Photo

[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio
New CM10 build after a while.

cm-10-20130418-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
http://www.mediafire...4lh8trrjvvx9181
md5:7fd24f8d25ad5c6b658baac870d33b8e

-add mount point for internal storage
-possible fix for texture corruption on some rare occasions (thanks to daemond)
-kernel optimizations and fixes to build using newer compilers (now compiled with gcc 4.6 toolchain)
-take back some RAM (now 404MB available)
-update kernel display/kgsl drivers
-update adreno blobs
-include live wallpapers & more ringtones
-rewrite device settings
-add option to disable button backlight

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
hmmm..thanks for update konstat..but i cant see my sd card in this update.....what doing wrong??

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

hmmm..thanks for update konstat..but i cant see my sd card in this update.....what doing wrong??

See sdcard where? File manager? Usb storage?

SD card: /sdcard = /mnt/sdcard = /storage/sdcard1
Internal storage: /sd-internal = /mnt/sd-internal = /storage/sdcard0 = /data/media

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
i cant see sd card at file manager..and save photos at internal sdcard0 not at ext sd card

Edited by merc1800k, 18 April 2013 - 02:13 PM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

i cant see sd card at file manager..

Internal storage is now the primary storage. You need to browse to the sdcard directory.

SD card: /sdcard = /mnt/sdcard = /storage/sdcard1

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
at settings -apps there is not move apps to sd...and photos saved to internal sdcard0..it is possible to save at external sd???

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

at settings -apps there is not move apps to sd...and photos saved to internal sdcard0..it is possible to save at external sd???

Why on earth would you want to move apps to sdcard when you have 2,5GB of fast internal storage available for that purpose? Like said, internal storage is now the primary storage and 'moving apps to sdcard' would be just moving them within the /data partition. Obviously you're not given the option to do that.

CM10.1 has an option to choose where to save photos in camera, don't know about CM10. Why do you need to save them to the sdcard?

bzyq00

bzyq00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT M'Pop 5020D
How about HD voice? Will it work on this ROM? Does anybody tested it?

komunistvb

komunistvb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks for finaly ROM that know for internal storage only one small isuse with Superuser i menage it with new Superuser-3.2-RC3-arm-signed.zip and everithing is ok.

H3nS

H3nS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Zte Acqua aka tmn a15
can someone explain how to take back some RAM from android device??? hows is that possible???

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Why on earth would you want to move apps to sdcard when you have 2,5GB of fast internal storage available for that purpose? Like said, internal storage is now the primary storage and 'moving apps to sdcard' would be just moving them within the /data partition. Obviously you're not given the option to do that.

CM10.1 has an option to choose where to save photos in camera, don't know about CM10. Why do you need to save them to the sdcard?

because i have a lot of video and photos.....

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Thanks for finaly ROM that know for internal storage only one small isuse with Superuser i menage it with new Superuser-3.2-RC3-arm-signed.zip and everithing is ok.

What problem? Superuser worked fine when I tested it.

can someone explain how to take back some RAM from android device??? hows is that possible???

It means to increase memory available to userspace that would have been otherwise allocated for different purposes (this). As you might have noticed, you don't have the total of 512mb RAM at your disposal.

because i have a lot of video and photos.....

I don't understand what, files you already have, has to do with where the new files are stored. Ever heard of copying/moving files? :P Only scenario where you must have the files in your sdcard is when you're going to physically remove the sdcard from your device...

komunistvb

komunistvb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Superuser 3.14 is in ROM 4.1.2 and that version is slow for giving permisions to aplications with root aces sometime give no aces to apps.That is my expiriens with ROM 4.1.2 for Blade 3 and i just put Superuser-3.2-RC3-arm-signed.zip and no problem everithing is workig.In your other ROM 4.2.2 is in setings Superuser and it is 3.2 beacose 4.2.2 is only work with 3.2 i try to play with it and put 3.11 not working 3.14 not working but that is with ROM 4.2.2.I have same problem whit 4.2.2 ROM on my other phone LG P990 and on Paranoid ROM they input SuperSu app for menage that problem.But now there is Superuser 3.2 official version not beta and it works with no problems in ROM 4.1.2 and 4.2.2.

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
sdext internal just 2.5gb , not enough for large game data.... pls check it and if it easy fix.......

mati19924

mati19924

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
Hello! If the system restarts will be once fixed? Versions for 24.2 tend to unexpected restarts, performance settings, nothing has been changed. I'll check how version of 18.4;)

I discovered a bug in message settings ;)

Attached Files

Edited by mati19924, 20 April 2013 - 09:24 AM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Hello! If the system restarts will be once fixed? Versions for 24.2 tend to unexpected restarts, performance settings, nothing has been changed. I'll check how version of 18.4;)

I discovered a bug in message settings ;)

There's no random reboot issue on this ROM that I know of, so there's nothing to fix. Do you have random reboots on other ROMs as well? Hardware failure?

Is that MMS bug reproducible or was it just a one time thing?

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G (XT1032)
KonstaT, this thing.. changing internal memory to primary is a crap and stupid for me... Apps want always the internal memory and I can't reach my sd card, like I can't restore apps from Titanium Backup because It shows me the internal memory instead sd card and there is no backups.. It was a stupid idea, sorry....

Edited by boros2222, 20 April 2013 - 06:38 PM.

moto_g.gif

Motorola Moto G (XT1032) - 16GB

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

KonstaT, this thing.. changing internal memory to primary is a crap and stupid for me... Apps want always the internal memory and I can't reach my sd card, like I can't restore apps from Titanium Backup because It shows me the internal memory instead sd card and there is no backups.. It was a stupid idea, sorry....

No, we should most definately have a mount point for internal storage. I'm always open for improvement but just calling something stupid and crap is very unproductive. If that is your input on this, you can stfu as far as I'm concerned.

What's stopping you from moving Titanium Backup data to internal storage? Ever heard of copying/moving files?

komunistvb

komunistvb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
On ROM cm-10-20130418-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip spikerfon is not working just find it is anibody have same issuse.

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
Reverted from cm 10 to get bluetoth and xperia z lock screen.My phone just rebooted (firstbtime since i had the phone and the blue screen was new for me)while watching a horror movie and it scared the crap out of me :D.Anywhay i was looking at the wifi problem for aqua and saw in that they can fix it by flashing an older kernel.Can we do the same to get radio and/or bluetooth on cm10.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users