r12 (JDQ39 / CM 10.1): MoDaCo CyanogenMod Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Chewy11

Did I miss something from the kitchen? Cant find any mention of NFC on N7 &GNEX on MCMCR.

This app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.anyro.nfc_reader#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwic2UuYW55cm8ubmZjX3JlYWRlciJd

Says no NFC on device. A brief Google led me to see a few xda threads about CM and lack of NFC, but all from a few months ago. Thank you for your time sir!

Guest David Bate

Did I miss something from the kitchen? Cant find any mention of NFC on N7 &GNEX on MCMCR.

This app https://play.google....mZjX3JlYWRlciJd

Says no NFC on device. A brief Google led me to see a few xda threads about CM and lack of NFC, but all from a few months ago. Thank you for your time sir!

NFC is working fine on my N7 and GN. That app doesn't work at all on the Nexus units.

Guest Chewy11

NFC is working fine on my N7 and GN. That app doesn't work at all on the Nexus units.

Good to know,Thanks!. That app was working my 2 Nexi. I'll try a full wipe flash tomorrow with a fresh build from the kitchen.

Guest devilishone

Odd drain from Bluetooth... that's been off all day, over 30% drain from it in battery stats.

Anyone else?

Further to this...

2 problems I have;

1) default email app constantly crashes (using a replacement)

2) power use report shows bluetooth using a stupid % of the power (60% after only 1 hour after running the rom)

Edited by devilishone

Guest PaulOBrien

Clear data on Email and Exchange and reboot if having issues!

The r4 update is nearly ready, unfortunately slightly delayed due to work and family visiting. ;-)

P

Guest PaulOBrien

As promised, the Friday update to the latest nightly code is now in the kitchen! :)

Please back up before flashing... let me know if all is well and i'll update the pre-bakes tomorrow.

Enjoy!

P

Guest David Bate

All is good Paul. Running very smooth. No FC's, no reboots. Played with stock kernel and with Franco's, and no issues. I think it is great for pre-bake sir. :D

1 day and 20 hours. Amazing for the GN.

Edited by David Bate

Paul, what's 'CellBroadcastReceiver.apk'? It's not in the normal CM 10.1 so just wondering if it's needed. I also assume 'PartnerBookmarksProvider.apk' is the stock browser sync APK, correct?

Guest PaulOBrien
Paul, what's 'CellBroadcastReceiver.apk'? It's not in the normal CM 10.1 so just wondering if it's needed. I also assume 'PartnerBookmarksProvider.apk' is the stock browser sync APK, correct?

It's in the stock ROM, I'm assuming it's related to receiving cell broadcasts. :-)

New pre-bake will be online tomorrow (family visiting this weekend!) as well as a few small app updates and kitchen configuration tweaks.

P

Working great after full wipe except the stock browser isn't syncing bookmarks like it used to do with previous MCR roms.

Solved after installing "com.google.android.syncadapters.bookmarks-1.apk" via xda forum.

It's in the stock ROM, I'm assuming it's related to receiving cell broadcasts. :-)

New pre-bake will be online tomorrow (family visiting this weekend!) as well as a few small app updates and kitchen configuration tweaks.

P

Really? I've never seen it in CM 10.1 before so wasn't sure if it was needed!

Guest corpisa

Can someone who uses ever note application tell me if you can see both widgets in the widgets list?

Using trebuchet at the moment and I only see the 1x1?

Slds,

Guest David Bate

Can someone who uses ever note application tell me if you can see both widgets in the widgets list?

Using trebuchet at the moment and I only see the 1x1?

Slds,

I am using Apex and I have both. Maybe try uninstalling Evernote and clear cache, then reinstalling.

Edited by David Bate

Don't know if it's an issue or not but there is Trebuchet.apk and Trebuchet.ap when you bake a ROM - both the same size but seems like it's duplicating it somewhere

EDIT: Clean bake, full wipe. Trebuchet FCs whenever I try to change any settings

Edited by EddyOS

Guest corpisa

I am using Apex and I have both. Maybe try uninstalling Evernote and clear cache, then reinstalling.

thanks I'll give nova launcher a try first and see what happens...

I'll report later.

Slds

Edit: with nova launcher the same happens.. That's weird >_>

Edited by corpisa