• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

BrtH

BrtH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Acer S500
Yes, there is actually. Load the CWM recovery with fastboot and choose adb sideload. Then follow the instructions and use adb on your computer to load the update.

Edited by BrtH, 20 March 2013 - 10:30 PM.

trics

trics

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Acer Cloudmobile
Hello,

Has anyone received an error when updating to JB?
I get the following message: Invalid update: The system update is invalid and has been canceled.

I have no root, clean and fresh factory settings. I was able to update to the previous 4.0.4 with the exact same settings. I have not deactivated any apps.
I tried over 20 times so far... could it be that this JB update does not address my device? Anyone else had this issue?

Thanx.

paugustin

paugustin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E2
  • Twitter:@acerclubfr
For people having difficulties with the OTA update here is the FULL JB file for ORGROD phones : http://vache-android...EMEA_ORGROD.zip

Put the update.zip contained within this zip on your microSD card, reboot to recovery and flash the file.

THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE !

If needed there is the AcerDownload Tools version : http://vache-android...EMEA_ORGROD.zip

As always if you brick your phone... you're responsible as you're supposed to know what you are doing. If you don't, don't do it !

trunyk

trunyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:cloudmobile
Can i have a new link for jb orgrod please because the precedent link is all dead,thanks :D

razvankim

razvankim

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Developing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300
  • Twitter:@none

Cheers | Hit THANKS if I helped you.
razvankim@MoDaCo

0 user(s) are reading this topic