Cm7.2 question

Guest papanatas

Guest krishang3

Welcome to what things look like behind the scenes. This is actually taken from my gingerbread branch and compiled by somebody else.

I'm not really working on it. It's just something I do when I'm bored. Not everything is intended for your candy shop of ROMs. ;)

hahaha

I have a candy shop. Meh...

Is this actually a cyanogenmod 7 build... I don't really see the point theres cm9 well the more the merrier.

Guest Dazzozo

hahaha

I have a candy shop. Meh...

Is this actually a cyanogenmod 7 build... I don't really see the point theres cm9 well the more the merrier.

Yeah, it is. The state of the work on CM7 can be summarised as "booting". I've not been sufficiently bored enough to work on it further. :P

Guest krishang3

Yeah, it is. The state of the work on CM7 can be summarised as "booting". I've not been sufficiently bored enough to work on it further. :P

haha bored enough, that's all that can be confirmed... booting... interesting...

Guest hugocard

Nvm about that ROM. Why use 7.2 with gingerbread when you have Such a good ROM based on ics? Get the cm9 and be happy. Btw dazzo. Keep working on cm10 dude. Great work ;)

Guest PaulMilbank

Welcome to what things look like behind the scenes. This is actually taken from my gingerbread branch and compiled by somebody else.

I'm not really working on it. It's just something I do when I'm bored. Not everything is intended for your candy shop of ROMs. ;)

Far out Daz... how dare you not put out a full working release of every branch of cyanogenmod! ;) While you are at it , could you also build a working 4.0 and 4.1 based miui from the micode patchrom sources. In your spare time, you also need to put out an aokp build, and a slimroms build... oh and a firefoxOS and Ubuntu once the sources come out. :P

Guest krishang3

Far out Daz... how dare you not put out a full working release of every branch of cyanogenmod! ;) While you are at it , could you also build a working 4.0 and 4.1 based miui from the micode patchrom sources. In your spare time, you also need to put out an aokp build, and a slimroms build... oh and a firefoxOS and Ubuntu once the sources come out. :P

hahah loading him up.

• 4 weeks later...