[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

3411 replies to this topic

HappyCerberus

HappyCerberus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Any tips how to enable swap space for this ROM? I found some tutorials, but they refer to options that don't seem to exist.

j4r0l

j4r0l

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300

OTA update is a bit buggy. So flash the version you want from the First post

Ota is not buggy if you use correct cwm and check if update was downloaded succesfully (check md5)..there can be some trouble afterwards,but thats just updating rom without wipes,and you know that can cause problems..thats not buggy ota..
ppl wake up..

samjam

samjam

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Try the new bootloader. It fixed most of the reboots for me. It still does reboot occasionally. The hangs are unfortunately caused by the ROM.

Do you mean cwm? If not where did you read about it?

HappyCerberus

HappyCerberus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Do you mean cwm? If not where did you read about it?

I read about it in this thread. Here is the link: http://www.modaco.co...issue-released/

nobody008

nobody008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 Aus Version
Just a recommendation I guess.... but I guess you don't really need it desperately in any rom. But it would be cool to include "common unit's" conversion in calculator app.

Edited by nobody008, 09 May 2013 - 11:11 AM.

Rom Currently using
Posted Image

nobody008

nobody008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 Aus Version

Ota is not buggy if you use correct cwm and check if update was downloaded succesfully (check md5)..there can be some trouble afterwards,but thats just updating rom without wipes,and you know that can cause problems..thats not buggy ota..
ppl wake up..

Personally I flash the rom instead of using OTA to prevent any unknown problems. But I guess that shouldn't be a sufficient enough reason to say that "OTA is buggy."
my bad

Rom Currently using
Posted Image

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo
The RIL issues are none of my business, sorry guys. Someone in IRC has basically proved that it's an issue in CM10.1 after the 4.2.2 merge, and as I don't have a device cursed by ancient desert gods, I can't do anything about it myself.

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

Worlon

Worlon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

The RIL issues are none of my business, sorry guys. Someone in IRC has basically proved that it's an issue in CM10.1 after the 4.2.2 merge, and as I don't have a device cursed by ancient desert gods, I can't do anything about it myself.

This is very bad news. I love your ROM, but I have RIL problem very offten. Now I use ICS, and no any problem.
I hope, You continoue your work on this ROM and may be in the future will be an update what fix (possible not dirrectly about this problem) this problem.

HappyCerberus

HappyCerberus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
So, no idea how to create swap space?

jazon

jazon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300
Right.. Daz got nothing todo with the network loss.. People use cm10 or any other rom untill its fixed..Hope Cm 10.1.0 RC1 fixes the network issue..

kovani

kovani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8815 Ascend G300
Hello, all is well in the ROM, but the camera panorama mode, buggy and there are artifacts. Sorry for my English.

vankingsley12

vankingsley12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey guy!I'm a newbie and I need help!!!I'm using this ROM ver 20130402 and now I want to update to 20130428 ver.There is only one problem is I wonder if I update ,do I have to wipe format memory like installing the new ROM using CMW(wipe data,wipe cache.....)???????Pls reply!!Thanks guy

vankingsley12

vankingsley12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey guy!I'm a newbie and I need help!!!I'm using this ROM ver 20130402 and now I want to update to 20130428 ver.There is only one problem is I wonder if I update ,do I have to wipe format memory like installing the new ROM using CMW(wipe data,wipe cache.....)???????Pls reply!!Thanks guy

SyrupDErable

SyrupDErable

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GS III, Huawei G300

Pls read the install instructions on the first page of the ROM description

< (left arrow in list of pages above)

Edited by SyrupDErable, 12 May 2013 - 10:18 AM.

Romu_Android

Romu_Android

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Android - iOS Jailbreaking
  • Devices:Galaxy Note 3 - Nexus 7
hi !
the rom is good but i have many reboots..

ksmetana

ksmetana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300
Hi, have somebody problems with taking photos? When I take photo, my screen goes green and I must wait fe 10 seconds. Photo quality is good, but this waiting is making me crazy ....
Knows somebody how to repair it?

y4ss1n

y4ss1n

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Twitter:@y4s1nne

Hi, have somebody problems with taking photos? When I take photo, my screen goes green and I must wait fe 10 seconds. Photo quality is good, but this waiting is making me crazy ....
Knows somebody how to repair it?

just use another camera like MIUI camera

Edited by y4ss1n, 12 May 2013 - 06:19 PM.

loirinho360

loirinho360

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
Since I installed 10.1 cyanogen my mobile phone sometimes restarts, jams and restarts. why?
turn off and turn back on.

can you help?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
I cant play movies with hw decoder

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts

Since I installed 10.1 cyanogen my mobile phone sometimes restarts, jams and restarts. why?
turn off and turn back on.

can you help?

3G reboots perhaps? Lots on this elsewhere...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users