCK permission and don't release the wake lock. You can see active wake locks using "adb shell dumpsys power" command, you should see something like that:
mLocks.size=4:
SCREEN_DIM_WAKE_LOCK 'StayOnWhilePluggedIn Screen Dim' activated (minState=1, uid=1000, pid=189)
PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK 'StayOnWhilePluggedIn Partial' activated (minState=0, uid=1000, pid=189)
SCREEN_BRIGHT_WAKE_LOCK 'KEEP_SCREEN_ON_FLAG' activated (minState=3, uid=1000, pid=189)
PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK 'AudioOut_1' activated (minState=0, uid=1013, pid=113)

Edited by lcf80, 04 March 2013 - 11:01 AM.

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
you can also test deep sleep by pressing any other button than power when screen is off, if the phone wakes up - it doesnt sleep.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Hey everyone,

I added a PayPal donate button to my signature and profile. If you like my recent work on the Blade, I'd appreciate it if you dropped me a few euros. I am a university student and I can definitely use it.

Demon Hunter

Demon Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Super smooth and fast !
The best CM 10 based room i've ever used :)
Thanks daemond :3

Posted Image

thanos3xd

thanos3xd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE

Super smooth and fast !
The best CM 10 based room i've ever used :)
Thanks daemond :3

True Story :D

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Hey everyone,

I added a PayPal donate button to my signature and profile. If you like my recent work on the Blade, I'd appreciate it if you dropped me a few euros. I am a university student and I can definitely use it.

Bro (If I can call you that), I will definitely try to drop some euros on that paypal! I'm also kinda broke but your work is amazing :) we're all very thankful for a stable CM10 on our old outdated blades that are rocking your ROM like a baws! Thanks for everything I'll try to donate ASAP ;D

Good going with the donate button, I really hope people appreciate your work ;)

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

calculate

calculate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Base Lutea
First, many thanks to KonstaT and Daemond for this nice rom.

I've two questions:
From cm7 I know the high configurable power control widget.
There I could configure, that if I choose mobile data, it toogles
automatic 2G/3G and reverse if mobile data was finished.
Or if I plug power cable in, it switches wlan on and sync.
Is there in cm10 any possibility like in cm7?

In cm7 I could add widgets direct from menu of the homescreen.
In cm10 I missing this function or is this only a problem of trebuchet.

ciao. calculate

Edited by calculate, 05 March 2013 - 08:12 AM.

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Hi there Daemond,

I'm trying to port your FM Radio code to CM9, but I'm facing some problems regarding some code which is not available in CM9.
In zte/libaudio/AudioPolicyManager.cpp, did you implement yourself the methods "AudioPolicyManager::checkAndSetVolume" and "AudioPolicyManager::setDeviceConnectionState"? If not, could you tell from where you got the code? I would like to see if there is a ICS branch for these functions, before I have to adapt them myself..

Thanks!

alexepl

alexepl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade
I probably did something wrong when upgrading or I don't know, but I'm often facing fc's when using camera app! Anybody any idea how to solve that without installing again whole the rom?
thx!
(by the way both your work and konstats is amazing, thank you both!!)

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

I probably did something wrong when upgrading or I don't know, but I'm often facing fc's when using camera app! Anybody any idea how to solve that without installing again whole the rom?
thx!
(by the way both your work and konstats is amazing, thank you both!!)

link logcat.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

deansmith

deansmith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello, everyone,
and first of all huge thanks to diamond for the fantastic work.

I have a question. My Gallery on device does not sync and does not show at all my albums from Picasa web.
Is this normal behavior, do i miss something?
Tnanks in advance

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

I'm trying to port your FM Radio code to CM9, but I'm facing some problems regarding some code which is not available in CM9.
In zte/libaudio/AudioPolicyManager.cpp, did you implement yourself the methods "AudioPolicyManager::checkAndSetVolume" and "AudioPolicyManager::setDeviceConnectionState"? If not, could you tell from where you got the code? I would like to see if there is a ICS branch for these functions, before I have to adapt them myself..

Thanks!

These are modified from the implementation in libhardware_legacy, from the AudioPolicyManagerBase class. I'll probably refactor the code to minimize code duplication. The Blade AudioPolicyManager extends that class so it should be easy.

Nummer5

Nummer5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC P3470,...

I have a question. My Gallery on device does not sync and does not show at all my albums from Picasa web.
Is this normal behavior, do i miss something?

Since Android 4.1 - i think - Gallery is integrated in camera apk and google removes picasa sync.
Use a alternative app like Cool 3D Gallery or QuickPic.

Edited by Nummer5, 05 March 2013 - 05:51 PM.

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

These are modified from the implementation in libhardware_legacy, from the AudioPolicyManagerBase class. I'll probably refactor the code to minimize code duplication. The Blade AudioPolicyManager extends that class so it should be easy.

Going to take a look, thanks! :)

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Regarding the navigation bar, I know some of you asked to integrate the patch to configure its size. The patch is quite invasive and conflicts a lot, so I haven't rebased it yet. Wouldn't it be enough to reduce the default size of the bar? If there are no objections I'll simply reduce the size from 48dp to 32dp.

ilopez85

ilopez85

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

One question, it's possible to port the circular controls from paranoid 3 to cyanogen 10? These controls seem to be more useful than the navbar, not taking up space on the screen by default.

Posted Image
http://oi50.tinypic.com/14oaj3o.jpg

Posted Image
http://oi48.tinypic.com/sb1x1y.jpg

Apart from this, there is any solution for the legacy camera FCs (or glitches of the JB version, since in the present version some options are not available), FC when you apply corrections to images in the gallery edit menu (such as facial brightness, etc) and corruption in the "pop-up" menus?

Sorry for so many questions, just comment the issues that I've been finding since I have installed CM10, nothing more :)

Edited by ilopez85, 05 March 2013 - 07:21 PM.

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

One question, it's possible to port the circular controls from paranoid 3 to cyanogen 10?

I'm not going to port a feature as big as this. If you want it, please use a PA based ROM.

Apart from this, there is any solution for the legacy camera FCs (or glitches of the JB version, since in the present version some options are not available), FC when you apply corrections to images in the gallery edit menu (such as facial brightness, etc) and corruption in the "pop-up" menus?

I'll look at the crashes, but what corruption do you mean?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users