Photo

[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

* * * * * 21 votes

845 replies to this topic

thanasis00

thanasis00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Hello, i am very happy with this great rom, esp. the battery life. I noticed only one little glitch: The bluetooth selection menu shows (even for known devices) only their MAC-adress and not their name. If i remember correctly Konstat's cm10.1 did not show this behaviour.

At first i had the same problem, but if you leave it to scan a bit more, it will show the correct name of the device. At least that worked for me.

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

Hello, i am very happy with this great rom, esp. the battery life. I noticed only one little glitch: The bluetooth selection menu shows (even for known devices) only their MAC-adress and not their name. If i remember correctly Konstat's cm10.1 did not show this behaviour.

every android phone does that...
of course other phones transition quickly from mac id to name

you have to wait for a few more time for blade

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

zeekzar

zeekzar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-995

every android phone does that...
of course other phones transition quickly from mac id to name

you have to wait for a few more time for blade

And if waiting doesn't work turn bluetooth off and back on. Works for me since ever.

hihi0

hihi0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE San Francisco

And if waiting doesn't work turn bluetooth off and back on. Works for me since ever.

Thanks for all your suggestions, none worked (and had not worked before, the problem has been here for a week with daily bt-usage / on-off). But i found out that i can manually rename the entries by clicking to the symbol at the right of the entry, so that's fine.

W0jt1

W0jt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, LG Nexus 4
In music player, the built-in one, while i got repeat one song i cant move to next song. it just moves to beggining of that song i play. but i can go to previous song. while ticked repeat all, or ticked nothing, i can move to next song, but i can go to previous :X what can that be?
tried reinstalling rom, its the same

DellXCD35

DellXCD35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:DellXCD35 2.2Froyo

In music player, the built-in one, while i got repeat one song i cant move to next song. it just moves to beggining of that song i play. but i can go to previous song. while ticked repeat all, or ticked nothing, i can move to next song, but i can go to previous :X what can that be?
tried reinstalling rom, its the same

You must have selected artist and clicked on song. Go to songs and then click on the song in this list. Then it works perfectly.

koniker

koniker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
I have just installed 20130129 on my Blade. And found that if i set brightness in my bookreader (coolreader, also tried fbreader, zxreader, all the same) below certain level (10 or 12 percent, i think), screen just turn off. No difference if auto or manually set brightness.
Well, i set any brightness level in reader without any problem in SS7 (2.3.5.) and get very used to it. Is the any workaround, because it's really deal breaker for me.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
just installed the latest version of this ROM.all working fine,only way to find out is to run it for at least a week,and for the battery to settle down.only thing i noticed was when i use cache cleaner,i normally have at 77/80 mb left after used the cleaner.but this time i have 65/67 mb left.im using link 2 sd as it worked fine with cm10(KonsTat)i dont set L2SD to auto link so i get to choose what apps to link.maybe because a few things have changed with this ROM maybe thats why my cache is low(done the reboot trick). but messages are working now,and the weather works on the lock screen! :) thanks for the ROM.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III
i did it! got transparent statusbar on our cm10!
I will release rom soon:)

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

i did it! got transparent statusbar on our cm10!
I will release rom soon:)

Isn't it just a framework res hack...why release a ROM for it..
Anyway
there a tutorial to port cm 10.1 quick panel to cm10 @xda...
Can you do that to while you are at it..

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I hope he mean not the status bar, but the notification panel. Status bar is easy to change. BTW, I personally don't like the Quick Panel in CM10.1 and see no real reason to be ported. If anything to be ported - may be the upcoming call log filters and options.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

I hope he mean not the status bar, but the notification panel. Status bar is easy to change. BTW, I personally don't like the Quick Panel in CM10.1 and see no real reason to be ported. If anything to be ported - may be the upcoming call log filters and options.

Yes, I maybe still make port of cm10.1 qs to our cm10, because some peoples like them. i have managed transparent statusbar and transparent notification pull down area. But i will make version with different statusbar/notofcationarea mods, so i hope everyone finds something :)

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Anyway

i am making whole ROM, not just statusbar hacks,,,

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Anyway

Can u give the link to the cm10 quicksetting hack guide in xda?

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Daemond, with the changes in latest version, do you recommend leaving Force GPU rendering ON or OFF??

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Definitely keep it off. This never worked well for me, many apps have graphical glitches with forced GPU rendering. Now that 16bpp surfaces are enabled again, software rendering is noticeably faster and there's not much speedup to be seen from GPU rendering (usually).

The Adreno 200 in MSM7x27 SoCs is nice because it supports OpenGL ES 2.0 (in fact, it was the first mobile GPU capable of GLES 2.0), but apart from that, it is unfortunately very slow. :( The fillrate is a joke - it probably was designed for low-res (i.e. 480x320) displays.

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Can u give the link to the cm10 quicksetting hack guide in xda?

couldnt find the guide...
but he has posted the systemui.apk...
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2070893
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1762162

check whether its of any help...

there may be guide somewhere too...search for it
see if this guy guide is of any use
http://forum.xda-dev...rchid=136262672
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1289896