[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SyrupDErable

its not the question whether u use it or not, just if it is in the phone y cannot i access it.

on the other hand y not to use it.

if u have 2 cars in the garage, u will use only one, the better one, the bigger one????????

"many" people have 2 cars in their garage -- and they use them for different things, or even just to have them

I want the reassurance of "always" having a spare phone available -- and they do "very different" things -- and if one has problems, then I have one, until I can get yet another spare phone

Guest RC_cat
when you want a stable 4.2.2 get an n4.

In my opinion is this rom stable for every day.

Everything works!!only game performance is not good but works without problems.....

daz does a great job.

For the bootloader 3G related reboots he cant do anything.because its not the cm faults.

Sent from my G300 with CM9.1 nightly

+1

Guest joandrade

I've been trying to get Instagram video to work but it crashes when picking the video thumbnail. The logcat I captured is presented below:

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-1451

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): java.lang.IllegalStateException

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at android.media.MediaCodec.start(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at com.instagram.android.video.fragment.VideoScrubberFragment$ScrubberRenderController.prepareCodec(VideoScrubberFragment.java:453)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at com.instagram.android.video.fragment.VideoScrubberFragment$ScrubberRenderController.prepareCodecSafe(VideoScrubberFragment.java:412)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at com.instagram.android.video.fragment.VideoScrubberFragment$ScrubberRenderController.preInit(VideoScrubberFragment.java:315)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at com.instagram.android.video.gl.GLRenderContext.run(GLRenderContext.java:209)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

My question is if it's a software issue caused by Instagram, or if it's related to some hardware limitation. I would be glad to help with more logcats/feedback about this issue.

Also, not sure if someone mentioned it here before, but you can now disable the CRT off animation on Settings -> Display, and you can lock your homescreen arrangement by pressing the menu button when either on your homescreen, or app drawer.

Guest gmotta

I've been trying to get Instagram video to work but it crashes when picking the video thumbnail. The logcat I captured is presented below:

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-1451

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): java.lang.IllegalStateException

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at android.media.MediaCodec.start(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at com.instagram.android.video.fragment.VideoScrubberFragment$ScrubberRenderController.prepareCodec(VideoScrubberFragment.java:453)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at com.instagram.android.video.fragment.VideoScrubberFragment$ScrubberRenderController.prepareCodecSafe(VideoScrubberFragment.java:412)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at com.instagram.android.video.fragment.VideoScrubberFragment$ScrubberRenderController.preInit(VideoScrubberFragment.java:315)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at com.instagram.android.video.gl.GLRenderContext.run(GLRenderContext.java:209)

E/AndroidRuntime(28479): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

My question is if it's a software issue caused by Instagram, or if it's related to some hardware limitation. I would be glad to help with more logcats/feedback about this issue.

I came here to ask the exact same thing. Happens to me to.

Guest soulhand

I m getting network problems on this rom.. any solutions ?

Since you have given no information on what network problems you are having, it would be difficult to know if we knew of solutions.

What, exactly, isn't working for you? What are you seeing, and what did you expect?

Guest SyrupDErable

Hey Guys. 4.3 camera is leaked !!

In this you get working photosphere on android 4.1.X and above.

http://www.chip.de/d...K_59836907.html

and how could that be?

although the article doesn't say it specifically, it does say it only works on some phones -- presumably those phones whose hardware includes a gyroscope, which the G300 doesn't

Guest jugoslav

jugoslave brate :P turn off animations in development settings

glup sam ko k***c, nisam znao, spoooooooooooor je do bola, pritisnem i odem u vc pa onda odradi, hvala care

I'm so stupid, i'll try

Guest jugoslav

SORRY Dazzozo for my stupidity

this is not for me, i have spent 5 whole days, a few hours of sleeping and did nothing

going back to B952 or original B886

thanks to all repliers and developers

good luck

cheers

Guest jugoslav

Can someone explain in detail what u did with your CM10.1 rom to be good as it is

(zips, build.props, kernels, tweaks, mods, themes, init.ds, engines, scripts, zipaligns, zrams and who knows what else)

i'm rady to try it again

Edited by jugoslav

Guest wbrambley
Hey Guys. 4.3 camera is leaked !!

http://www.chip.de/downloads/Android-4.3-Kamera-Android-App-APK_59836907.html

Camera still has that green screen and pause effect. How would we get photo sphere working? Seems much the same as we have now but slower gallery view and some UI changes.

Guest SyrupDErable

Camera still has that green screen and pause effect. How would we get photo sphere working? Seems much the same as we have now but slower gallery view and some UI changes.

see my previous post -- there's absolutely NO indication (read the article Pain_Deluxe provided the link to, using Google Translator if need be) that the downloaded app will work on the Huawei G300 -- the article DOES state it will only work on SOME, not all, phones -- then think about what Photosphere does, and what hardware it requires to do that -- then ask yourself why you asked made a stupid comment about the app NOT working any different from what is in terms of Photosphere -- WHY, oh WHY would it work, if Photosphere requires a gyroscope to work (to ensure the optical "scanner" can maintain "level") and the G300 doesn't have a gyroscope -- why, oh why, would it work???????

Guest joandrade

see my previous post -- there's absolutely NO indication (read the article Pain_Deluxe provided the link to, using Google Translator if need be) that the downloaded app will work on the Huawei G300 -- the article DOES state it will only work on SOME, not all, phones -- then think about what Photosphere does, and what hardware it requires to do that -- then ask yourself why you asked made a stupid comment about the app NOT working any different from what is in terms of Photosphere -- WHY, oh WHY would it work, if Photosphere requires a gyroscope to work (to ensure the optical "scanner" can maintain "level") and the G300 doesn't have a gyroscope -- why, oh why, would it work???????

Because based on the way Pain_Deluxe introduced the new camera apk, he made it sound like the G300 would have Photosphere working. Don't be rude.

Doesn't it sound like it would work on any device?

Guest SyrupDErable

Because based on the way Pain_Deluxe introduced the new camera apk, he made it sound like the G300 would have Photosphere working. Don't be rude.

Doesn't it sound like it would work on any device?

those who are being rude are those making comments not consistent with the purpose of this topic -- which is the ROM for the G300 -- not apps, in general

so, NO, I am not being rude, when I am the one talking about the G300 -- making informed comments about a product I've taken the trouble to get to know, unlike some, whose comments really shouldn't be on this topic area at all, who ARE the ones being rude

especially

Guest joandrade

those who are being rude are those making comments not consistent with the purpose of this topic -- which is the ROM for the G300 -- not apps, in general

so, NO, I am not being rude, when I am the one talking about the G300 -- making informed comments about a product I've taken the trouble to get to know, unlike some, whose comments really shouldn't be on this topic area at all, who ARE the ones being rude

especially

Trying to get apps to work is also the purpose of this ROM/thread, if the issues are related to any kind of implementation.

then ask yourself why you asked made a stupid comment about the app NOT working (...) why, oh why, would it work???????

You are being rude. I'm not responding to this anymore.