[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

FM radio tunes better than on stock ROM, but volume every now and then jumps up

Yeah, FM volume temporarily skips to default (67%) for a small amount of time every time you touch a setting in the FM app. Don't know what exactly causes the issue. Also noticed that FM audio is quite loud compared to other audio streams.

Extra konsta all and thanks for a great rom.

I have just one question - in which resolution is the video recording and whether it can record VGA resolution

thanks for your hard work

Yes, it records VGA (640x480). I think you can record 800x480 with some third party apps. That's as high as our SoC is capable at.

Guest peetu20

Yes I know, I found the settings and I switched it to "always stay awake" BUT it still disconnects sometimes (not earlier like the previus release)... I dont know whats going on... It might be haunted!!! :P

Mine phone never disconnects from wifi. Strange

Guest drdecky

Yes, it records VGA (640x480). I think you can record 800x480 with some third party apps. That's as high as our SoC is capable at.

Do you have a suggestion for camera app where I could try recording in high resolution,or where I can control where I'm recording resolution

Thanks for quick response.

Guest epyloxias
Mine phone never disconnects from wifi. Strange

Actually mine is a Greek Acqua and I installed the Slovak partitions to get my wifi worked... so... :(

Guest peetu20

Actually mine is a Greek Acqua and I installed the Slovak partitions to get my wifi worked... so... :(

Someone said something about greek version wifi problems,,, but I it was somewhere here. Unfortunately I dont remember what was the solution :(

I would never install wrong-country partitions to my phone, but still good you got it working... :D

Guest peetu20

Do you have a suggestion for camera app where I could try recording in high resolution,or where I can control where I'm recording resolution

Just try cameras from gplay

Guest daliborhes

My drivers doesn't seem to work. On the previous build I didn't have any problems but on the latest build, when I connect my device it says "found new hardware" and after that "the drivers could not be installed", or something like that. In the device manager it's written Blade instead Android and I can't manually update the drivers. Onyone else have this kind of problem and how can I resolve it? I can't use sd card without the drivers, among other things.

Edited by daliborhes

Guest peetu20

My drivers doesn't seem to work. On the previous build I didn't have any problems but on the latest build, when I connect my device it says "found new hardware" and after that "the drivers could not be installed", or something like that. In the device manager it's written Blade instead Android and I can't manually update the drivers. Onyone else have this kind of problem and how can I resolve it? I can't use sd card without the drivers, among other things.

You have win7? Just download drivers from KonstaT cwm thread and install them and everything should be fine. My drivers works fine with latest build.

Guest epyloxias
Someone said something about greek version wifi problems,,, but I it was somewhere here. Unfortunately I dont remember what was the solution :(

I would never install wrong-country partitions to my phone, but still good you got it working... :D

It was the only way to get wifi to work. Phone runs smooth as ever but I have to deal with wifi's disconnections...

Guest daliborhes

You have win7? Just download drivers from KonstaT cwm thread and install them and everything should be fine. My drivers works fine with latest build.

Yes, I have Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate. I'll try that, thanks. :)

Guest epyloxias

I installed a build.prop editor and during my research, I found this: wifi.chip.type. AR_6005, with a questionmark next to it, saying that "no information found for this build property".

Does this have to do with disconnections problem on ACQUA?

And if yes, do I have to change the type? And which is the right type for the model? Sorry for the questions but its kind of frustrating when it disconnects... Thanks in advance.

Guest epyloxias

Well I think I found the solution for Greek Acqua wifi disconnections. Go here http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr/240061-problems-wifi-disconnecting-after-jellybean-update-try.html and read the instructions. The only difference is that I CHECKED the box.

And it's much faster and more stable (not even one disconnection for the past 20!!!! minutes)

Guest aleksandar069

How to overclock ti stable with 1267MHz? In settings have a option for overclocking but when i set it on 1267MHz after 1 min. was starting to block the our system... Please... tell me what to set to work normall

Guest KonstaT

At least lgCamera has those options.

Lock screen and keyboard does not work

Huh, what? Of course they works so the problem is in your end. Did you wipe? Logcat?

How to overclock ti stable with 1267MHz? In settings have a option for overclocking but when i set it on 1267MHz after 1 min. was starting to block the our system... Please... tell me what to set to work normall

Seriously aleksandar, I'm getting tired of this. I've already recommended sticking with the stock ROM to you. ;)

What makes you think you can overclock to 1267mhz?

What's the stability like on this ROM? And the battery life? Is it suitable for daily use?

Rock solid. No battery drain issues.

Keyboard constantly crashing here. Cannot login to google.

Gapps installed. Tried wiping and re-wiping - no luck.

Wiped what? What language are you using? Logcat?

Guest Marek1994

I Loved This Rom : P Everything working perfect , i have only problem with autobrightness , thanks MoDaCo , I'm waiting for next update !

Guest chaosf

I've added a second rild service for dual-sim devices in the latest CyanogenMod10 build (this thread is for CM10.1). You can enable it by adding 'ro.multi.rild=true' to your build.prop. Could you test that and report back in the CM10 thread? You might get one SIM working but I doubt it.

