Photo

[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

liblack

liblack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
Hvala puno, zaboravio sam kako se podesava TNX :-)

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
Tried it . I don't like it , is awfull to the User Experience going back to stock.

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

themarkoface

themarkoface

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate

Tried it . I don't like it , is awfull to the User Experience going back to stock.

WiiSky70,
Thanks for your comment anyway. I appreciate your opinion as well as from anyone else.

New version! Inovative 2.1 comes at Wednesday (Big changes!)
- battery life will be much better
- ROM is more optimized (so now the free ROM space is about 18,5 MB free with all updated apps!)
- Rom is much faster again (check out Screenshots), no more need for SD Booster
- and at least "Nitroglass is integrate!" (512/1GB free internal space), no more need for Link2SD

And of course, all the credit for internal memory goes to Viento del Sur and his great work!
Thanks Viento del Sur!

Edited by themarkoface, 11 February 2013 - 01:16 PM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

WiiSky70,
Thanks for your comment anyway. I appreciate your opinion as well as from anyone else.

New version! Inovative 2.1 comes at Wednesday (Big changes!)
- battery life will be much better
- ROM is more optimized (so now the free ROM space is about 18,5 MB free with all updated apps!)
- Rom is much faster again (check out Screenshots), no more need for SD Booster
- and at least "Nitroglass is integrate!" (512/1GB free internal space), no more need for Link2SD

And of course, all the credit for internal memory goes to Viento del Sur and his great work!
Thanks Viento del Sur!

Much appreciated :) . PLEASE delay 2.1 to include major revisions on the User Experience.

Make status bar enabled by default and remove that blank circle and replace it with a more reasonable icon

themarkoface

themarkoface

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Just to answer here...

Status Bar is set as DISABLED by default cause my wish is actually to make users to use the FULL Screen Mode. It's nicer...
That wight little circle on home screen does nothing... It only shows you on witch screen you are (left, centered or right screen) so that is indicator... and in the Drawer MENU You can enter with moving finger down or up on the screen...
And About Skatie settings, you are right, there is a resolution bug and I will fix ti very soon... but instead that everything works fine.

Also I want to ask anybody who wants to help me to test a software (Android) before I post it here with link?
Any kind of help or suggestion is welcome!

Thanks

Edited by themarkoface, 11 February 2013 - 08:18 PM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Just to answer here...

Status Bar is set as DISABLED by default cause my wish is actually to make users to use the FULL Screen Mode. It's nicer...
That wight little circle on home screen does nothing... It only shows you on witch screen you are (left, centered or right screen) so that is indicator... and in the Drawer MENU You can enter with moving finger down or up on the screen...
And About Skatie settings, you are right, there is a resolution bug and I will fix ti very soon... but instead that everything works fine.

Also I want to ask anybody who wants to help me to test a software (Android) before I post it here with link?
Any kind of help or suggestion is welcome!
Thanks

I need to point this aspects on ROM Software :

- Give the ROM an App Drawer icon

- Make some AROMA Installer that can enable to us choose if the Status Bar appears or not

- Remove the crappy bloatware (Like Weather , and more)

Edited by WiiSky70, 11 February 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Belgrade style

Belgrade style

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Note2, Zte Skate
If i understand you for the status bar, you have option in ADW launcher to choose to show or not. For the App Drawer icon, when you enable Dock in ADW launcher settings, you may insert the icon for launching App Drawer. Why is Weather bad? Many people use it, you do not have to use it if you doesn't like. And that Weather app is one of the best.

Edited by Belgrade style, 11 February 2013 - 04:58 PM.

nimic

nimic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Devices:Skate , Szenio Syreni 50QHD
Just follow my suggestions , all apps are good in this , no bloatware or anything, just do what i say , you won't answer to my messages , just some suggestions to make this ROM even good.

themarkoface

themarkoface

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

I need to point this aspects on ROM Software :

- Give the ROM an App Drawer icon

- Make some AROMA Installer that can enable to us choose if the Status Bar appears or not

- Remove the crappy bloatware (Like Weather , and more)

I disabled APP Drawer Icon cause the point is to enter a drawer menu moving the finger UP or Down on the screen. It's really nice, try it... If you really need it just open the launcher action widgets and put the Open drawer icon on MAIN Screen and you will have it.
Also "some AROMA Installer" isn't necessary cause all settings you want to change are in ADW Settings, just look there...
And about crappy bloatware (Like Weather , and more) - Any APP you don't need or you don't like it can remove with Application named APP2ROM which I added in ROM also...

