Photo

[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

dRJoker4o0

dRJoker4o0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

Did you flash with cmw? Did you format everything except sdcard?

Yes! I have this problem again, again and again.. Only with 4.1 ROM's up. I dont have this problem with
Aurora Borealis RLS1 (Android 4.0.4) rom...

halfman

halfman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 1 and 3
Installed this as my first Rom on a new Blade 3, and its far better than the standard Rom that came with the phone, the only problems are I can't get Bluetooth to turn on(version cm-10-20130514) and no zoom with the camera, but it's no real problem against all the gains over a standard Rom.

Thank you Konsta T for all your effort in developing this.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Installed this as my first Rom on a new Blade 3, and its far better than the standard Rom that came with the phone, the only problems are I can't get Bluetooth to turn on(version cm-10-20130514) and no zoom with the camera, but it's no real problem against all the gains over a standard Rom.

Thank you Konsta T for all your effort in developing this.

Bluetooth should work. Try again with a clean install and post a logcat if it still doesn't work.

Afaik AOSP camera doesn't have a zooming feature. You can try third party camera apps from the Play Store. Iirc zoom doesn't work in stock ROM either. It does zoom the viewfinder preview image but the photo is actually taken without zoom. ;)

halfman

halfman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Thanks Konsta T for the reply, I have re-installed totally and still no Bluetooth, how do I find the "logcat" and post it here.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Thanks Konsta T for the reply, I have re-installed totally and still no Bluetooth, how do I find the "logcat" and post it here.

Clean install = format /system & wipe data and factory reset? And you're also absolutely sure that you've installed this ROM (CM10) not CM10.1?

[Tutorial] How To Logcat
Crab a logcat from trying to turn on bluetooth.

halfman

halfman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I Have re-installed a third time and everything works O.K now, very confusing.

Thank you for taking the time to help.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Afaik AOSP camera doesn't have a zooming feature. You can try third party camera apps from the Play Store. Iirc zoom doesn't work in stock ROM either. It does zoom the viewfinder preview image but the photo is actually taken without zoom. ;)

Btw, you can zoom with pinch/punch gesture in the default camera app. Works just as intended in CM10.1 so I see no reason why it wouldn't work here.

epyloxias

epyloxias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:ZTE ACQUA JB 4.1.2
Knowing the similarity of the 2 devices (acqua-blade 3) I installed this rom in my acqua and I 've noticed that when I open wifi -sometimes- the device "stucks" and then, after 10-15 seconds reboots.
Probably a bug (or something). Anybody else with the same problem? I have Greek Acqua BUT, with Slovak partitions (only with these partitions wifi works). Thanks in advance.

ishashakti

ishashakti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:zte v880e
Hi, I have a Zte v880e single sim, I bought in Venezuela, this rom work perfect on my device, the problem is the simcard, there's no way that read the sim, I've tried with other sim and nothing. What Can I do?

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Hi, I have a Zte v880e single sim, I bought in Venezuela, this rom work perfect on my device, the problem is the simcard, there's no way that read the sim, I've tried with other sim and nothing. What Can I do?

Check your IMEI under about phone. Then, do you have signal bars? If not, get back to stock, and check if you would have signal/working sim in stock rom. If its not working after getting back to stock, it is propably hardware issue.

Btw: Is your zte zte v880e same as Blade III? If not, you are in wrong place. I dont know much about other variants than variant which is sold at finland(acqua40?)

Edited by peetu20, 18 June 2013 - 09:47 PM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

I think this has been confirmed working on Belarussian V880E (single SIM variant, RIL doesn't work on the dual-SIM version). Did your device come with gingerbread (Android 2.3) btw?

Here's a list a RIL proprietaries you can try switching from your stock ROM.

ishashakti

ishashakti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thanks, I'll try

ishashakti

ishashakti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
And, yes my device came with 2.3.6

ishashakti

ishashakti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I've tried changing the ril stock rom and nothing :( and when enter on *#*#4636#*#* menu can't change the network type, always displays network: unknown.

ishashakti

ishashakti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Well, thanks KonstaT, I found a way to update to 4.0.4 with a recovery chinese and russian rom jajaj, but it work the sim and the wifi too, only I have to wait that cook a rom 4.1 or 4.2 just for the v880e, if someone want to update by this way, there's a link

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

And, yes my device came with 2.3.6

Yeah, I thought that might be a problem. If you found a way to update to ICS, you should try again after installing an official ICS update. Official update will also update your radio firmware that might help with your RIL issue with this ROM.

epyloxias

epyloxias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
Does anyone found a solution for wifi's disconnections on Acqua? I currently use Slovak partitions (no luck with German ones) although I read somewere that Portuguese works too (but I can't find the link).Thanks in advance. :D

epyloxias

epyloxias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Does anyone found a solution for wifi's disconnections on Acqua? I currently use Slovak partitions (no luck with German ones) although I read somewere that Portuguese works too (but I can't find the link).Thanks in advance. :D

Temporary solved this issue with an external app (network booster). Extremelly faster and more stable than ever. Recommended for Greek Acqua owners. :D

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Temporary solved this issue with an external app (network booster). Extremelly faster and more stable than ever. Recommended for Greek Acqua owners. :D

Good to know :)(I dont own greece aqua but still worth of trying still :D)

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts
New build. There's quite a bit of experimental stuff in this one. FM radio is now fixed which was the last major thing missing. CAF* FM app might not be pretty but at least it gets the job done. ;) Audio is also updated to the latest CAF release and it needs testing. I tested most of the things but there still might be some underlying routing issues (e.g. FM mute doesn't seem to always work). VoIP audio should also work now. Kernel is also completely new. I've merged ZTE source release on top of tagged CAF release and cleaned up a lot of ZTE crap from it. Calling it a CAF kernel might be an overstatement but at least it has a full git history now.

cm-10-20130628-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.zip.html
md5:5c7e412036bcf66f4c0a880c865a0a54

-fixed FM radio
-updated libaudio
-switched to caf kernel (source)

*CAF = Code Aurora Forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users