Qualcomm has open sourced their dual-SIM implementation and there are working CyanogenMod ports for dual-SIM devices thanks to this (e.g. some Huawei devices, Sony Xperia E Dual). It is quite extensive and it needs quite a bit of modification to TelephonyProvider, Phone, Mms, Settings, etc. I doubt it would be much of a problem to make everything work only if I had a dual-SIM device myself. Currently I can't do any more help you.

Good afternoon, Konstat!

I installed the 10 cm and Rom does not see any sim

as you can see from the screenshots, CM10 determines the correct IMEI and network signal strength.

after trying to find a mobile network is the error message

If you search automatically, the message that the SIM can not connect to the network

so...

if one SIM is inserted, after 30 seconds, can be seen in the applications menu program Simtoolkit, which communicates with the SIM card, and provides a list of available menus (see screenshots)

thus, in the "mobile networks" with a selection of APN - empty

create APN also does nothing. the list is empty

added to the line in build.prop

"ro.multi.rild = three

persist.dss.enabled = true "

so do not give anything, in addition, after adding these lines disappeared Simtoolkit

the path / date / date / com.android.providers.telephony not contain the required folder "shared_prefs" in which the same file must be "preferred-apn.xml"

logcat at boot - did not try ((

please tell me what to do to make RILD work ? :(

some screenshots

post-1018137-0-50973500-1372776064_thumb post-1018137-0-29773600-1372776065_thumb post-1018137-0-96223500-1372776065_thumb post-1018137-0-77098500-1372776066_thumb post-1018137-0-45652000-1372776067_thumb post-1018137-0-28360100-1372776068_thumb post-1018137-0-22662200-1372776069_thumb post-1018137-0-96541900-1372776069_thumb post-1018137-0-76286700-1372776070_thumb post-1018137-0-59801200-1372776071_thumb

Guest shilo33

I'd love to use the rom , currently on Aurora RLS1 .. which is excellent by the way ( Thanks again KonstaT ) , but i get nothing but freezing and reboots .

Done the usual wiping of cache / data etc before installing , and it installs ok , but after a minute or so it just locks hard or reboots when i try to open any apps or change any settings .

Am i going wrong somewhere ? your help would be greatly appreciated guys :)

Guest chaosf

I'd love to use the rom , currently on Aurora RLS1 .. which is excellent by the way ( Thanks again KonstaT ) , but i get nothing but freezing and reboots .

Done the usual wiping of cache / data etc before installing , and it installs ok , but after a minute or so it just locks hard or reboots when i try to open any apps or change any settings .

Am i going wrong somewhere ? your help would be greatly appreciated guys :)

it seems like overcklocking...

and... are you clear Dalvik Cache before install ROM (sorry for my English)

Edited by chaosf

Guest shilo33

it seems like overcklocking...

and... are you clear Dalvik Cache before install ROM (sorry for my English)

Never even got far enough to change any settings , so definitely not an overclocking issue , and yep ..wiped dalvik cache too :)

Guest KonstaT

Good afternoon, Konstat!

I installed the 10 cm and Rom does not see any sim

as you can see from the screenshots, CM10 determines the correct IMEI and network signal strength.

after trying to find a mobile network is the error message

If you search automatically, the message that the SIM can not connect to the network

so...

if one SIM is inserted, after 30 seconds, can be seen in the applications menu program Simtoolkit, which communicates with the SIM card, and provides a list of available menus (see screenshots)

thus, in the "mobile networks" with a selection of APN - empty

create APN also does nothing. the list is empty

added to the line in build.prop

"ro.multi.rild = three

persist.dss.enabled = true "

so do not give anything, in addition, after adding these lines disappeared Simtoolkit

the path / date / date / com.android.providers.telephony not contain the required folder "shared_prefs" in which the same file must be "preferred-apn.xml"

logcat at boot - did not try ((

please tell me what to do to make RILD work ? :(

Hmm, quite interesting that IMEI and signal strength are recognized. Could you post a radio log from booting ('adb logcat -b radio')?

I really can't do anything more without having a dual-SIM device myself. Your best chances are at learning how to compile CyanogenMod yourself. I've already made all the device specific stuff available and there's instructions in the third post. After that you can try porting the dual-SIM support from CodeAurora. As you can see it's quite extensive and almost every project has follow up commits after the initial support (frameworks/base has something like 20).

https://www.codeauro...aef9ce6771261b6

https://www.codeauro...5d84a79d4fe7cf7

https://www.codeauro...7873236023018f8

https://www.codeauro...f65aaf3b124a0e6

https://www.codeauro...534b318f13d1443

https://www.codeauro...b3a702fe89d628e

You can also have a look at Huawei or Sony Xperia E Dual sources. Dual-SIM support is already ported there so replacing necessary projects from those repos might be much easier.

Guest chaosf

Konstat. can i hope for your help to me, if i have trouble with compiling source?

it is important for users v880e Dual Sim

You are a man with a high reputation and experience in this case ;)

anyway, thank you for your answers. I will try

Edited by chaosf