Edited by themarkoface, 11 February 2013 - 08:26 PM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

I disabled APP Drawer Icon cause the point is to enter a drawer menu moving the finger UP or Down on the screen. It's really nice, try it... If you really need it just open the launcher action widgets and put the Open drawer icon on MAIN Screen.
Also "some AROMA Installer" isn't necessary cause all settings you want to change are in ADW Settings, just look there...
And about crappy bloatware (Like Weather , and more) - Any APP you don't need or you don't like it can remove with Application named APP2ROM which I added in ROM also...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can recognize that this ROM is different and not using a standard way for many things. And I don't mean that is failure,actually I was planning to make something nice and different and extremely FAST and I did it, that's the point...

It force Full Screen mode so visually a Display looks bigger , also Display will follow orientation in All Menus so You can use it like Tablet.
Drawer Menu is entering by moving the finger UP or DOWN which is really nice and different...
Drawer Menu is Ultra FAST as you can see.
Apps in ROM are specially selected to have a Full Control on every aspect of ROM (Android) and the best experience.
Dock is Disabled by default cause you really don't need it. All that Applications you have in a Drawer Menu can put on Home screen, so what is a real point of a Dock???
Nottification Bar is Disabled by default also cause I want that Main Menus (Main menu and Drawer menu) be in a Full screen mode. If you need it you will have it in every Application you started. Or just choose OPEN/CLOSE Notification Menu buton and you will get it or move it from the screen. It's really simple.

So now i see where's the point of the ROM . Thanks mark for explaining that.

themarkoface

themarkoface

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
WiiSky70

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can recognize that this ROM is different and not using a standard way for many things. And I don't mean that is failure,actually I was planning to make something nice and different and extremely FAST and I did it, that's The Point...

It force Full Screen mode and resolution has changed also, so visually a Display looks much bigger.
Display will follow orientation in All Menus so You can use it like Tablet. A good feeling...
Drawer Menu is entering by moving the finger UP or DOWN which is really nice and different...
Drawer Menu is Ultra FAST as you can see.(and all the others menus)
Apps in ROM are specially selected
to have a Full Control on every aspect of ROM (Android) and which Occupies a low RAM memory for the best experience...
Dock is Disabled by default, cause you really don't need it. All that Applications you have in a Drawer Menu and you can put them on Home screen, so what is a real point of a Dock???
Notification Bar is Disabled by default also cause I want that Main Menus (Main menu and Drawer menu) be in a Full screen mode. If you need it you will have it in every Application you started. Or just choose OPEN/CLOSE Notification Menu button and you will get it or move it from the screen. It's really simple.
Many useless programs are removed as you can see, and left a lot of free ROM space to insert anything you want as System Application.
I removed a lot of melodies, and the other thing which just occupy internal space.

Video Acceleration and scrolling effects are much improved... Try to play any 3D game and you will see a BIG different...
Every Application in ROM is separately optimized for beter scrolling just to have a really good experience when you are using a phone...
There is inserted items for fixing many things automatically if they don't works as well, as Proximity sensor, Media profiles, Better signal, Better voice quality, Faster boot, Better WiFi signal and faster interval,Google Play optimized for Custom DPI ,better utilization of RAM memory etc...So you don't have to worry if something works or not. Everything will be fixed automatically!
And so on and much more!
And at least there is integrated Nitroglass so from now you will have an internal memory 512/1GB and all this I mentioned is setting automatically when you install this ROM.
So if you can see, that is the point :) in brief...

Edited by themarkoface, 11 February 2013 - 08:49 PM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

WiiSky70

You can recognize that this ROM is different and not using a standard way for many things. And I don't mean that is failure,actually I was planning to make something nice and different and extremely FAST and I did it, that's The Point...

