[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

C3C0, Tillaz, Viento del Sur, all others developers and XDA users and anyone who's shared code and supports Android.

inovative-creations-naslov-za-modaco1.pn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inovative Creations 3.0 is a Gingerbread 2.3.5 Custom ROM for ZTE SKATE, a modified Skatie Custom ROM by C3CO.
However this is an update for Skatie Custom ROM 1.1. (Thanks to C3CO!)
This ROM is made to show the best performance and the best scrolling smoothness. It's very fast and high responsive without overclocking.

- There was a cut out of all unnecessary applications, sounds, notifications, ringtones, pictures and scripts to make more internal space in Phone
   and to make it faster. Everything what I thought that was unnecessary...
- There were left in ROM only a necessary applications, and during Installation there will be Installed Folder "Inovative" on Your SD Card where are
   Inovative Wallpapers and all necessary Programs and you can install them Via Installer APK. They are specially selected to have a Full Control on every
   aspect of ROM (Android) and which occupies a low RAM memory for the best experience and fast scrolling.
- All Applications in ROM are optimized separately for the better scrolling and more free space.
- There are many fixes integrated... for proximity sensor, media profiles, frame rate control, faster Wifi interval, changed buffersize for Internet connections...
- SS Launcher is integrated and modified - optimized according to our requirements.
- Many build.prop tweaks are added (Video Acceleration, Better scroling, Better signal, Better Call Voice Quality, Faster Boot, Lock LAUNCHER in A Memmory, etc...)
- Also many bugs are fixed, from previous versions (now the scrolling are really beautifull, memory are not bugging anymore and all works perfect on 787 MHZ).
- Nitroglass by Viento del Sur is added so now you have 1GB as Internal Memory.  (Thanks to Viento Del Sur!)
- Many many visual changes (absolutely new look compared with Skatie Custom ROM 1.1)
- Screen resolution is changed and Google Play Store is added which support Custom DPI Screen Resolutions also.
- Changed Splash Screen, Changed Boot Animation, Lock Screen, Nottification Bar, Centered clock and lot of the others things.
- Inserted a lot of nice Ringtones, Notifications and Wallpapers. Changed sounds on Camera and video Recorder also.
- Turned off a lot of unnecessary background functions that just slow down CPU and mean nothing to ordinary users.
- Loading wallpapers in portrait mode
- Much faster turning ON...
- All integrated in ONE zip file!
- All Apps are updated again...

And there is about "35 MB" free ROM space left to install any Application as you wish via Installer or via APPs2ROM as System APK...
You can uninstall System applications you don't need via Apps2ROM also.

I hope you'll love it!
Enjoy! :)

How to install Inovative Creations ?

Installation Guide is added in every downloadable link...

If you need, Skatie Custom ROM 1.1 link:
http://goo.im/devs/C...v1.1_EN-tpt.zip

Settings

Settings Guide is added in every downloadable link...

Updates
Inovative Creations 1.8 link: contact me if you want this version
Inovative Creations 1.9 link: contact me if you want this version
Inovative Creations 2.0 link: contact me if you want this version
Inovative Creations 2.1 link: contact me if you want this version
Inovative Creations 2.2 link: contact me if you want this version
Inovative Creations 2.3 link: contact me if you want this version
Inovative Creations PRO link: contact me if you want this version
download-inovative-small.png?w=417

Inovative Creations 3.0 Screenshoots :)

inovative-scrshoot1.png?w=318inovative-scrshoot2.png?w=318inovative-scrshoot3.png?w=318

inovative-scrshoot4.png?w=318inovative-scrshoot5.png?w=318inovative-scrshoot6.png?w=318

Edited by themarkoface

Guest jtharmor

Where is the thanks section ?

I think this should not be a ROM but Tweaks/Addon. As it uses an existing ROM.

Edited by jtharmor

Guest omegavesko

Wow , some nice stuff for the ZTE Skateboard, i'm glad to test a new rom for this phone, thank you all.

Now i have AtomicMod , it's great, this Skatie is better than AtomicMod, cuz the Atomic mod it's better than all custom roms ever seen , cyanogen and jellybean roms are not so good for this phone, i will try this rom , all i hate abnout atomic is because lock screen vibrations this takes battery, Sorry for my bad english and i'm sorry for my stupid posts.

