[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Hmm, for some reason, the stock camera is very sluggish. When I take a photo, it takes around 5 seconds just for it to process, and the preview goes green as it is processing. However, I can easily download another camera from the market so it's not that big of a deal. Thanks for the amazing work man.

Okay, wow, this has fixed the keyboard lag from CM9 and the missing carrier label. This release came out of nowhere! Massive respect Dazz.

1 question so far - where has the Screenshot option from the power menu gone?

Everyone needs to try this rom, it's the real deal.

Okay, wow, this has fixed the keyboard lag from CM9 and the missing carrier label. This release came out of nowhere! Massive respect Dazz.

1 question so far - where has the Screenshot option from the power menu gone?

Everyone needs to try this rom, it's the real deal.

You need to go to the settings and enable the screenshot button there.

Yeah, the camera app reports a shutter lag of about 4300ms. Not sure what it is, I'll look in to it but at least the functionality is there.

Cool, thanks :)

Edited by kyan31

Thank you Dazz for all your hard work and for this awesome rom. It is very smooth and i haven't motive a single bug untill now. I have only one question: how can i enable that cool effect when i pull down the notification bar?

Guest mr_mufy

TKS DAZ.

Finally my barcode scanner works.

The only isue on my 50 Apps was the

- Camera takes a long time taking a picture;

Beside that it's all good.

Veru fast and modern.

Guest BadarChaudhry

Thanks Dazz, You're legend.

Wipe and did clean install. so far everything great for me including VOIP apps which never worked on CM10.

Edited by BadarChaudhry

Guest raverrr

First impressions:

-The user interface is very smooth.Dazzozo mentionned it may be a bit laggy in places but I'm yet to find where.

The launcher is really smooth, much smoother than CM9 and no strange graphics glitches as of yet (the only thing

previously stopping me using CM10 as a daily ROM.

-Appart from the camera shutter latency (about 4 seconds) Appart from the preview not "sliding away" very fast

the pre-installed apps seem to work just fine.I have just over 50 apps installed all working fine so far to.

-Connectivity seems fine to. I had a wifi drop but then remembered that i hadnt rebooted the phone since first boot.

So i rebooted and now all is good.

You know a ROM is good when you cant find problems even when you try and this only being R1...wow. We are a lucky bunch.

Have a cold one on me Daz. Thank you.

3G reboots still there:( Other than that, great stuff...

Not sure but are the 3G reboots not due to some component (RIL?) that is not actually part of custom ROMs such as this?

Guest hippy dave

Thanks! Looking great so far. I'm lazy so updated with no wipes, this has caused a few apps to break (repeatedly force close), but uninstalling and reinstalling them from the play store has fixed them easily.

TVCatchup still doesn't work, but besides that and the slow camera I don't think I've found any problems.

I registered here just to say THANK YOU Dazzozo & Co. !

Nice to see someone having all this hard work for a 150€ phone :) and helping community sharing all this great rom's! very nice work!! :)

Just to help community I'll give some feedback based on my first minutes touch on this awesome rom :)

I have flashed my phone with CWM via SD card (with all wipes) and everything works 100%. Restored all my phone personal data using GoBackup on 1st boot after flash, then rebooted just to make sure.

So I'm using 3g data and wifi (on 2nd boot after flash) without issues :) basically for google chrome, facebook app, viber, whatsapp and google play. Everything fine (for now) :)

Now the time will tell us if there is some issues or not :) but for first run I must congratulate all the work (the rom is super fast and stable - awesome!). I'll give you feedback as soon as I'm using this ;)

Cheers and Thank You again! :)

Edited by Lasac

awesome rom. only one annoying problem: my alarm doesnt make any noise? it only vibrates.

anyone else having this?

and my keyboard is still a bit laggy...

nvm alarm suddenly makes noise again.

which browser do you guys recommend? apart from chrome because chrome always seems to reload pages when switching tabs or when opening the browser

Guest TangerineTractor

nvm alarm suddenly makes noise again.

which browser do you guys recommend? apart from chrome because chrome always seems to reload pages when switching tabs or when opening the browser

I use opera mobile, works perfectly and fast.

Guest buzzo42

Not sure but are the 3G reboots not due to some component (RIL?) that is not actually part of custom ROMs such as this?

I didnt do anything other than installing CM10.1 over CM10 where the issue exists as well. I guess I will try clean install but I dont hold my breath it will help...

Guest TangerineTractor

What keyboard do you guys recommend? I tried installing the CM9 keyboard on this, and it is a little more responsive, but still slow overall.

I always used swype, but the default one here is absolutely fine