It force Full Screen mode and resolution has changed also, so visually a Display looks much bigger.
Display will follow orientation in All Menus so You can use it like Tablet. A good feeling...
Drawer Menu is Ultra FAST as you can see.(and all the others menus)
Apps in ROM are specially selected
to have a Full Control on every aspect of ROM (Android) and which Occupies a low RAM memory for the best experience...
Dock is Disabled by default, cause you really don't need it. All that Applications you have in a Drawer Menu and you can put them on Home screen, so what is a real point of a Dock???
Notification Bar is Disabled by default also cause I want that Main Menus (Main menu and Drawer menu) be in a Full screen mode. If you need it you will have it in every Application you started. Or just choose OPEN/CLOSE Notification Menu button and you will get it or move it from the screen. It's really simple.
Many useless programs are removed as you can see, and left a lot of free ROM space to insert anything you want as System Application.
I removed a lot of melodies, and the other thing which just occupy internal space.

Video Acceleration and scrolling effects are much improved... Try to play any 3D game and you will see a BIG different...
Every Application in ROM is separately optimized for beter scrolling just to have a really good experience when you are using a phone...
There is inserted items for fixing many things automatically if they don't works as well, as Proximity sensor, Media profiles, Better signal, Better voice quality, Faster boot, Better WiFi signal and faster interval,Google Play optimized for Custom DPI ,better utilization of RAM memory etc...So you don't have to worry if something works or not. Everything will be fixed automatically!
And so on and much more!
And at least there is integrated Nitroglass so from now you will have an internal memory 512/1GB and all this I mentioned is setting automatically when you install this ROM.
So if you can see, that is the point :) in brief...

That's why is Inovative. That explains everything but my personal tastes are Visuals , Fast Performance and Feature Packed ROM's .

It was a good try although i will bake my 2.4 Build of Skatie :)

Viento del Sur

Viento del Sur

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Montecarlo
Confirmed. The rom works really well with nitroglass to the internal memory. Congratulations for your Rom!

themarkoface

themarkoface

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Thanks Viento del Sur!
All credits for internal memory goes to you!

Inovative Creations 2.1 link is added!
Enjoy! :)

Edited by themarkoface, 13 February 2013 - 09:45 AM.

nimic

nimic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
This is really nice , also i like the Photos , thanks Viento Del Sur for 800 mb internal capacity and Thank you TheMarkoface for this custom Rom , i love it, hope will others,it worth of work and effort, i am sorry for bad english i'm romanian.

Edited by nimic, 23 February 2013 - 01:10 PM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
Mark . I have some ideas for your next version of the ROM.

- OTA Updates

- Adrenaline Engine / Beats Audio / Xloud (Audio Enhancements)

- Some unnecessary bloatware should be removed

- New boot animations

What do you think ? Do you will pick some ideas of mine ?

nimic

nimic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Antutu Benchmark scores:

Smartass v2 122 mhz min and 787 max:
Posted Image

Performance 122 mhz min and 940 mhz max:

Posted Image

Edited by nimic, 13 February 2013 - 03:50 PM.

nimic

nimic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Screenshots

Desktop : Posted Image

Drawer : Posted Image

Edited by nimic, 13 February 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Viento del Sur

Viento del Sur

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Montecarlo
Very smooth, really! I love the new DPI.

I have a little problem with the themes .. which I can download? Some have ask for GoLaunc

Another very important thing for me as I can install Gtalk?

Thx!

themarkoface

themarkoface

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Very smooth, really! I love the new DPI.

I have a little problem with the themes .. which I can download? Some have ask for GoLaunc

Another very important thing for me as I can install Gtalk?

Thx!

Themes - I don't use them, but I think that someones work, someones not...
Go Launcher? or Launcher Pro? Never mind, it is really simply to change it, just download it form Play Store and set as default Launcher. Anyway you can in System/App to change Launcher.apk with launcher you want to install its very easy (just rename it)...
And for GTalk... honestly I don't know, i don't use it ...

Edited by themarkoface, 14 February 2013 - 02:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users