Photo

[DEV][ROM][12.8.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

mike1993

mike1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:zte blade3
i have installed this rom. works all perfect. the only thing is that you cannot lock the main screen items - very easily you are touching them and they are gone!!

on 10.1 rom this is fixed - but there is another problem of programs not working like: igo myway gps and also waze is not talking at all!!

mike1993

mike1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
as user of this rom i have a question.

there is a possibility for shops to read credit cards - officially from the credit cards providers - with android smart phones (it's caled iPos). for my shop i applied and received such a piece which you put on top of the phone (in the earphone plug). now after several tries, this does not work with the zte blade3. they say that this must have a connection with the volume - probably disturbing this connection.

is this problem known?? is there any solution????

thanks

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blade III

as user of this rom i have a question.

there is a possibility for shops to read credit cards - officially from the credit cards providers - with android smart phones (it's caled iPos). for my shop i applied and received such a piece which you put on top of the phone (in the earphone plug). now after several tries, this does not work with the zte blade3. they say that this must have a connection with the volume - probably disturbing this connection.

is this problem known?? is there any solution????

thanks

Never heard of such thing and even Google can't find anything. :o

Does it work with the stock ROM? Name reminds of iCrap devices which use non-standard headphones (American Headset Jack has reversed pinout). Are you sure this isn't supposed to only work on California fruit company devices?

mike1993

mike1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Never heard of such thing and even Google can't find anything. :o

Does it work with the stock ROM? Name reminds of iCrap devices which use non-standard headphones (American Headset Jack has reversed pinout). Are you sure this isn't supposed to only work on California fruit company devices?

this is an israeli invention, called ipos:
the company launched the iPOS in cooperation with Leumi Card (the second largest company in Israel). iPOS is a joint project that enables businesses that work with Leumi Card to charge credit cards through a revolutionary iPhone application

from the following company: Yaad & Sarig Computers and Communication Ltd

mike1993

mike1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

i have installed this rom. works all perfect. the only thing is that you cannot lock the main screen items - very easily you are touching them and they are gone!!

on 10.1 rom this is fixed - but there is another problem of programs not working like: igo myway gps and also waze is not talking at all!!

any answer for these problems?????

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts

There's about a million launchers available in the Play Shop. And no, it isn't easy to remove anything from the home screen by accident!

Waze should be fixed in today's CM10.1. Don't know about the other one.

this is an israeli invention, called ipos:
the company launched the iPOS in cooperation with Leumi Card (the second largest company in Israel). iPOS is a joint project that enables businesses that work with Leumi Card to charge credit cards through a revolutionary iPhone application

from the following company: Yaad & Sarig Computers and Communication Ltd

Yes, iPhone - not Android. Like said, Apple uses their own headset jack, that is not compatible with any common standards, so that they can charge 50$ for pair of earbuds. :P

mike1993

mike1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

There's about a million launchers available in the Play Shop. And no, it isn't easy to remove anything from the home screen by accident!

Waze should be fixed in today's CM10.1. Don't know about the other one.

Yes, iPhone - not Android. Like said, Apple uses their own headset jack, that is not compatible with any common standards, so that they can charge 50$ for pair of earbuds. :P

thanks for the solution for waze! igo is a very popular gps program working perfectly with your 10.0 rom! might be when you have done changes for the 10.1 for waze, it will come back working!! we will have to try

regarding ipos - the first development was for iphone, that's correct, but they gave me for the android phone the same and you can also download the app in playstore (hebrew!) https://play.google....yaad.ipos&hl=en

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts

regarding ipos - the first development was for iphone, that's correct, but they gave me for the android phone the same and you can also download the app in playstore (hebrew!) https://play.google....yaad.ipos&hl=en

That only brings us back to question does it work on the stock ROM? If it doesn't work on stock, then the hardware doesn't work with Blade III. If it works on stock, post a logcat replicating the issue on CyanogenMod. Otherwise it's not a CyanogenMod specific issue and it doesn't need to be discussed on this thread.

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3
konstat, could you please compile that audio library patch for this rom too? recently, viber started acting up for me as well (no sound in calls).

(dspmanager is also a bit finicky in this rom, if you're interested, i can describe it and post logs, but it's not a big thing, i can live with it)

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Hi konstat
It possible to make bigger screen where appear contact photo when someone call??
I think phone.apk change?

Thanks..sorry for my english..

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
Fix for muted mic in Viber.

Attached Files

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3
thank you. : )

mike1993

mike1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

thanks for the solution for waze! igo is a very popular gps program working perfectly with your 10.0 rom! might be when you have done changes for the 10.1 for waze, it will come back working!! we will have to try

i installed the new 10.1
igo works, thanks
waze does now have same problem as before igo!!! (closes at the beginning alone) does not work!

dyn4mic

dyn4mic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Hi, i have one problem with my " ZTE MD Droid"
i flashed CWM recovery, it works but i have display issues... the display flashes...
after i installed CM10, phone starts but, baseband unlocked and the display flashes !!
please help me.

dyn4mic

dyn4mic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
i flashed CWM recovery, it works but i have display issues... the display flashes...
after i installed CM10, phone starts but, baseband unlocked and the display flashes !!
please help me.

dyn4mic

dyn4mic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
please help me.

mike1993

mike1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

i installed the new 10.1
igo works, thanks
waze does now have same problem as before igo!!! (closes at the beginning alone) does not work! (you need to uninstall it and then to new install the waze - all perfect!!)

all problems solved with the 10.1 rom!!

thanks!!!!

dyn4mic

dyn4mic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Hi, how i can get proximity sensor work ?

apesic6

apesic6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3 CM 10
how i install this viber fix ? sorry but i am newbie

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

how i install this viber fix ? sorry but i am newbie

flash it via recovery, after you flash rom and gapps, but do not wipe anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users