AND Smartass V2 is better than Smartass H3?

SmartassH3 is better, as far as I know. At least it's supposed to be.

Guest WiiSky70

Well this ROM isn't really Inovative as the title says.. There are so much better roms out there.

Still good upgrade for new users

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest Belgrade style

Really great ROM without bugs. Fast and smooth, lots of space (which is very important), everything working and really unnecessary items have been removed. I tried a lot of ROM-s but this is the best and i will continue to use this ROM and every his update.

Guest WiiSky70

For me, this ROM is innovative, something new, I'll stay with this ROM, have many advantages: the battery has changed with this ROM that use the phone for 2 days with all wifi and still have 26% battery, internal memory, with all the applications I need I have free 118 mb, all games are going well, there is no bug, I'm impressed.

Thank you to everyone who worked on this rom, it was worth the effort.

Since it's based on the original Skatie Custom ROM , there is no innovation. Innovation is when you create something unique and unrivaled.

EDIT : Maybe you can innovate by rebase the ROM and add those improvments to an ROM that already exists and making it better. But if you see the point of view , innovation is only considerated when something new (Built from Source) is created.

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest themarkoface

WiiSKY70, it depends on what Innovate means to you (I guess graphic design), but for me the best feeling is when everything flies on phone... I would like you to try it, just for a one hour and then write your impressions here... Inovation is just a name that I chose, and all work is based to improve performance, more free memory and the smoothest scrolling.

Edited by themarkoface

Guest WiiSky70

WiiSKY70, it depends on you what is Innovate for you (I gess graphic design), but for me the best feeling is when everythig flies on phone... I would like you to try it, just for a one hour and then write your impressions here... Inovation is just a name that I choose, and all work is based on perfomance, more free memory and best scroling smooth.

I agree , i will install this . But i have an idea why not repackaging to an easier installation ? TPT No ?

I find a bug, corrupt battery charging icon after shut down when i put charger, and fix video recording, bad quality when moving camera when registering with camcorder, sorry for bad english.

Guest themarkoface

Thanks people :)

"nimic" - I'll try to fix all bugs very soon, and about disable vibration in lockscreen... I read it, I don't know yet, I have to examine...

"Wiisky70" - why not repackaging to an easier installation... It requires a lot of time, so...maybe in some new version... we will see....

Edited by themarkoface

Guest WiiSky70

Wiisky70 don't troll anymore on this, and the installation guide is good, i have a message for all of you : enjoy the rom, sry for bad english.

First off you asked me help in my Message Boards some time ago and now you say that im TROLLING ? Are you ******* kidding me ?

Please don't confuse TROLLING with ROM Recommendations and Feedback ok ? Hope you understand

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

Thanks people :)

"nimic" - I'll try to fix all bugs very soon, and about disable vibration in lockscreen... I read it, I don't know yet, I have to examine...

"Wiisky70" - why not repackaging to an easier installation... It requires a lot of time, so...maybe in some new version... we will see....

Easy. Skatie includes an AIO Installation with TPT (image.bin) that installs without any further requirements . This ROM could use that base as well

WiiSky70 : I'm sorry I thought you were trolling, nothing is what it seems, I have nothing against you, respect you, like all developers, or how to say all the good ROMs for the phone, I like to use classic look and best performance and battery, and like all ROMs, thank you Themarkoface for this rom and for updates, excuse my bad English.

Guest themarkoface

Very good with "Nitroglass_v2-1" I have 1GB internal Memory.

Megadau - Could you make a short description about how this ROM works with Nitroglass? Stability, performances, time of boot-ing, or anything that you think it could be interesting to share with us here?

Thanks a lot!

I think it is stable and the performance is good,

boot-ing time of 45 seconds.

ext3 = 1GB

I install the ROM with the "image.bin" then "Inovative Creations 2.0" install zip from sdcard then with "Nitroglass_v2-1" wipe data / factory reset-reboot system now.

post-982660-0-57522600-1360159106_thumb.

post-982660-0-30791900-1360159123_thumb.