3411 replies to this topic

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3

Hi, I updated to R3 and now I haven't got FPS on HD Videos. It's normal or I can solve that?

What do you mean by HD? 720p? 1080p? The G300 won't play full HD video, and anyway the screen is only 800x480 so what's the point?

Local videos or streaming? Could be your network.

What media player? Have you tried one with HW decoding like MXPlayer?

estirp3

estirp3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@@estirp3
It reproduce slow my old videos recorded by Samsung Wave and Streaming hd Videos (720p)
I Use MXPlayer to do it but in R2 the videos were correctly

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3

It reproduce slow my old videos recorded by Samsung Wave and Streaming hd Videos (720p)
I Use MXPlayer to do it but in R2 the videos were correctly

Sounds like hardware decoding isn't happening. I haven't tested it but maybe it's a problem with R3.

akuci

akuci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300, G510, Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@Alekz_Daze

Permanent.

Is that mean our warranty is gone forever?

Wellus

Wellus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 Ascend
ok i got a problem, after 12h or sometimes a day the phone does not receive any messages... nothing... the connection is fine, it shows full, sometime drops, but when i am trying to turn on mobile data it can't even detect which type of net is turned on, i can't send messages or even make a call, after restart everythings fine

AiCaramba!

AiCaramba!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

ok i got a problem, after 12h or sometimes a day the phone does not receive any messages... nothing... the connection is fine, it shows full, sometime drops, but when i am trying to turn on mobile data it can't even detect which type of net is turned on, i can't send messages or even make a call, after restart everythings fine

That is a known bug.

This should help: http://www.modaco.co...-fix-for-cm101/

Wellus

Wellus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 Ascend

That is a known bug.

This should help: http://www.modaco.co...-fix-for-cm101/

umm i don't need to do any factory reset? i don't really want to deal with configuring all apps to how i like them to work, again

AiCaramba!

AiCaramba!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

umm i don't need to do any factory reset? i don't really want to deal with configuring all apps to how i like them to work, again

you just install the zip-file via cwm. no wipes, no resets. If there is anything about the new RIL you don't like (read the thread i posted before, i think data connection is going to slow down a bit) you simply download the original RIL from the same thread, install it and erverithing is the same as it was before.

Edited by AiCaramba!, 18 April 2013 - 10:14 PM.

zorrobfl

zorrobfl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:G300
Hi, I loaded CM 10.1 R3 on my G300 and now I got a problem, sometimes my phone loses the mobile signal (usually when I put it under charge) and the only way to solve this condition is to reboot the phone, any suggestions for me ?

thanks

Edited by zorrobfl, 19 April 2013 - 09:51 AM.

jaghoriland

jaghoriland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
hey do guyz have any problem woth nimbuzz and viber sound problem, i mean you call do you hear others and others hears you???? because i installed this rom and i had sound problem with both nimbuzz and viber!!! please replay to me. thanks

timoti111

timoti111

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@timoti111

Permanent.

Wtf so if I accidentally drop my G300 or something like that, so it can go straight to rubbish bin?! :blink: Or is there any way to change serial number back?

Edited by timoti111, 20 April 2013 - 05:21 AM.

pedrem

pedrem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
So I was updating from 4.2.1 to this and then it failled and my phone don't pass the logo screen ,also i can't go to the recovery mode ? what happed o.o ?I don't know what to do someone could help me please ?

Edited by pedrem, 20 April 2013 - 12:36 PM.

dfvt

dfvt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy tab 7 Ascend g300
  • Twitter:@dfvtavares
With this rom i am getting text rendering issues like on cm10 had previously

AussieExpat

AussieExpat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Huaweii U8815

So I was updating from 4.2.1 to this and then it failled and my phone don't pass the logo screen ,also i can't go to the recovery mode ? what happed o.o ?I don't know what to do someone could help me please ?

WAIT for someone else more knowledgeable to respond to this, but don't worry yet -- it's happened to me a number of times, suggest you read up on how to do a computer-based recovery using cwm -- if by "don't pass the logo screen" you mean the red and white "Huawei Ascend" text on screen -- the phone is still stuck in re-booting - i THINK I've solved this problem before by running a batch file on the computer when the phone is plugged into the computer via usb cable, the batch filed called instalador.bat, runs an early version of cwm

Edited by AussieExpat, 21 April 2013 - 12:05 PM.

timalanjohnson

timalanjohnson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I've also had issues with booting in the past after flashing a new ROM. Try plugging your phone into your PC without a battery. Then do the installation process again. I can't guarantee success, but that has worked for me in the past.

BerkayCetinkaya

BerkayCetinkaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
nice

Edited by BerkayCetinkaya, 22 April 2013 - 06:45 PM.

Archer_cn

Archer_cn

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
Can we have Wifi-Direct function in future version? An app "fqrouter" need this and can make our phone as a wifi hotspod whiout disconnecting current wifi. this app works good with stock ICS.

linuxmount

linuxmount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:huawei
What is the problem or bug in this version?

of course compared with the official rom 4.0.3

linuxmount

linuxmount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:huawei
What is the problem or bug in this version?

of course compared with the official rom 4.0.3

nitso

nitso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei G300
Biggest bug.....network issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users