• Please log in to reply
3411 replies to this topic

Biesiukas

Biesiukas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Couple days ago installed 4.2.2 version. Very quickly drains the battery out, even when in standby mode.

Wellus

Wellus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 Ascend

Couple days ago installed 4.2.2 version. Very quickly drains the battery out, even when in standby mode.

yesterday after full charge, i have restarted the phone many times, had to make copies of files and installing apps(in addition with antivirus(just in case when my phone is rooted and open to unknown sources of programs)), music played for several ours, had some more restarts(booting should eat a lot of battery) and now it's 44% oh and half of the day gps was on, just didn't saw that it was, some later i am going to full charge it and will look again how much the phone will drain

NBatalha

NBatalha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Programming, Tecnology, Games, Formula 1.
  • Devices:Huawei G300, OnePlus One
I have a problem with games. Some games just freeze my phone, like granny smith. While playing the game, it freezes my phone and by consequence I need to restart my phone.
Any solution? By the way I'm using the R3 version,

loirinho360

loirinho360

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
i do clean to my gmail and my email apk but when i try to run is close

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

I have a problem with games. Some games just freeze my phone, like granny smith. While playing the game, it freezes my phone and by consequence I need to restart my phone.
Any solution? By the way I'm using the R3 version,

If there was a solution, we would have it. That seems like a silly question :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

NBatalha

NBatalha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

If there was a solution, we would have it. That seems like a silly question :P

LOL, yes but it may be a ROM issue, and I think that some people have the same problem, so it could be a problem to solve, no?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

LOL, yes but it may be a ROM issue, and I think that some people have the same problem, so it could be a problem to solve, no?

It is a rom issue, but there is no fix. If we had a fix, we 'would' infact have the fix :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

NBatalha

NBatalha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

It is a rom issue, but there is no fix. If we had a fix, we 'would' infact have the fix :P

And my final question is if there is a solution to fix the problem, will we have a fix?

Edited by NBatalha, 13 April 2013 - 03:56 PM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

And my final question is if there is a solution to fix the problem, will we have a fix?

of course you will, I doubt Dazzozo would hold out on such an important thing.

NBatalha

NBatalha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

of course you will, I doubt Dazzozo would hold out on such an important thing.

Thank you. :)

sanjam

sanjam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a similar problem. Yesterday my phone freeze and after trying to turn it all ended in animation download. I had to reinstall. Sorry for my English.

jaghoriland

jaghoriland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
Hey guyz i flashed my phone with this ROM its great and fast but i have some problem just wondering if you guyz have the same problem as well.

*********problems...

* no viber sound, when i call on viber i cant hear others and others cant hear me. same with tango, haven't test nimbuzz and skype yet.

please let me know if there is any solution to fix this problem. many thanks.

Wellus

Wellus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 Ascend
i see many people have this issue with battery, i see that it is caused by media server, so i looked around the internet and many people seem to have it, some people got rid of this issue by removing music or some heavy apps... so thats not the best solution, maybe you people have any idea how to save battery? because i want to have my music on phone and i don't have any music player

Edited by Wellus, 13 April 2013 - 10:29 PM.

lothaer

lothaer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:@thereallothaer

Isn't that a common known issue with this ROM and the solution is to install another camera app? I'm sure that it's been covered before but offhand can't find the relevant posts in this thread...

I can confirm that the green camera issue doesn't affect other camera app I suggest installing UCam.

NBatalha

NBatalha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

have anyone problems with granny Smith game too? I have after every complete level force close and sometimes game freeze.

Same problem here, and it's not just that game, many others freezes like that one.

samjam

samjam

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

i see many people have this issue with battery, i see that it is caused by media server, so i looked around the internet and many people seem to have it, some people got rid of this issue by removing music or some heavy apps... so thats not the best solution, maybe you people have any idea how to save battery? because i want to have my music on phone and i don't have any music player

That's interesting, how did you find it was that?

AussieExpat

AussieExpat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Huaweii U8815

That's interesting, how did you find it was that?

it seems based on un-informed parroting of old, thiird-party, reports of such apps as MixZing sucking up battery juice NOT an informed, and scientific, observation of this particular ROM -- quite without these apps being used, the battery use problem of THIS ROM remains

come on moderators!!! close down this thread, or someone release an update to the ROM that addresses the call quality, and battery use, problems!!

NBatalha

NBatalha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

it seems based on un-informed parroting of old, thiird-party, reports of such apps as MixZing sucking up battery juice NOT an informed, and scientific, observation of this particular ROM -- quite without these apps being used, the battery use problem of THIS ROM remains

come on moderators!!! close down this thread, or someone release an update to the ROM that addresses the call quality, and battery use, problems!!

and also the gaming problems please :unsure:

jb303

jb303

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi for me stock ICS ROM I used to get 4-5 days out of it but now its only just 2 with v light use.
For me this is the only drawback of this rom wonder if this will get better?
Wonder what was so different about how it used battery?

AussieExpat

AussieExpat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Huaweii U8815

Hi for me stock ICS ROM I used to get 4-5 days out of it but now its only just 2 with v light use.
For me this is the only drawback of this rom wonder if this will get better?
Wonder what was so different about how it used battery?

I'd imagine if any further improvements were to have been made, they would have been made by now by the dev, thanks, Daz, you've given us, with a budget phone, a look at what JB is like, but we're not going to get any better performance at the broader range of tasks with such a cheap device -- for those wanting not just "bragging rights" -- "Look, my phone runs JB!!" but a phone that performs JB functions well, we'll need to look at a different device, or one that runs ICS with reasonable battery and phone qualities, it's back to ICS ROM -- at least we won't have to fuss with 8+ versions of a ROM like we've had to in the past.

So, now it's time to end notifications from this thread -- nothing more to look forward to, and please go elsewhere with the basic questions, eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users