Photo

[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

* * * * * 21 votes

846 replies to this topic

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Let's wait until all the missing bits have been merged and then we'll see. As far as I can see all of the Sony devices which use this API for FM radio support only have libfmradio available in blob form. But it should be possible to infer the expected behavior of libfmradio from the framework code that speaks to it.

huibuhh

huibuhh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
To me it seems that wlan won't reconnect after hot reboot. Does fine after normal reboot. Already had this the last time i tried CM10 about a month ago.

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

AFAIK the 16bpp transparency setting actually doesn't do a thing anymore. The framework-side code was removed a long time ago...

By the way, for the people that have problems with white textures in some memory-hungry games, I have something to test. Try to flash this zip on top of your CM10 or CM10.1 install. This contains a kernel image configured with increased vmalloc space size. This is where most GPU memory is allocated from. Plague Inc. works just fine with this, despite being a horrible resource hog...

Has anybody tested this...

the phone ui, etc FCed on Jelly beer...
will try it on konstakang and ur build when i DL them

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade

Let's wait until all the missing bits have been merged and then we'll see. As far as I can see all of the Sony devices which use this API for FM radio support only have libfmradio available in blob form. But it should be possible to infer the expected behavior of libfmradio from the framework code that speaks to it.

Daemond and Jventura --> Appreciate your efforts and dedication towards putting efforts and working on FM Radio development for Blade CM9/CM10 ROMs.

Simono

Simono

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S3
Guys is there any freezing or rebooting on this build? I need stable ROM for daily use without gaming.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3, ROM: CM10.2, 32GB Micro SD Card
ZTE Blade, ROM: CM10.1

solidslash

solidslash

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (OSF)
  • Twitter:@solidslash
I hadn't had any freezes or reboots on CM10 or this particular rom. It's worth mentioning that I have my blade oc'd to 729MHz and it's really smooth, responsible AND stable.

thanasis00

thanasis00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
Flashed this rom yesterday. Everything works like a charm!!! Very good work! And i confirm with the memory patch, Plague Inc works nicely!! Thought i would never play this game on my blade..!!!
The only thing i noticed is that after installing about 10 apps from the play store, the phone started lagging a bit. But still works amazing!

EDIT: I see some lagging on the app drawer, when you change pages. Haven't tested more though.

Edited by thanasis00, 31 January 2013 - 10:18 AM.

99x

99x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-i9000
In settings > launcher > drawer you can untick the option that joins apps and widgets, called 'join with apps'. This seems to load the app drawer faster for me and scrolling is smoother

thanasis00

thanasis00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
That seems to fix the problem!! app drawer works perfectly now! ;)
Will give feedback about the whole rom usage by the end of the day!

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
As i don`t know if Konstat is replying on the cm10 412 rom thread any-more,i thought it would be best to post here(sorry if this is the wrong place)im using KonstaT`s 10-20121227 ROM.and seem to have a problem when i receive call,for some reason when the ringtone starts,it only last a couple of seconds then stops ringing.but the phone is waiting for me to answer the call.there is no problem with the call,just with the ring tone.i have changed ringtones to see if that helps but i still get the problem.any help out there? thanks.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

sm4tik

sm4tik

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Devices:Blade
@sam. Why don't you update to the latest cm10 build and see if your problem has been fixed?

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
I did update to the 08/2013 of this ROM but I had problems with my messages. ( said this in post on other cm10 thread) came back to 27/2012 as the only problem I have with 27 ROM is as I said the ringtones.everything else is fine.if there is no fix I can live with it.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
And why don't you update with the newest version here, in this thread?? It's the same ROM. KonstaT abandoned CM10 and authorized daemon to continue the ROM here.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
i try this new version of the ROM.hopefully i wont get the repeat of not getting any messages and no one receiving my messages(even when the people were in the same room! ) (on the 08/2013 ROM) thanks for the reply`s.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
just a recap,as i had problems with KonstaT ROM 08/01/2013 (messages/text) the only problem i had with 27/12/2012(one im using now) was ringtones.does any one think it may be best if i do a fresh install of this ROM(daemond`s version) or just format system? any ideas?

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

just a recap,as i had problems with KonstaT ROM 08/01/2013 (messages/text) the only problem i had with 27/12/2012(one im using now) was ringtones.does any one think it may be best if i do a fresh install of this ROM(daemond`s version) or just format system? any ideas?

I think you should format system,boot,cache etc as in full wipe, since you have some problems which seems no one else has? and if you use some backup software, like titanium backup, dont restore system apps/settings. And check if your tpt is the required one for this rom+gapps.

Edited by leripe, 31 January 2013 - 06:07 PM.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Attached File  Screenshot_2013-01-23-19-57-32.png   36.68KB   41 downloadsas you can see from my screenshot,i have enough system,data,and cache sizes(via blade checker).but i think i will do a fresh install of ROM and gapps.i also have link 2 sd ,but i had my problems with the ROM before i installed link2sd.thanks for all the reply`s.

huibuhh

huibuhh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Something new from today: In the course of a session I switched WLAN on and off several times. Suddenly when trying to switch it on again it failed to connect. Had a look at the notification bar where the WLAN icon was activated. As it did not show up in the status bar I opened settings where WLAN switch was greyed out (darker than bluetooth switch, see screenshot). I clicked on WLAN where it said "WLAN is being deactivated" but for some reason it failed to do so and i had to restart the phone to get WLAN working again.
Not a severe problem but as we are hunting down bugs...

Attached Files

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

Something new from today: In the course of a session I switched WLAN on and off several times. Suddenly when trying to switch it on again it failed to connect. Had a look at the notification bar where the WLAN icon was activated. As it did not show up in the status bar I opened settings where WLAN switch was greyed out (darker than bluetooth switch, see screenshot). I clicked on WLAN where it said "WLAN is being deactivated" but for some reason it failed to do so and i had to restart the phone to get WLAN working again.
Not a severe problem but as we are hunting down bugs...

yeah but you can FC settings...wait for few time and you can switch it on again...

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco