[Relax] Your favorite songs / clips

Guest C3C0

Time fo some off-topic. For everyone who's tired of phone modding / ROM flashing, etc :D

Share what you like. Inspire and get inspired.

Let me start with one that always has a calming effect on me.

Huh. I've been banging my head to slayer, kreator, napalm death, etc... as a teenager. It was quite tricky to get to such music in 80s in a communistic country like Czechoslovakia was. That's why it was so attractive. :) nowadays it's too loud for me but it still reminds me of some moments from the past.

Guest hugobosslives

C3CO that stuff is good.

I have completely different music tastes for every day its weird. It ranges from metal to liquid drum and bass.

Right now I am listening to this awesome chilled track

but last night held a good old bit of corey talyor in stone sour.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest omegavesko

C3CO that stuff is good.

I have completely different music tastes for every day its weird. It ranges from metal to liquid drum and bass.

Right now I am listening to this awesome chilled track

but last night held a good old bit of corey talyor in stone sour.

Oh yeah, I can definitely see what you mean. I mostly listen to metal and alternative rock, but I can switch from metal to something like DnB or chiptunes without missing a beat. It's weird.

Huh. I've been banging my head to slayer, kreator, napalm death, etc... as a teenager. It was quite tricky to get to such music in 80s in a communistic country like Czechoslovakia was. That's why it was so attractive. :) nowadays it's too loud for me but it still reminds me of some moments from the past.

Hahhhh, i was more times at Lucenec in Prior "Mall" :-) :-) I lived near of the Slovakian border :-) And i was a Running Wild and Halloween -fan :-)

My favourite songs/clip in this time :